'Syrian al-Qaeda-linked group targets UN workers'

Dec 25, 2013 Full story: The Times of Israel 19

The shadowy leader of a powerful al-Qaeda group fighting in Syria sought to kidnap United Nations workers and scrawled out plans for his aides to take over in the event of his death, according to excerpts of letters obtained Wednesday by The Associated Press.

Full Story
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#1 Dec 26, 2013
These AlQaeda rebels are beyond despicable.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#2 Dec 26, 2013
Rgese AlQaeda rebels are beyond despicable.
twilight zone

United States

#3 Dec 26, 2013
U.S. Sends Arms to Aid Iraq Fight With Extremists

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/26/world/middl...

How curious.
Rod Serling

United States

#4 Dec 26, 2013
Our proxies are fighting our proxies.

George's La La Land has officially morphed into the Twilight Zone.
John McCain

United States

#5 Dec 26, 2013
I'm sooooooooo confused!

Doc, that ginkgo biloba ain't helping a whit with my wits!

:(
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#6 Dec 26, 2013
Rod Serling wrote:
Our proxies are fighting our proxies.
George's La La Land has officially morphed into the Twilight Zone.
LOL!!!
Mr Orange

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#7 Dec 26, 2013
This is all US funded terrorism. The US are the ones who started this conflict. They're now actually arming terrorists in order to oust the president. The US want to install their own president as they did in Afghanistan. Look how that country is now with its westernised shopping malls and TV shows such as X Factor Afghanistan. Just over 10 years ago, before bush & his cronies blew the twin towers into dust, Afghanistan was run too sharia law and music etc was banned.
The US need a strong presence in Afghanistan because over 80% of the Heroin which reaches the UK, EU & US has originated from Afghanistan and opium is one of the most profitable drugs out there for it grows with little help from man, it doesn't need to be nurtured and baby sat like bud does. A kilo of heroin in Afghanistan costs $700 if you know where to go for it, this is by far the purest heroin you (as a westerner) are likely to ever see, taste or experience in your lifetime.
I know a soldier that brought home 4kg of heroin he was supposed to of destroyed. Man! This sh*t was so strong that after 7/8 lines you was throwing up, even someone who has been smoking H for years.
The biggest drug dealers on the planet work for the CIA, FBI & the whitehouse. The US is sooo corrupt that it puts some if these African nations to shame.
9/11 was without doubt an inside job, only someone on the inside would have the power to order NORAD to 'stand down' whilst 4 hijacked airliners flew over the states of the US.
The Pentagon was never hit by a plane, but by a missile and anyone who has seen the hole first left (pre collapse) can see!
Please read my blog... I hope you'll like it. Its well researched and all true, with evidence which can be backed up
http://tomspredictions.blogspot.com/2013/09/w...
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#8 Dec 27, 2013
Mr Orange wrote:
This is all US funded terrorism. The US are the ones who started this conflict. They're now actually arming terrorists in order to oust the president. The US want to install their own president as they did in Afghanistan. Look how that country is now with its westernised shopping malls and TV shows such as X Factor Afghanistan. Just over 10 years ago, before bush & his cronies blew the twin towers into dust, Afghanistan was run too sharia law and music etc was banned.
The US need a strong presence in Afghanistan because over 80% of the Heroin which reaches the UK, EU & US has originated from Afghanistan and opium is one of the most profitable drugs out there for it grows with little help from man, it doesn't need to be nurtured and baby sat like bud does. A kilo of heroin in Afghanistan costs $700 if you know where to go for it, this is by far the purest heroin you (as a westerner) are likely to ever see, taste or experience in your lifetime.
I know a soldier that brought home 4kg of heroin he was supposed to of destroyed. Man! This sh*t was so strong that after 7/8 lines you was throwing up, even someone who has been smoking H for years.
The biggest drug dealers on the planet work for the CIA, FBI & the whitehouse. The US is sooo corrupt that it puts some if these African nations to shame.
9/11 was without doubt an inside job, only someone on the inside would have the power to order NORAD to 'stand down' whilst 4 hijacked airliners flew over the states of the US.
The Pentagon was never hit by a plane, but by a missile and anyone who has seen the hole first left (pre collapse) can see!
Please read my blog... I hope you'll like it. Its well researched and all true, with evidence which can be backed up
http://tomspredictions.blogspot.com/2013/09/w...
Interesting!
mxlplx

Burlington, VT

#9 Dec 27, 2013
Oh, it's not interesting. Most of it is nonsense.

