Israeli Friendly Movie Killed Chris S...

Israeli Friendly Movie Killed Chris Stevens

There are 4 comments on the Salem-News.com story from Sep 15, 2012, titled Israeli Friendly Movie Killed Chris Stevens. In it, Salem-News.com reports that:

The U.S. ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens died in the invasion of thousands of protesters in Benghazi, Libya.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Salem-News.com.

Kosher Stench

Sherrard, IL

#1 Sep 15, 2012
Right on Tim. The question that should be asked is who or what Country benefits the most from such inflamatory messages and attacks. The answer always comes back to The Jewish State and their Rightwing Evangelical backers. I count these deaths as Americans whom have died for Israel and Zionism and not for America. Actions have Consequences. Their is enough blood on their hands to go around They may not be dancing on the streets of Israel, but I quarantee you that they are dancing in The Knesset and Bebe's doing a jig with them.
Colin

Palo Alto, CA

#2 Sep 15, 2012
Kosher Stench wrote:
Right on Tim. The question that should be asked is who or what Country benefits the most from such inflamatory messages and attacks. The answer always comes back to The Jewish State and their Rightwing Evangelical backers. I count these deaths as Americans whom have died for Israel and Zionism and not for America. Actions have Consequences. Their is enough blood on their hands to go around They may not be dancing on the streets of Israel, but I quarantee you that they are dancing in The Knesset and Bebe's doing a jig with them.
Dude - lame. An investigation already confirmed that the film just came from some Christian nut-job, who had a criminal record. He created a fake name to make it look like it was made by a Jewish guy.

No Israeli or Jewish organization was found to have any relation to the creation of that video.

This whole situation just goes to show the sheer stupidity of the anti-Israel movement. One moron creates a lousy video and millions go up in arms. And somehow, all of this just has to be Israel's fault, despite all evidence pointing otherwise.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#3 Sep 15, 2012
Actually, filthy muslims killed Chris Stevens. It's also worth noting that the guy that made the movie was an Egyptian Copt.....not an American...not an Israeli....But when has the truth ever mattered to filthy muslims?
haterz

Cerrillos, NM

#4 Sep 15, 2012
Faith wrote:
Actually, filthy muslims killed Chris Stevens. It's also worth noting that the guy that made the movie was an Egyptian Copt.....not an American...not an Israeli....But when has the truth ever mattered to filthy muslims?
plus now it's being bandied about that the ambassador may have been gay. If so, now you muzzie fools did it, the US GLBT crowd will treat you like a chick-fil-a franchise for the obvious hate crime committed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Being overweight may be caused by the clock in ... (Mar '17) Nov 16 T3xxy 38
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Nov 12 crusty 276,627
News Bin Laden Reportedly Calls Obama 'Powerless' (Sep '09) Nov 10 youll shoot your ... 23
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) Nov 7 Alzo Desertion 73
News Gov: Removing Confederate statues like losing 9... Nov 7 el rey de los cam... 672
News Muslim FBI agent who helped Canada wants to rec... Oct 25 call the in UN eh 1
News A look at the family rescued from Taliban-linke... Oct '17 Lucky 1
More from around the web