Sikh terror suspect in M'sia deported...

Sikh terror suspect in M'sia deported to India

There are 4 comments on the Asia News Network story from Jun 27, 2013, titled Sikh terror suspect in M'sia deported to India. In it, Asia News Network reports that:

An Indian national, believed to be part of an international Sikh militant group, has been deported from Malaysia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asia News Network.

Return golden temple

Australia

#1 Jun 29, 2013
Sikh are liars crooks and thiefs , 41 false sikh claims.sikhs always been like a thief.

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/336650/41...
Sikh Watch

Australia

#2 Jun 29, 2013
Sikh are coming back to their Bheekh Gat in India. Sikhs highly exaggerated the Public reacion on 1984, never mention how they caused that sirr.
Sikh Analyser

Australia

#3 Jul 2, 2013
Why then billion people immensely hate sickhism , much more than any other religion.why sickh thinks he will fool the west by pumping hatred against Islam and Hinduism.
Christianity needs to be aware of dirty sickh cult.
uk sikh

Glasgow, UK

#4 Jul 19, 2013
Children should be be seen not heard.your comments seem to be very child like.it is clear from your words that you are very sad.perhaps you are a low cast.com e to us we will not judge you but give you diginity and respect my brother

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) Fri Breast Cancet 76
News President Trump: 'It's Time For Congress To Ado... Dec 11 Raydot 7
Secrets about 9/11 Dec 8 TomCat 1
News WTC beam giving strength to Marion (Sep '11) Dec 6 Fed Up 43
News Bin Laden Reportedly Calls Obama 'Powerless' (Sep '09) Nov 30 Johnny 28
News Being overweight may be caused by the clock in ... (Mar '17) Nov 27 SSWOI 41
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Nov '17 crusty 276,627
More from around the web