Syria's Assad appeals to five-nation ...

Syria's Assad appeals to five-nation summit in South Africa for help in ending civil war

There are 19 comments on the Canada.com story from Mar 27, 2013, titled Syria's Assad appeals to five-nation summit in South Africa for help in ending civil war. In it, Canada.com reports that:

Syria's embattled and increasingly isolated president has appealed to the leaders of a five-nation economic forum meeting in South Africa to help end his country's two-year conflict.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada.com.

GnA

United States

#1 Mar 27, 2013
Assad if only you would turn to Jesus Christ for help if only you would cry out to The Lord of Heaven's Army for forgiveness than Damascus would find peace. Assad even other muslim nation's dont reconise your status as leader. If only you would reconise that your god allah has never excisted and that prayers to a dead god is dead prayers. every man is given the chance of forgiveness in Jesus Christ and assad you to can find that forgiveness for not believeing in Jesus Christ as The Messiah and Son of God Almighty. If the leaders of other muslim nation's cared about the people of syria they would not arm the rebels but fight against them but what Love have they showen their brother's and sister's who suffer day in and day out? They live in palaces,luxurious house's while the Syrian's live in war.
The God of Israel The True Living God has made it clear what would happen to Damascus and Israel and you see with your very eyes that what he said so long ago is happening before your very eyes. When God speaks he gives Life to his words. When he sent his Son to die on the cross he gave life to man that who ever believes in Jesus Christ will find life after death. it is by Faith in Jesus Christ that you are saved and not attendance at church it is through Faith that you are saved.
nania

Mandalay, Myanmar

#2 Mar 27, 2013
Toooooo.........late..
fudgee70

Toronto, Canada

#4 Mar 27, 2013
nania wrote:
Toooooo.........late..
Take ur quote and stick it up urself back or front.
Jude

Ashburn, VA

#5 Mar 27, 2013
We all like to see remaining lives being spared.But Assad want to see the Syrian people being disarmed so that the Shabiha dog can devour them. His plea is full of nonsense. It must be' help Syria to deal with transition of power from Assad family to the people of Syria.
Jude

Ashburn, VA

#6 Mar 27, 2013
South Africa and Brazil must stop associating themselves with the new imperialists. These guys are after African and Arab natural resources. Russia and China want Assad oil and they never mind about Syrian lives. So Zuma take care.
Tomaros

Toronto, Canada

#7 Mar 27, 2013
Jude wrote:
We all like to see remaining lives being spared.But Assad want to see the Syrian people being disarmed so that the Shabiha dog can devour them. His plea is full of nonsense. It must be' help Syria to deal with transition of power from Assad family to the people of Syria.
You plainly understand nothing, and live in an invented world. Assad governs collectively with the Baath Party; and Baath Party is Syrian people. You are obsessed with Shabiha; but if something like that exists, its Syrian people organizing themselves, to protect their secular, tolerant society, from Muslim fanatics, and outsiders.
rtloder

Kellyville, Australia

#8 Mar 27, 2013
Western Public Opinion is a hybrid of two compatable sources.
And there both extreamly evident in the comments preceding my own.
I wonder should I read them first before I comment about what they have to say.
Perhaps just a peak.
Jude imperialism is boasted about by every country in the world. According to all Western powers in particular Globalization is not a bad thing it's a good thing.
Then there is GnA who will every day pillage the name of Christ on behalf of the vermin Jew.
That's done.
As I was saying about opinion being the make up of desire and destruction.
Why would the West want to self destruct?.
They were influenced to worship the Hollywood Jew.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#9 Mar 27, 2013
Jude wrote:
South Africa and Brazil must stop associating themselves with the new imperialists. These guys are after African and Arab natural resources. Russia and China want Assad oil and they never mind about Syrian lives. So Zuma take care.
You ignorant moron. Russia is the richest country with resources on Earth; and is third in the World with oil. That’s why West Europeans, who are practically without resources, were attacking Russia several times in history; and that’s why NATO practically encircled Russia. China is somewhat different; there, major resource is their people; but China has lots of coal, and some resources which are very rare, such as Rare Earth Elements, used in Electronics.
rtloder

Kellyville, Australia

#10 Mar 27, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You ignorant moron. Russia is the richest country with resources on Earth; and is third in the World with oil. That’s why West Europeans, who are practically without resources, were attacking Russia several times in history; and that’s why NATO practically encircled Russia. China is somewhat different; there, major resource is their people; but China has lots of coal, and some resources which are very rare, such as Rare Earth Elements, used in Electronics.
Moron good choice of words and an excellent comment.
mxlplx

United States

#11 Mar 27, 2013
Britain indirectly created the Islamic Republic of Iran over oil, with US help.

The human species only sports ten toes. How many times can we in the West shoot ourselves in the foot before ending up in a wheelchair for good?

