Netanyahu says Israel will respond fo...

Netanyahu says Israel will respond forcefully even to a 'drizzle' of rockets

There are 205 comments on the Jerusalem Post story from Aug 14, 2014, titled Netanyahu says Israel will respond forcefully even to a 'drizzle' of rockets. In it, Jerusalem Post reports that:

Premier made remarks during a meeting with southern council chiefs; Hamas says progress has been made toward permanent cease-fire; Cairo talks due to resume on Saturday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jerusalem Post.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last

“Nemo Me Impune Lacessit!”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#1 Aug 17, 2014
To hell with Netanyahooo...:)

Since: Aug 09

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Aug 17, 2014
That POS has been defeated psychologically. So he has to talk big in order to sell his defeat to his supporters. But he is not going to do much as long as we hold Obama's testicles to the fire and stop him from sending them free weapons. That is why I think we need to call for the resignation of Obama. If we do that, our voices will be heard over all the noise coming from that Natanyaho POS.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#3 Aug 17, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
That POS has been defeated psychologically. So he has to talk big in order to sell his defeat to his supporters. But he is not going to do much as long as we hold Obama's testicles to the fire and stop him from sending them free weapons. That is why I think we need to call for the resignation of Obama. If we do that, our voices will be heard over all the noise coming from that Natanyaho POS.
Defeat? Gaza is in smoking ruins.... The comedy value... Priceless.
Muslimamama

London, Canada

#5 Aug 17, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Defeat? Gaza is in smoking ruins.... The comedy value... Priceless.
If it were a war, you might be correct. The 4th biggest military in the world versus women and children is cowardly and genocidal. Someone once stated in outrage that Israel was in danger of being pushed into the sea. It's pretty clear it's the entire Palestinian population that's in danger of annhilaton. This 'war' is a shameful misuse of the word.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#6 Aug 17, 2014
Muslimamama wrote:
<quoted text>
If it were a war, you might be correct. The 4th biggest military in the world versus women and children is cowardly and genocidal. Someone once stated in outrage that Israel was in danger of being pushed into the sea. It's pretty clear it's the entire Palestinian population that's in danger of annhilaton. This 'war' is a shameful misuse of the word.
I guess the moral of the story is don't fire homemade rockets at schools and playgrounds inside the nation with the fourth biggest military in the world...... North Korea?

Israel isn't even in the top ten.

Since: Aug 09

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Aug 17, 2014
I meant to say above that there is more to war than killing babies. My keyboard is not acting right.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#8 Aug 17, 2014
Muslimamama wrote:
<quoted text>
If it were a war, you might be correct. The 4th biggest military in the world versus women and children is cowardly and genocidal. Someone once stated in outrage that Israel was in danger of being pushed into the sea. It's pretty clear it's the entire Palestinian population that's in danger of annhilaton. This 'war' is a shameful misuse of the word.
It's war. I've been to war, it looks just like this. Israel is going to be mighty proud you promoted them but no, they aren't fourth, they're closer to fortieth. Come to think of it, they aren't very good at genocide when you get right down to brass tacks. Talk about a shameful misuse of a word...they've been at it since 1948 and the Palestinians have managed in that time to triple their population.

Since: Aug 09

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Aug 17, 2014
The White Lions have just joined forces with the Black Panthers. There will be no more weapons to israel.
Muslimamama

London, Canada

#10 Aug 17, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I guess the moral of the story is don't fire homemade rockets at schools and playgrounds inside the nation with the fourth biggest military in the world...... North Korea?
Israel isn't even in the top ten.
.

So you're saying, Faith, that if Balfour decreed Flynt Michigan was the New Israel, that you suffered 60 years of pogrom style humiliations. Your nice house 'appropriated' for settlers, your freedom, right to education and simple human dignity destroyed day ar day. That you watched your 8 year old try to hang herself out of despondency for the future, that you wouldn't resist?? You're American. That makes you statistically more likely to shoot someone in a fit of road rage than anywhere else in the world. If this occurred in America, the only difference is you guys wouldn't wait 60 years to finally say 'enough'.
Muslimamama

London, Canada

#11 Aug 17, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>It's war. I've been to war, it looks just like this. Israel is going to be mighty proud you promoted them but no, they aren't fourth, they're closer to fortieth. Come to think of it, they aren't very good at genocide when you get right down to brass tacks. Talk about a shameful misuse of a word...they've been at it since 1948 and the Palestinians have managed in that time to triple their population.
its the Palestinian promise. Gotta love it.'For every child you kill, we will bear ten more.'. Resilience. An awesome human trait. Sorry I got the rank of the Israeli army wrong, but whichever way you slice dat pie, Palestine has no army, navy or airforce. Palestine kills military personnel, not citizens, women and children in Israel. Israel bombs schools, mosques, refugee centers. They're heartless bastards suffering from a yaweh complex. They don't view anyone ( including Palestinian Christians ) as people. There is a decidedly Nazi outlook in play there.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#12 Aug 17, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
I meant to say above that there is more to war than killing babies. My keyboard is not acting right.
Your brain is fck'd up, too, Mister Jefferson.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#13 Aug 17, 2014
Muslimamama wrote:
<quoted text>.
So you're saying, Faith, that if Balfour decreed Flynt Michigan was the New Israel, that you suffered 60 years of pogrom style humiliations. Your nice house 'appropriated' for settlers, your freedom, right to education and simple human dignity destroyed day ar day. That you watched your 8 year old try to hang herself out of despondency for the future, that you wouldn't resist?? You're American. That makes you statistically more likely to shoot someone in a fit of road rage than anywhere else in the world. If this occurred in America, the only difference is you guys wouldn't wait 60 years to finally say 'enough'.
Actually, if this Balfour fellow decreed that "Flynt" Michigan was the new Israel, I would be elated. It would be bound to be a significant improvement over the current Flint. I can only guess that you have never been to Flint.

