Bin Laden's demise opens door to our ...

Bin Laden's demise opens door to our Afghan exit

There are 34 comments on the KGWN-TV Cheyenne story from May 2, 2011, titled Bin Laden's demise opens door to our Afghan exit. In it, KGWN-TV Cheyenne reports that:

Osama bin Laden is seen in this undated photo taken from a television image. Put aside, for the time being, the fact that the United States - with a $80 billion a year intelligence system, a $600-billion-plus military budget, and a vast law enforcement apparatus - couldn't find and kill Osama bin Laden for more than fifteen years, including ten ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KGWN-TV Cheyenne.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
We Finally WON The WAR

Pasadena, CA

#22 May 7, 2011
We got Osama, so why must we waste any more money in that Afghanistan craphole?
NITiN

Karachi, Pakistan

#23 May 8, 2011
American tactical and logistical dependence on Pakistan

Pakistan's ISI is co-coordinating and protecting coalition forces in Afghanistan --- and it all worked till this year in March and Now USA is doing same mistake which it did in 80's .... Backstabbing is American's favorite thing --- it did this same in 80's during Russian Invasion of Afghanistan and now during America's Invasion on Afghanistan in 2001 and this has been 11 years ...

Finally USA Shameless defeat and now USA trying to put the blame of its Defeat on Pakistan ....

but USA forget that this time things are very much different ----

the only nail in coffin of America Defeat is ---- may be i should keep that suspense for u guys for a day day ....

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/pakistan/TLO...
Deng

Zhenjiang, China

#24 May 9, 2011
BIN LADEN'S DEMISE WAS WHEN HE DIED OF KIDNEY FAILURE IN 2001
FlockUmm

United States

#25 May 9, 2011
Stop giving the pakies 4 billion a year so they can stop giving the terrorist American money.
U kill us u will be killed!
I will go now and set on my throne and wipe my American ass with the Karan!!! Screw u if u don't like it!!!

“enhanced leisure destinations”

Since: Nov 09

Nogal, New Mexico, USA

#26 May 9, 2011
He writes from Australia:

the culprit was killed in a land that is largely lawless, the government has little control over what happens in its territory, and therefore has lost claims to sovereignity long back. It has been coined a FAILED NATION, and is on the verge of being declared a TERRORIST country.

The military and intelligence in that country has bed relations with jihadi groups like Al-qaida, Lashkar-e-taiba, Jaish-e-Mohd, Jamaat-ud-dawa,...you name it, and that jihadi organization has a base in that country.

The govt, army, ISI takes billions of US$ as aid and doles it out to jihadis.

Leaders like Murtaza Bhutto, Benezir Bhutto, Zulfikhar Bhutto are eliminated by military/isi conspiracy - and we talk about law in that country??? Sounds like a joke!

I write from USA:

No politician, no media are truly interested in the welfare of American citizens. When they talk of budget cuts, budget cut ONLY Americans. No budget cuts in the trillions of dollars doled out to foreign countries, i.e. Pakistan, Palestine, etc.

If an American soldier were taken prisoner, then shot dead. War Crime!
When obama and the liberals take osama prisoner, then shot dead. HERO?

Since: Nov 08

Cologne- Germany

#27 May 10, 2011
The mission is fulfilled.
Osama was killed..
Now my Q how long the flag waving modern slaves will fight in a country where they have no toilets?.
Decency warrants no n criminal politics.
Decorum needs a leadership which uphold democracy.
I seldom read the reaction of Russia; China or India about this quick fix big Mac solutions
NITiN

Karachi, Pakistan

#28 May 11, 2011
Deng wrote:
if thats the case than i am sure there is some prove held some where and will reveal soon
US Mission Must Continue

Pasadena, CA

#29 May 12, 2011
Ramafuchs wrote:
The mission is fulfilled.
Osama was killed..
Now my Q how long the flag waving modern slaves will fight in a country where they have no toilets?.
Decency warrants no n criminal politics.
Decorum needs a leadership which uphold democracy.
I seldom read the reaction of Russia; China or India about this quick fix big Mac solutions
Too many Taliban and AlQaeda still there!
CHECK IT OUT

Kenton, OH

#30 May 12, 2011
Deng wrote:
Hey Deng Dong are you part parrot? We alread read this. Enouph.

“image gallery of moenjodaro”

Since: Jan 06

Location hidden

#31 Mar 25, 2013
He Got History (America Needed much explanation in Future)
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

#33 Jul 25, 2013
Till date Three major consignment reach port Qasim Karachi
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

#34 Jul 25, 2013
its a Operation Logistics Nightmare for concerned Official people
Che Guevara

Sugar Land, TX

#35 Jul 26, 2013
So Bin Laden died back in 2001 so who was the man that was assassinated in Abbotabad?
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

#36 Jul 26, 2013
Romance at end Finally (11 Years - Time of Divorce near)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leave Gaza now, State Department warns U.S. cit... 11 hr Stephany McDowell 1
This is war. Daesh vs. al Qaeda Wed YusufMehmet 2
News Tensions mount between Ukraine, Russia Tue RUSSKI GO HOME 2
News Ukraine claims Russia smuggled new defense equi... Aug 21 George 4
News AG Holder worries about revenge for bin Laden (May '11) Aug 17 Tea bag suicide c... 201
News Obama: Yemen unrest won't halt drones (Jan '15) Aug 16 Lottery traitors 11
News Wikileaks Is At It Again, Proves Trump Is Right... Aug 16 Chilli J 24
More from around the web