Protesters in Ukraine & Venezuela See...

Protesters in Ukraine & Venezuela Seek the Rule of Law

There are 5 comments on the New Media Journal story from Mar 2, 2014, titled Protesters in Ukraine & Venezuela Seek the Rule of Law. In it, New Media Journal reports that:

What motivates people to demonstrate in central squares, day after day and week after week, against repressive regimes at the risk of life and limb? It's a question raised most recently by events in Ukraine and Venezuela.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Media Journal.

edju

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1 Mar 4, 2014
dump the bus driver dictator......5374
Oliver Cromwell

Bangor, UK

#2 Mar 4, 2014
edju wrote:
dump the bus driver dictator......5374
In a Democracy that's done with an Election you clown,not by a Fascist mob.
edju

Saint Petersburg, FL

#3 Mar 4, 2014
oliver cromwell was a totally horrible excuse for a creature. read his history. are you oliver, a descendent or clone ? i pity you.....get off that whatney red barrel , lobster back royal....the sun has set on your british empire....stop global cooling !!!!!!
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#4 Mar 5, 2014
edju wrote:
oliver cromwell was a totally horrible excuse for a creature. read his history. are you oliver, a descendent or clone ? i pity you.....get off that whatney red barrel , lobster back royal....the sun has set on your british empire....stop global cooling !!!!!!
Don't try giving me a History lesson on my own Country Clown.
edju

Saint Petersburg, FL

#5 Mar 5, 2014
crybaby cromwell.. your history grade is f- bloke ....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Christian Trump Supporters Hate Jesus 7 hr jeff 5
News Obama's questionable actions: Many are using th... Nov 27 Caesar 3
News Exclusive: German bank pulls plug on anti-Israe... Nov 27 Jeff Brightone 1
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) Nov 22 Sick of Politics 59
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Nov 17 rider 276,631
News Jihadists celebrate Trump victory Nov 16 Philosophic 22
News Top GOP senator: Trump 'doesn't know anything a... Nov 16 Trump your President 3
More from around the web