Also, I don't own a gun and I don't really do the road rage thing... except I do get a little impatient with Canadians driving 55 kilometers per hour in the left lane of 94.

For the love of God! The speed limit in Michigan is as fast as your car can go without bursting into flames. And I'm not even gonna bring up the headlights-during-the-day thing.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#14 Aug 17, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
The White Lions have just joined forces with the Black Panthers. There will be no more weapons to israel.
Yeah...uh...good luck with that, Bojangles.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#15 Aug 17, 2014
I'll go out on a limb here and say with relative certainty that Gaza is in better condition and far less violent than Flint at this very moment.

Since: Aug 09

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Aug 17, 2014
Muslimamama wrote:
<quoted text>.
So you're saying, Faith, that if Balfour decreed Flynt Michigan was the New Israel, that you suffered 60 years of pogrom style humiliations. Your nice house 'appropriated' for settlers, your freedom, right to education and simple human dignity destroyed day ar day. That you watched your 8 year old try to hang herself out of despondency for the future, that you wouldn't resist?? You're American. That makes you statistically more likely to shoot someone in a fit of road rage than anywhere else in the world. If this occurred in America, the only difference is you guys wouldn't wait 60 years to finally say 'enough'.
Ignore her. I think she got raped and somebody screwed her brains out.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#17 Aug 17, 2014
Muslimamama wrote:
<quoted text> its the Palestinian promise. Gotta love it.'For every child you kill, we will bear ten more.'. Resilience. An awesome human trait. Sorry I got the rank of the Israeli army wrong, but whichever way you slice dat pie, Palestine has no army, navy or airforce. Palestine kills military personnel, not citizens, women and children in Israel. Israel bombs schools, mosques, refugee centers. They're heartless bastards suffering from a yaweh complex. They don't view anyone ( including Palestinian Christians ) as people. There is a decidedly Nazi outlook in play there.
They are a remarkably resilient people. Now if you could only convince Hamas they don't have an army. Their artillery has been hammering Israeli cities and they admit they are aiming at civilian population centers from civilian population centers. The videos are pretty damning. Yes, it takes a resilient people to survive all these years of Hamas' tomfoolery.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#18 Aug 17, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignore her. I think she got raped and somebody screwed her brains out.
T.N.B.
Muslimamama

London, Canada

#19 Aug 17, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, if this Balfour fellow decreed that "Flynt" Michigan was the new Israel, I would be elated. It would be bound to be a significant improvement over the current Flint. I can only guess that you have never been to Flint.
Also, I don't own a gun and I don't really do the road rage thing... except I do get a little impatient with Canadians driving 55 kilometers per hour in the left lane of 94.
For the love of God! The speed limit in Michigan is as fast as your car can go without bursting into flames. And I'm not even gonna bring up the headlights-during-the-day thing.
Yeah, well...there's on autobahn in either of our countries and you'd be surprised how visible a car is in the daytime with headlights on! Considering we Canadians aren't usually running from violent crime, its kind of a plus. Sorry about the Flynt/ Flint thing. Never been. Nit exactly on any tourism top ten lists....LOL
Muslimamama

London, Canada

#20 Aug 17, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>They are a remarkably resilient people. Now if you could only convince Hamas they don't have an army. Their artillery has been hammering Israeli cities and they admit they are aiming at civilian population centers from civilian population centers. The videos are pretty damning. Yes, it takes a resilient people to survive all these years of Hamas' TRtomfoolery.
TRD, that entire comment is tomfoolery. How do you explain the fact that Israeli terrorism has existed well in excess of the number of years Hamas was created? In effect, Israel created Hamas through their unreasonable actions. Beat a child, raise a bully. It happened to the Jews of Europe too.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#21 Aug 17, 2014
Muslimamama wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, well...there's on autobahn in either of our countries and you'd be surprised how visible a car is in the daytime with headlights on! Considering we Canadians aren't usually running from violent crime, its kind of a plus. Sorry about the Flynt/ Flint thing. Never been. Nit exactly on any tourism top ten lists....LOL
Anyhow, hope you're well. Long time no type.
XO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 6 min NotSoDivineMsM 2,454
News Obama on ISIS: 'This is a long-term campaign' 59 min goonsquad 16
News Taiwan unveils indigenous next-generation assau... Jul 4 TW_sugar_daddio 9
News Thatcher's tenure shaped by Ireland (Apr '13) Jul 3 ljc 19
News Israel 'gagged reports' Sotloff was its citizen Jul 1 zionist media cabal 9
News Why the Confederate flag still flies in South C... Jun 30 Jamal 4
News IS and the IRA - a comparison Jun 23 LJC 5
More from around the web