Two Somalis die making bomb in Ethiop...

Two Somalis die making bomb in Ethiopia: officials

There are 267 comments on the The Daily Star story from Oct 14, 2013, titled Two Somalis die making bomb in Ethiopia: officials. In it, The Daily Star reports that:

ADDIS ABABA: Two Somali nationals died when a bomb they were making detonated in their home in the Ethiopian capital Addis Ababa, as thousands gathered to watch a football match, officials said Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Star.

“Better Dead than red!”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#196 Oct 16, 2013
GOOD!
chuma moto

United States

#197 Oct 16, 2013
I am Nigerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Where the fck do you know me ? You piece of shlt. Go and eat your raw meat !
stop hiding under yhe banner I am nigerian. You r a low life somali scum. A terrorist you are. There is no good somali. A good somali is a dead somali.
chuma moto

United States

#198 Oct 16, 2013
anarchist wrote:
<quoted text>
If you thought voodoo was a nasty troll, this guy is a lot worse
he can put together somali sentences!
afsoomaali buu wax ku qoraa, cajiiiiiib.
Of course he is a liar and is contradicted by the woyanes, the very same people who run the shi-t hole that ethiopia is...
read more here
http://www.wardheernews.com/nterview-sole-opp...
are you high on drugs n khat to forget that it is your home that is a shit hole n not ethiopia. You somalis r crazy low life people. Your countrg is called Shitmalia. Understand from today?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#199 Oct 16, 2013
I am Somali wrote:
<quoted text>
You ugly bantu Jareer what are doing in Somali forum? Apes are not welcome here!
We somalis hates you adoons (slaves) and we don't care if you are Muslims or not. Baboons!
lol, this dude is a Black amerikkkan claiming to be Nigerian
chuma moto

United States

#200 Oct 16, 2013
anarchist wrote:
<quoted text> shutup, fucktard
me shut up wicked somali man? Wait it is not going to be lo.g before somalis in kenya will be crying with one eye like a donkey for kenyans will unleash on you terrorists criminals. Wait the writing is on the wall. You have caurssd kenyans untold sufferings.
chuma moto

United States

#201 Oct 16, 2013
KandaDogon wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, this dude is a Black amerikkkan claiming to be Nigerian
No! He is a low life somali scum,too ashamed to identify himself with the shit hole called somalia where he comes from. I cant blame him either,because if that shit hole called somalia was my home I would pretend I am fom from xyz country. Nothing good comes from thete other than death and distruction.
farax

London, UK

#202 Oct 16, 2013
alshabab are ethiopia's best friend to prolong the civil war ethiopia's excuse to stay n interfere in somalia alshabab are the biggest enemy of somalia the tool of ethiopia we found out there objective our goal is to finish them off
farax

London, UK

#203 Oct 16, 2013
chuma moto wrote:
<quoted text>No! He is a low life somali scum,too ashamed to identify himself with the shit hole called somalia where he comes from. I cant blame him either,because if that shit hole called somalia was my home I would pretend I am fom from xyz country. Nothing good comes from thete other than death and distruction.
kenyan attention starved c-unt we dont see you as a threat rather we see you as amusement
anarchist

Minneapolis, MN

#204 Oct 16, 2013
chuma moto wrote:
<quoted text>me shut up wicked somali man? Wait it is not going to be lo.g before somalis in kenya will be crying with one eye like a donkey for kenyans will unleash on you terrorists criminals. Wait the writing is on the wall. You have caurssd kenyans untold sufferings.
will you now shut the fu-ck up?
remember a somali dude was the guy to foiled a kenyan coup by some fucktard kikuyu, are you still mad about that?

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#205 Oct 16, 2013
Kontu wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost me mate.
You do not have h-houses in Austria? I guess Hitler must have killed all the h-words.
Christian

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#206 Oct 16, 2013
KandaDogon wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, this dude is a Black amerikkkan claiming to be Nigerian
No he is the low life rat evil Eritrean by the name of Hizbullah.
xxx

Ethiopia

#207 Oct 17, 2013
farax wrote:
alshabab are ethiopia's best friend to prolong the civil war ethiopia's excuse to stay n interfere in somalia alshabab are the biggest enemy of somalia the tool of ethiopia we found out there objective our goal is to finish them off
Farah, you have to be clear on this! Ethiopia see terrorism as the biggest danger not Somalia; instead we know we could benefit as much from a stable Somalia than a constant watch on checking out terrorists!

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#210 Oct 17, 2013
xxx wrote:
<quoted text>Farah, you have to be clear on this! Ethiopia see terrorism as the biggest danger not Somalia; instead we know we could benefit as much from a stable Somalia than a constant watch on checking out terrorists!
What you are too stupid to understand is that Somalia is Muslim country. This means that it is not even possible for them to create a non-Islamic state. So, get over it. There will be an Islamic state in Somalia whether you like it or not. It would have been better for Ethiopia if you had agreed to live in peace with the Islamic Courts government. But no. You dogs had to attack and invade. Now you are in over your stupid heads. And Ethiopia will be destroyed in the process of trying to destroy Somalia.

