4 Americans killed in drone strikes since '09

Full story: ClickOnDetroit

Counterterrorism drone strikes have killed four Americans overseas since 2009, the U.S. government acknowledged for the first time on Wednesday, one day before President Barack Obama delivers a major speech on related policy.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated May 23, 2013
bensleys best

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Really misleading head line.

Should have read.

4 Muslims trying to organize attacks on America were killed in self defense move by America.

Muslims should understand that to attack a American civilian population will cause a military response on those identified as the ring leaders.

There is no where on the planet out of control muslims can hide. No sewers, deep enough, no garbage dumps or pig farms are safe.te

Muslims should concentrate their hate filled efforts on bombing a mosque, markets or other safe targets in the middle east.
Edward

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Banana Who wrote:
Four Americans killed by drones! That pales compared to the hundreds killed intentionally RIGHT HERE IN DETROIT to date. We need to pull our loved ones from Afghanistan and spend the BILLIONS allocated to the war on social programs here at home.
What are you suggesting? Should we just tell them to stay home and ship the drugs to their porches? That won't satisfy all the primary urges.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••