Jude

Ashburn, VA

#12 Mar 27, 2013
Tomaros wrote:
<quoted text>
You plainly understand nothing, and live in an invented world. Assad governs collectively with the Baath Party; and Baath Party is Syrian people. You are obsessed with Shabiha; but if something like that exists, its Syrian people organizing themselves, to protect their secular, tolerant society, from Muslim fanatics, and outsiders.
Is it plagiarism or you are talking to yourself. Go and fool you girlfriend son. Lol
nania

Mandalay, Myanmar

#13 Mar 27, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You ignorant moron. Russia is the richest country with resources on Earth; and is third in the World with oil. That’s why West Europeans, who are practically without resources, were attacking Russia several times in history; and that’s why NATO practically encircled Russia. China is somewhat different; there, major resource is their people; but China has lots of coal, and some resources which are very rare, such as Rare Earth Elements, used in Electronics.
that's why? Russin guys grown up by bread ration and milk quota...and now given up almost all of those resources wealth to a handful of gang sta under Putin's iron heel? In number showing...lack of resources country lead in per capital income than those of rich resources...look at Venezwela..middle east..africa blood diamonds..
So..those resources will work only in a right hand.
Jude

Ashburn, VA

#14 Mar 27, 2013
mxlplx wrote:
Britain indirectly created the Islamic Republic of Iran over oil, with US help.
The human species only sports ten toes. How many times can we in the West shoot ourselves in the foot before ending up in a wheelchair for good?
Britain also created 2rd of the rest of the world for various resources. The mess occurring in the world since from time of colonialism up until now is a direct result of this creation.
Toxik

Guam

#16 Mar 27, 2013
The West and Arab lackeys don't care about peace. They are intent on taking down Assad because he takes on the West. Who voted Khalid and Hitto? No one. Hand picked by the West. Assad wants peace. But nobody does. So now Syria is the classic example of a proxy war. The West is consolidating its allies and Iran, Russia, and Hezbollah are backing Assad. The poor Syrian people are caught in the middle bc the West wants war. Stay strong Syria!!
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#17 Mar 27, 2013
Toxik wrote:
The West and Arab lackeys don't care about peace. They are intent on taking down Assad because he takes on the West. Who voted Khalid and Hitto? No one. Hand picked by the West. Assad wants peace. But nobody does. So now Syria is the classic example of a proxy war. The West is consolidating its allies and Iran, Russia, and Hezbollah are backing Assad. The poor Syrian people are caught in the middle bc the West wants war. Stay strong Syria!!
Khalid is lower than Vermin,i watched him on TV call for Nato to attack his own Country,now i don't know what they call that where you live but where i am from its Treason the sentence is death.
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#18 Mar 27, 2013
mxlplx wrote:
Britain indirectly created the Islamic Republic of Iran over oil, with US help.
The human species only sports ten toes. How many times can we in the West shoot ourselves in the foot before ending up in a wheelchair for good?

She had a gang war at the parts swap meeting in the car park of the pub.
She = Scottish Hells Angels
Interviewed later
"He didna shoot me in the fuckkern
foootte he shooote me in the fuckkern heeead.
Syrian

New London, CT

#19 Mar 27, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You ignorant moron. Russia is the richest country with resources on Earth; and is third in the World with oil. That’s why West Europeans, who are practically without resources, were attacking Russia several times in history; and that’s why NATO practically encircled Russia. China is somewhat different; there, major resource is their people; but China has lots of coal, and some resources which are very rare, such as Rare Earth Elements, used in Electronics.
My sources are telling me that both Russia and China are about to step into this conflict, taking out the Syrian opposition once and for all!
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#20 Mar 27, 2013
nania wrote:
<quoted text>that's why? Russin guys grown up by bread ration and milk quota...and now given up almost all of those resources wealth to a handful of gang sta under Putin's iron heel? In number showing...lack of resources country lead in per capital income than those of rich resources...look at Venezwela..middle east..africa blood diamonds..
So..those resources will work only in a right hand.

The developing world particularly Africa is beset with the most horrendous social circumstances imaginable.
Both demographic and economic.
All due to the the most inappropriate
Systems and institutions possible.
Russia didn't doom the billions of people whose lives are just as relevant as yours.
The triad of criminal States did ;"North America Britain and France in France is included Belgium".
And now there is no where to go and no way out the inevitable vengeance will follow.
Syrian

New London, CT

#21 Mar 28, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
The developing world particularly Africa is beset with the most horrendous social circumstances imaginable.
Both demographic and economic.
All due to the the most inappropriate
Systems and institutions possible.
Russia didn't doom the billions of people whose lives are just as relevant as yours.
The triad of criminal States did ;"North America Britain and France in France is included Belgium".
And now there is no where to go and no way out the inevitable vengeance will follow.
Good points.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shiite Cleric Calls Maliki Visit to U.S. a Betr... (Jul '06) 2 hr Chump University 5
News Voting For Hillary Is Already Dead Meat Mon Actual Science 1
News Leave Gaza now, State Department warns U.S. cit... Aug 25 Stephany McDowell 1
This is war. Daesh vs. al Qaeda Aug 24 YusufMehmet 2
News Tensions mount between Ukraine, Russia Aug 23 RUSSKI GO HOME 2
News Ukraine claims Russia smuggled new defense equi... Aug 21 George 4
News AG Holder worries about revenge for bin Laden (May '11) Aug 17 Tea bag suicide c... 201
More from around the web