Torture photos are fake, Syria says

Torture photos are fake, Syria says

There are 36 comments on the CNN story from Jan 22, 2014, titled Torture photos are fake, Syria says. In it, CNN reports that:

A team of internationally renowned war crimes prosecutors and forensic experts has found "direct evidence" of "systematic torture and killing" by the Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's regime, the lawyers say.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
George

Red Deer, Canada

#22 Jan 23, 2014
NeoDeathCon1 wrote:
Anyone guess who directly funded these "internationally renowned team of war crimes prosecutors and forensic experts"?
That's right, fully funded by Quatar...one of Syria's most virulent enemies.
First a chemical attack that made no sense whatsoever and now this. These people will stop at nothing.
maybe Russia should co-sponsor the documents, they did not ask for them not to show them at Geneva II and were not wanting to comment on the documents during the break, if they were fake, I would think they would have said so. If Israel or Us or UK or France would have sponsored them you would still have your panties in a knot.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#23 Jan 23, 2014
mxlplx wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because of morons like you, insisting on 'red lines' that the rebels launched that massacre anyway, to provoke air strikes.
Make no mistake about it. Their blood is on YOUR head.
OMG having a little temper tantrum???? This is a conversation forum in case you did not know. You hide behind your made up name and have these arrogant comments and accusations thinking that somehow the world is going to be influenced by what you type, well news flash, they could not give a tinkers damn what you think and are cooperating better on the world stage than you are on Topix, "Their blood is on YOUR head" that is almost comical, what an idiot, the worst yet is you believe it.
mxlplx

Waterbury, VT

#24 Jan 23, 2014
George has zero understanding of the 'rules of evidence' held sacrosanct by US courts. The onus is on the accuser to show beyond a reasonable doubt that the evidence is not tainted, accurate and reliable, not on the accused.

Every state in the Middle East tortures to some extent. How do we know Qatar didn't pull photos out of their own files? Huh?

Do you think they don't have a huge inventory of files either from their own doings or borrowed from Saudi Arabia or even from Kuwait's invasion by Saddam Hussein? We're supposed to believe another potential 'curveball', who probably will be retiring to Monte Carlo with his Qatari windfall?

Don't bother us, George. You're a muppet.
Rambeaux

Berwyn, PA

#25 Jan 23, 2014
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> If you ever kept on top of the news, you'd know that Obama lied through his teeth just to support his plans for "military action".
So much for Obama's "red line". Now he has decided to throw John Kerry under the bus.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#26 Jan 23, 2014
Rambeaux wrote:
<quoted text>So much for Obama's "red line". Now he has decided to throw John Kerry under the bus.
How so?
Oliver Cromwell

Lewes, UK

#27 Jan 23, 2014
mxlplx wrote:
<quoted text>
Provocateurs yesterday were throwing molotov cocktails from windows onto the police and setting them on fire, for God's sake.
I believe some want a Libyan and Syrian scenario in Ukrain that's how deranged they are,i hope they remember who is next door.
Avenger

Cambridge, Canada

#28 Jan 23, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG having a little temper tantrum???? This is a conversation forum in case you did not know. You hide behind your made up name and have these arrogant comments and accusations thinking that somehow the world is going to be influenced by what you type, well news flash, they could not give a tinkers damn what you think and are cooperating better on the world stage than you are on Topix, "Their blood is on YOUR head" that is almost comical, what an idiot, the worst yet is you believe it.
That arrogant buffoon Mx probably does he's even convinced himself he's a genius with a 150 IQ. Hehe
George

Red Deer, Canada

#29 Jan 23, 2014
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
That arrogant buffoon Mx probably does he's even convinced himself he's a genius with a 150 IQ. Hehe
But his childish tantrum gave him away, toss him. I am not sure what is happening, I think Russia is starting to flex some muscle in Syria, apparently major shipments of weapons and drones are showing up and Saudi and Qatar are getting ready as well, we could see a show down of Russia vs Arab any day now, just never know, maybe that is why the meetings with the US, just to keep them calm
ocxz

Paris, France

#30 Jan 24, 2014
The torture photos are fake, so are George and Avenger canadian fakes.
Avenger that arrogant buffoon, is probably convinced that he's a genius with a 15 IQ.(corrected from pigdim (original Avenger dialect) to english)
George

Red Deer, Canada

#31 Jan 24, 2014
ocxz wrote:
The torture photos are fake, so are George and Avenger canadian fakes.
Avenger that arrogant buffoon, is probably convinced that he's a genius with a 15 IQ.(corrected from pigdim (original Avenger dialect) to english)
and yet again, useless words that are just childish dribble, go talk with Dimwit, the 2 of you can make no sense to each other.
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

#32 Jan 24, 2014
mxlplx wrote:
George has zero understanding of the 'rules of evidence' held sacrosanct by US courts. The onus is on the accuser to show beyond a reasonable doubt that the evidence is not tainted, accurate and reliable, not on the accused.
Every state in the Middle East tortures to some extent. How do we know Qatar didn't pull photos out of their own files? Huh?
Do you think they don't have a huge inventory of files either from their own doings or borrowed from Saudi Arabia or even from Kuwait's invasion by Saddam Hussein? We're supposed to believe another potential 'curveball', who probably will be retiring to Monte Carlo with his Qatari windfall?
Don't bother us, George. You're a muppet.
Good points! LOL!!!
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

#33 Jan 24, 2014
Rambeaux wrote:
<quoted text>So much for Obama's "red line". Now he has decided to throw John Kerry under the bus.
Exactly!
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

#34 Jan 24, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
But his childish tantrum gave him away, toss him. I am not sure what is happening, I think Russia is starting to flex some muscle in Syria, apparently major shipments of weapons and drones are showing up and Saudi and Qatar are getting ready as well, we could see a show down of Russia vs Arab any day now, just never know, maybe that is why the meetings with the US, just to keep them calm
Well I thinkthere should be a showdown with Saudi Arabia,they are the ones organizing the freaks in Syria,i would like to see the Russians launch strikes on the Saudi military intelligence HQ,thats where the terror is organized against Syria Iraq and Russia and today it started in Egypt,they should also hit some military installations and a couple of royal residences,that should be enough to get their attention.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#35 Jan 24, 2014
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> Well I thinkthere should be a showdown with Saudi Arabia,they are the ones organizing the freaks in Syria,i would like to see the Russians launch strikes on the Saudi military intelligence HQ,thats where the terror is organized against Syria Iraq and Russia and today it started in Egypt,they should also hit some military installations and a couple of royal residences,that should be enough to get their attention.
Especially that royal residence in Damascus, send him a couple of barrel bombs as well so he can recognize what he does to the people of Syria.
ocxz

Asnières, France

#36 Jan 25, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially that royal residence in Damascus, send him a couple of barrel bombs as well so he can recognize what he does to the people of Syria.
I say lets barrel bomb Red Deer and the refuse trailer from which you post those moronic comments.
Oliver Cromwell

Dunfermline, UK

#37 Jan 25, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
http://search.orange.co.uk/newvideoredirect... No I was thinking those Saudis need teaching a lesson,about six of these would do the job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Wed Just Slim 276,628
News Being overweight may be caused by the clock in ... Wed Texxy 11
News Khamenei: The Zionist regime won't exist in 25 ... Mar 24 Canuck stay home 2
News What prompted the US and UK electronics bans? Mar 24 Canuck stay home 1
In The Name of Jesus, Amen. Mar 24 Fairyland no go 2
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) Mar 20 CombOver Donald 67
News Family's petition calls for change to ransom po... Mar 18 Capn 1
More from around the web