No, Eric Holder, Obama can't murder us with drones

Mar 7, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Washington Times

DALLAS, March 7, 2013 Senator Rand Paul concluded his nearly 13 hour-long filibuster on the eve of CIA Director John Brennan's position approval.

Comments
81 - 100 of 146 Comments Last updated Mar 14, 2013
serfs up

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
He didn’t specify; he didn’t take unpatriotic treasonous domestic terrorist tea-baggers off that list… plus, he had his fingers crossed behind his back, LOL…
The Germans were "patriotic" in the 1930's. The Russians were "patriotic" during the second decade of the 20th century. You are a "collaberator". You don't question anything that is wrong. Just pushing the Dems can't do no wrong agenda. Over six years of a major say now in Washington and we are a lot closer to tyranny then before. The only "teabaggers" that are traitors are the sexually inclined ones. And like the brown shirts in Germany, they will be dealt with along with others not needed when the fascism is the law of the land. You are a shill that has fun typing your posts, not from equality but from priviledge. Neighbor will kill neighbor..neighbor will rat out neighbor..

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
If he can do it so can the next REPUBLICAN President.
MUWAHAHAHAHA
Well not to worry because that’s not happening for another couple of generations… President Obama has caused the implosion of the GOP and these last 2 general elections have shown that it’s the demographics stupid… you guys are nothing but a bunch of pathetic losers and ‘We the People’ don’t vote for losers.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> The Germans were "patriotic" in the 1930's. The Russians were "patriotic" during the second decade of the 20th century. You are a "collaberator". You don't question anything that is wrong. Just pushing the Dems can't do no wrong agenda. Over six years of a major say now in Washington and we are a lot closer to tyranny then before. The only "teabaggers" that are traitors are the sexually inclined ones. And like the brown shirts in Germany, they will be dealt with along with others not needed when the fascism is the law of the land. You are a shill that has fun typing your posts, not from equality but from priviledge. Neighbor will kill neighbor..neighbor will rat out neighbor..
OMG, you are such the “DRAMA QUEEN”!

When the concentration camps come I’m going to volunteer you to be the first one thrown in it, LOL!

STFU and get a grip, good grief.
serfs up

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, you are such the “DRAMA QUEEN”!
When the concentration camps come I’m going to volunteer you to be the first one thrown in it, LOL!
STFU and get a grip, good grief.
I got a grip. Read history. I have been reading about this since the 1970's. Could not help myself. Everything the literature says, is happening. Everyday life has been turned into a quagmire of excessive rules and laws that borders on pure stupidity and yet is dangerous to us all. Your blinded by recent gains in civil rights. And even have taken control of the agenda in America. Where were you educated at? Did they teach you history? You pay attention to what benefits you even if all suffer! Did they teach you economics? Did they teach you about debts? Did they teach you about money? Did they teach you about despots? The communist leader of Venezuela who just died. He is looked at as a hero by many. Many who live well in the capitalist way of life. He was evil. Problem is, when he sat across the table from American negotiators, they were evil themselves. So i will keep warning. And when coerced or forced to stop, I will. For the amount of Americans who want freedom is abysmal. And those who do are called haters and reduced to public scorn. Perhaps one day a Homeland Security internal police force goon will wipe your face on a concrete wall, for any reason. Then you will know. then it will be to late if not already.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

US Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Well look who's nitpicking at the details. 7.9% unemployment, 16 and counting trillion dollar deficit, and US armed forces equipment upkeep unfunded.
Look at the bright side of things- the First Lady was a guest on the Oscars, and President got to meet a Tiger.
FLASH: Government workers are laid off, tours of the White House canceled.......the sky is falling....but......

Source: Preparations underway for Obama vacation on Martha's Vineyard..........another 3 million in golf and vacations that will raise the total cost of vacations and golf to 13 million......

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, you are such the “DRAMA QUEEN”!
When the concentration camps come I’m going to volunteer you to be the first one thrown in it, LOL!
STFU and get a grip, good grief.
hahahahahaaha you sure are going to look funny in your pink tu tu trying to light the ovens cornrow.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well not to worry because that’s not happening for another couple of generations… President Obama has caused the implosion of the GOP and these last 2 general elections have shown that it’s the demographics stupid… you guys are nothing but a bunch of pathetic losers and ‘We the People’ don’t vote for losers.
You better call your bud at the Largest government housing project and tell him to continue buying up all the 9mm and 40's so the public can't. With his drones.........he can't miss being King if the dung pile.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>FLASH: Government workers are laid off, tours of the White House canceled.......the sky is falling....but......
Source: Preparations underway for Obama vacation on Martha's Vineyard..........another 3 million in golf and vacations that will raise the total cost of vacations and golf to 13 million......
Has anyone in Congress canceled a vacation? Hell, they aren't even around much to do their jobs. You whine a lot, but if you don't like the sequester cuts to big government, you should ask why your members of Congress caused it.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sen. McCain is the face of appeasement of RhINO and Marxist administrative rule.
The Washington DC Elite, have brought this upon themselves. The Filibuster was a shot across the bow.
And, why does HS need with so many hollow point shells.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

DUHHHH....ERRRR......DROOLLLL. ...

