Clashes near Syria-Israel frontier add to concerns

Mar 23, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KHGI

Syrian regime forces routed rebels in fighting on the edge of the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights last week, leaving at least 35 dead, activists said Saturday, as the country's civil war reached the doorstep of the strategic plateau.

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Mar 24, 2013
rtloder

Davidson, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Just going by the outline because I can't access the story ; I say well done Syrian army.
Nothing can detract from what you have done and no one could have done it better.
The reward of paradise is your destiny to be the certainty here on Earth. Never have the Soldiers of All Mighty God ever fought better than the Syrian Armed Forces.
Just take a moment now and then to salute our leader President Assad.
arthur

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

rtloder wrote:
Just going by the outline because I can't access the story ; I say well done Syrian army.
Nothing can detract from what you have done and no one could have done it better.
The reward of paradise is your destiny to be the certainty here on Earth. Never have the Soldiers of All Mighty God ever fought better than the Syrian Armed Forces.
Just take a moment now and then to salute our leader President Assad.
They messed with the Druze who destroyed them.
http://www.newenglishreview.org/bloga.cfm/blo...
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

arthur wrote:
<quoted text>They messed with the Druze who destroyed them.
http://www.newenglishreview.org/bloga.cfm/blo...

Good post hope it develops after all how many different ethnic peoples were in the Soviet Union without any trouble .
Except from the Russian xenophobia which got out of hand. Apart from that there is still a lot of ethnicities in Federated Russia sharing the wealth.
How could these twisted basket cases share anything I think the Brotherhood is into black magic.
ifbxuscoc

New Castle, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Where are the reports of israeli skirmishes with the syrians?
Civil war is what you got for peace with the israelis.
All syrians should unite to evict the land thieves from the golan.
The blood and treasure spent would have been better served denying the usurpers.
After the peace this task remains unfinished, incomplete.
The egyptians got their land and blood money.
Why do syrians fight when the enemy plants its flag on syrian land. An oll company plans to drill shortly on the golan.
Lets be clear unless you take a stick with flat end and smack the israelis in the face and knock them about a bit they wont listen.
The syrian military despite israeli advantages must confront the israelis in the golan and and fight and unless a tactical stalemate occurs syria s honor and hope to obtain the golan will be a pipe dream. This lack of confronting israel has led in part to disunity. There are burdens and duties individuals and peoples must do or their character and destiny decline. I blame assads shame peace!
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

ifbxuscoc wrote:
Where are the reports of israeli skirmishes with the syrians?
Civil war is what you got for peace with the israelis.
All syrians should unite to evict the land thieves from the golan.
The blood and treasure spent would have been better served denying the usurpers.
After the peace this task remains unfinished, incomplete.
The egyptians got their land and blood money.
Why do syrians fight when the enemy plants its flag on syrian land. An oll company plans to drill shortly on the golan.
Lets be clear unless you take a stick with flat end and smack the israelis in the face and knock them about a bit they wont listen.
The syrian military despite israeli advantages must confront the israelis in the golan and and fight and unless a tactical stalemate occurs syria s honor and hope to obtain the golan will be a pipe dream. This lack of confronting israel has led in part to disunity. There are burdens and duties individuals and peoples must do or their character and destiny decline. I blame assads shame peace!
War is about winning not being a dumb arse.
We going to fight Israel when we work through these taxing questions of right and wrong.
Your seeing Sunni insurgency in the same light as Saddam attacking Iran its not.
The Sunni; Shi'ite divide was put there by Allah to be understood when the time was right in relation to the Greatest Aspiration of Divinity.
Syria is not going to fight Israel alone.
Are you mad?
China watches thieves stealing her oil in the South China Sea have been all this time.
But China didn't worry about it; because there was nothing they could do about it .
With a Carrier things will soon be different.
Same with Syria.
We'll sort out this leadership struggle in the intellect of Islam and then we'll attack don't worry.
Saddam's only concern was for his political domain.
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

I think those Rats are trying to drag Israel into the Syrian Conflict,not that they would need much of an excuse to grab more Arab land,those Rats would rather destroy Syria than fight the Zionists,in fact whenever did they or their Arab paymasters take the Israelis on?
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
I think those Rats are trying to drag Israel into the Syrian Conflict,not that they would need much of an excuse to grab more Arab land,those Rats would rather destroy Syria than fight the Zionists,in fact whenever did they or their Arab paymasters take the Israelis on?

Good thinking thank goodness there is not too many ifbxuscoc's around.
Of course their pay masters are not going to attack Israel there much too busy spending money; putting their own personal names up in lights and going to the disco's.
But there not going to make peace either.
I call them all kinds of names because I'm on the other side but the fact is the Terrorist insurgents are just as religious as me. As the conflict proceeds the political establishment of Saudi and the Gulf States becomes dependent on them to justify what they are. Like climate change it gets to a point of no return. Politics has to become religion.
That's why we Salafi say Let Allah decide. The Chosen Clergy (Ulema) leading His Community is big as they say (God wants everybody)
Or equivocal as i believe depending on the course of mankind's chosen destiny (God "doesn't" want everybody because this universe will be outside of life's orientation upon compaction so people are required to remain in it to service the needs of His residue).
Of course they will fight with Israel if they can that is what Britain let the Brotherhood out of prison for.
But it's a double edged sword.
ifbxuscoc

New Castle, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
War is about winning not being a dumb arse.
We going to fight Israel when we work through these taxing questions of right and wrong.
Your seeing Sunni insurgency in the same light as Saddam attacking Iran its not.
The Sunni; Shi'ite divide was put there by Allah to be understood when the time was right in relation to the Greatest Aspiration of Divinity.
Syria is not going to fight Israel alone.
Are you mad?
China watches thieves stealing her oil in the South China Sea have been all this time.
But China didn't worry about it; because there was nothing they could do about it .
With a Carrier things will soon be different.
Same with Syria.
We'll sort out this leadership struggle in the intellect of Islam and then we'll attack don't worry.
Saddam's only concern was for his political domain.
egypt did not win the october war 40 years ago but they bloodied the israelis, the war itself, was rehearsed for 4 years, and ended with a flag across the suez flying. 50 yrs more?
rtloder

Davidson, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

ifbxuscoc wrote:
<quoted text>
egypt did not win the october war 40 years ago but they bloodied the israelis, the war itself, was rehearsed for 4 years, and ended with a flag across the suez flying. 50 yrs more?

That's right . Yon Kipper Egypt did very well. Then for some reason (probably Allah made him do it to protract that situation from then to now) Sadat visited the "Western Citadel" and struck Camp David got the Sinai and the blood money.
That is why the opposition to Morsi is so important. The West has no longer a link with Egypt.
We progressive people go fully all out against the erroneously guided Brotherhood support the opposition no matter what they are or were and establish pluralism and democrasy in Egypt which will spread anti West anti Israel and anti al-Queda sentiment.
That is the ambition of Allah ; but there is a difference between Destiny and Fate.
Allah's ambition is subordinate to His preserving His Capacity to Appreciate His Witness and Satisfy His Desire. Life will create life and His impartiality is uppermost.
So it might not work out.
ifbxuscoc

New Castle, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Israelis refer to the war as yom kippur. Rloder. Disinformation. Doesnt surprise me. Happy passover.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••