Besides, the US works mostly by proxy and stumblebumbling. For example, we unintentionally empowered the Kosovar Albanians to become Europe's biggest drug cartels and middlemen for Afghan dope. That's what happens when dopes run the show.

Of course, it IS curious why Camp Bondsteel is surrounded by whorehouses and opium dens but I doubt it was a direct plan of ours, just a side benefit for our folks there.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#10 Dec 27, 2013
mxlplx wrote:
Oh, it's not interesting. Most of it is nonsense.
Besides, the US works mostly by proxy and stumblebumbling. For example, we unintentionally empowered the Kosovar Albanians to become Europe's biggest drug cartels and middlemen for Afghan dope. That's what happens when dopes run the show.
Of course, it IS curious why Camp Bondsteel is surrounded by whorehouses and opium dens but I doubt it was a direct plan of ours, just a side benefit for our folks there.
Whorehouses??
Oliver Cromwell

Blackburn, UK

#11 Dec 27, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Whorehouses??
If there was a Serb leadership left with balls they would have gone South and liberated Kosovo.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#12 Dec 27, 2013
John McCain wrote:
I'm sooooooooo confused!
Mxlplx you should go join Syrian and Oxyz on another site, I think all 3 of you are getting more and more confused, give Oliver a call he may join you??
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#13 Dec 27, 2013
John McCain wrote:
I'm sooooooooo confused!
LOL!!!
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#14 Dec 27, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Mxlplx you should go join Syrian and Oxyz on another site, I think all 3 of you are getting more and more confused, give Oliver a call he may join you??
Why do you recommend so many people to go to another site? Wouldnít it be simpler that you go, because you are just one sticking out here?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#15 Dec 27, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you recommend so many people to go to another site? Wouldnít it be simpler that you go, because you are just one sticking out here?
OK, take Chris with you, I think he will enjoy it. The rest want to talk about Syria, not name calling of Obama and history lessons in Yugoslavia or Russia.

And there are many people that post for and against Assad but do not make it personal and attack with name calling etc, your group need to grow up and wait for maturity then come back
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#16 Dec 27, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, take Chris with you, I think he will enjoy it. The rest want to talk about Syria, not name calling of Obama and history lessons in Yugoslavia or Russia.
And there are many people that post for and against Assad but do not make it personal and attack with name calling etc, your group need to grow up and wait for maturity then come back
Donít you see that if we left, there would be only you and Avenger left? And you and Avenger have nothing to discuss. You know it all! You were told all the truth long time, in the brainwashing of your main stream media.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#17 Dec 27, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Donít you see that if we left, there would be only you and Avenger left? And you and Avenger have nothing to discuss. You know it all! You were told all the truth long time, in the brainwashing of your main stream media.
Thank you, I am glad you understand, however there are many more and they know who they are.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#19 Dec 28, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Please remember that George and Avenger are just two clueless fools who will never understand reality.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#20 Dec 28, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Please understand that George and Avenger are just two clueless fools who will never understand reality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 more Irishmen charged in IRA home bugged by MI5 19 min James 6
Report Implicates U.S. In Brazilian Dictatorshi... 1 hr Will Dockery 3
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 2 hr mjjcpa 322
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 4 hr John_Schuylkill C... 276,687
Obama: We're not at cyber war with North Korea 5 hr woodtick57 9
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 7 hr sleep 45,984
2014 frustrates US hopes for Israeli-Palestinia... 21 hr well 4
More from around the web