Yeah. He can order you or any of us killed.
He's the POTUS. Don't like it, move to a country that doesn't use that kind of executive power...oh wait, there isn't one.
serfs up

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

x0x0x wrote:
DUHHHH....ERRRR......DROOLLLL. ...
Yeah. He can order you or any of us killed.
He's the POTUS. Don't like it, move to a country that doesn't use that kind of executive power...oh wait, there isn't one.
you seem to sound the same as several others. When these things start, they don't stop. Government knows nothing but the expansion of its laws that they pass. Obamacare will be expanded as time goes on as an example. The laws enacted for the tyranny will expand and have been expanding. All of this ends with pain. Lots of pain. No matter what your life is like. There is worse. There are people all over the world being butchered. We in America are insulated. And do a lot to ourselves. Remember, another person will be elected in 2016 might not be Democrat. After this, after the screwing of the working class by people who speak with forked tongues if he/she is not a progressive, he owes your side..."not a thing"! More and more people will not be working. More and more people will stop looking for work. More and more people will refuse to work as their tax bite increases. The welfare rolls will grow larger and larger. They will explode in numbers. The federal government share of taxes has grown by a third and still growing over the last couple of decades. Now you are benefiting as you write beautiful romance threads on your leader and your side of congress. The ones who are not benefiting need to be included. But if they are that will increase the deficit massively. So it is more then love and hate. More then winning and losing. More then fair and unfair. It is what is right. And what we have is not right. to continue to pay off the priveledged agenda and crap on your neighbor is dangerous. Real dangerous. And the laws are in place that you seem to love to take care of the situation. And oh yeah....you better be damn sure who he ends up killing. For you might be shocked.
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well not to worry because that’s not happening for another couple of generations… President Obama has caused the implosion of the GOP and these last 2 general elections have shown that it’s the demographics stupid… you guys are nothing but a bunch of pathetic losers and ‘We the People’ don’t vote for losers.
No you dont vote, not fairly anyway. You have to use any kind of voter fraud you can. Can't win on brains.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

see the light wrote:
<quoted text>No you dont vote, not fairly anyway. You have to use any kind of voter fraud you can. Can't win on brains.
WHAAAAAAA; “We lost to the Black guy so obviously they had to be cheating”, WHAAAAAAAA!

Whatever you need to tell yourself in order to feel better about getting our teeth kicked in… so since we cheated before, then obviously we’re going to cheat again so why vote; just concede now and STFU about it.
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Your love for Obama is so touching! You have the Hots for him,huh? Obviously its not his brains(cause he doesn't have any)so it must be your attracted to him.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

see the light wrote:

Your love for Obama is so touching! You have the Hots for him,huh?
so it must be your attracted to him.
Why is it that it is always the right who injects homosexuality into every disagreement, discussion or debate? Do you have something personal you want to share with us?
see the light wrote:
Obviously its not his brains (cause he doesn't have any)
Obviously you didn’t get the memo:
Obama studied at Occidental College in Los Angeles for two years. He then transferred to Columbia University in New York, graduating in 1983 with a degree in political science. In late 1988, Obama entered Harvard Law School. He was selected as an editor of the Harvard Law Review at the end of his first year, and president of the journal in his second year. After graduating with a J.D. magna cum laude from Harvard in 1991, he returned to Chicago. Obama's election as the first black president of the Harvard Law Review gained national media attention and led to a publishing contract and advance for a book about race relations, which evolved into a personal memoir.

That’s not just brains… that’s brilliance.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

There are several thousand additional citizen military groups then there were when the Son of an African tribesman took office. What do you think they are talking about these days? If the government doesn't have to abide by the law neither do the rest of America.
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that it is always the right who injects homosexuality into every disagreement, discussion or debate? Do you have something personal you want to share with us?
<quoted text>
Obviously you didn’t get the memo:
Obama studied at Occidental College in Los Angeles for two years. He then transferred to Columbia University in New York, graduating in 1983 with a degree in political science. In late 1988, Obama entered Harvard Law School. He was selected as an editor of the Harvard Law Review at the end of his first year, and president of the journal in his second year. After graduating with a J.D. magna cum laude from Harvard in 1991, he returned to Chicago. Obama's election as the first black president of the Harvard Law Review gained national media attention and led to a publishing contract and advance for a book about race relations, which evolved into a personal memoir.
That’s not just brains… that’s brilliance.
No azzhole its called AFFIRMATIVE ACTION!!!
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#102
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

No, Obama cannot order an American killed on American soil. See, he swore to uphold that nasty Constitution the tribesman hates so much, but even he must abide by the law. The law says Americans will be tried by a jury of our peers, found guilty, then killed. Even if he wants to use Chicago gangbanger standards, he has to wait for the guilty verdict.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#103
Mar 9, 2013
 
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>No azzhole its called AFFIRMATIVE ACTION!!!
Hey idiot,(even if it was); AFFRIMATIVE ACTION just gets you in the door, the rest is up to the person.

Affirmative Action didn’t write his book…
Affirmative Action didn’t get him his Senate seat…
Affirmative Action didn’t get him the brilliant campaign strategy to beat Hillary Clinton in the Presidential primaries…
Affirmative Action didn’t give an edge over McCain…
Affirmative Action didn’t win him the Presidency…
Affirmative Action didn’t get Health Care Reform passed…
Affirmative Action didn’t put Obama’s brilliant change in Bush’s failed policies that got Bin Laden…
Affirmative Action didn’t get the Supreme Court to uphold his signature legislative victory deeming OBAMACARE Constitutional…
Affirmative Action didn’t help him win all 3 debates against Romney…
Affirmative Action didn’t win him re-election…
Affirmative Action didn’t set him up to play golf with Tiger Woods…(Oh, well maybe it did)… LOL!
huffus

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104
Mar 9, 2013
 
youtube.com/watch... … Eye Dreaming Friends
Drones will be shot down and the Obamacare will fall apart,the people will destroy Obamacare and the RFID cHIP WILL BE a civli war
about to happen..
Obama will be killed by the people hes terrible

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••