And do not think we will ever forget this history. I do not care of if it takes one thousand years. Somalia will always remember that Ethiopia invaded in order to please their white western Christian bosses.
Namaga

Toronto, Canada

#211 Oct 17, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
What you are too stupid to understand is that Somalia is Muslim country. This means that it is not even possible for them to create a non-Islamic state. So, get over it. There will be an Islamic state in Somalia whether you like it or not. It would have been better for Ethiopia if you had agreed to live in peace with the Islamic Courts government. But no. You dogs had to attack and invade. Now you are in over your stupid heads. And Ethiopia will be destroyed in the process of trying to destroy Somalia.
And do not think we will ever forget this history. I do not care of if it takes one thousand years. Somalia will always remember that Ethiopia invaded in order to please their white western Christian bosses.
cosigned

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#212 Oct 17, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text> It would have been better for Ethiopia if you had agreed to live in peace with the Islamic Courts government. But no. You dogs had to attack and invade. Now you are in over your stupid heads. And Ethiopia will be destroyed in the process of trying to destroy Somalia.
. I do not care of if it takes one thousand years. Somalia will always remember that Ethiopia invaded in order to please their white western Christian bosses.
Islamic Courts really? There were no "courts" just Wahhabi Islamic law and who wants that? Only an Islamist militant wannabe like you would want that because you want to fit in with the other Muslims. There were no "white masters" you must be confusing Ethiopians with AA, Ethiopians were Christian before most of Europe. Stop promoting hate between Somalis and Ethiopians, you know nothing about them or their countries. Your weird obsession with Somalis has to stop you will never get an underage Somali girl nor will you ever be accepted by Somalis and insulting Ethiopians won't make you Somali or make Somalis like you more. In real life Somalis and Ethiopians work hard together, and I can tell all you know about Ethiopians and Somalis are from Topix. Learn about your own history before you attack others.
God bless.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#213 Oct 18, 2013
Shabaka wrote:
Praise Allah it was his will for them to meet virgins earlier than planed!
They are burning in hell..No virgins there.
Ali

Stockholm, Sweden

#214 Oct 18, 2013
PASTAAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Islamic Courts really? There were no "courts" just Wahhabi Islamic law and who wants that? Only an Islamist militant wannabe like you would want that because you want to fit in with the other Muslims. There were no "white masters" you must be confusing Ethiopians with AA, Ethiopians were Christian before most of Europe. Stop promoting hate between Somalis and Ethiopians, you know nothing about them or their countries. Your weird obsession with Somalis has to stop you will never get an underage Somali girl nor will you ever be accepted by Somalis and insulting Ethiopians won't make you Somali or make Somalis like you more. In real life Somalis and Ethiopians work hard together, and I can tell all you know about Ethiopians and Somalis are from Topix. Learn about your own history before you attack others.
God bless.
I agree with you Somalia and Ethiopia should work together as brotherly neighbors and develop the Horn to become powerhouse in Africa. We have that potential if both people see the opportunity. These Wahabi fundamentalists have small brains and spread hate between neighbors.

I visit Ethiopia 4 time in 8 years, I feel home when I was there. We have match in common than what divide us. Somalia and Ethiopia`s interest is peaceful and cooperative brotherly neighbors. We have the sea, 3500 km tropical coast, natural resources and Ethiopia’s has huge population, fertile land and pig market. Let us work together and take care of together these Al-qaeda inspired warmongers.
Ali

Stockholm, Sweden

#215 Oct 18, 2013
By the way there are Ethiopian hardliners in Ethiopian government who believe strong Somalia is thread to Ethiopia. They do everything to keep Somalia in chaos by using Alshaab and Somali enemies. Any way we Somali intellectuals are watching. Ethiopia will get back they invested. They have chance to show; they are Somali friends not enemies.

Somalia is in bad shape at the moment and like nation before we will recover this mayhem. Once there were civil war in America, China, Russia, Finland, Europe was in chaos just 70 years. History never lies, we will see IF Ethiopia is “ Friend in need is friend indeed”
xxx

Ethiopia

#216 Oct 18, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
What you are too stupid to understand is that Somalia is Muslim country. This means that it is not even possible for them to create a non-Islamic state. So, get over it. There will be an Islamic state in Somalia whether you like it or not.
Brada, you are too stupid to realize the fact that an AA convert can't be a Somali despite your continued effort to pimp in the name of Islam. Somalis and Ethiopians adopted Islam even before Arabs realize the existence of the religion itself and have lived in harmony for thousands of years.
Somalia isn't in demand of adopting Islam as new as you do, instead wants to extricate herself of poverty and chaos as much as we do. If you are an AA, I advise you to look around your hood. There are thousands if not millions waiting a helping had from some gracious disillusioned bradas such as you! And Islam abhors disillusioned followers, and don't have a place for kinds of you and terrorists such as Al shabab!
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>It would have been better for Ethiopia if you had agreed to live in peace with the Islamic Courts government. But no. You dogs had to attack and invade. Now you are in over your stupid heads. And Ethiopia will be destroyed in the process of trying to destroy Somalia.
ICU declared jihad on Ethiopia and TFG first and subsequently degenerated in to terrorism which justifies our early action and mark my word Al shabab's days are numbered after the recent terrorist activities in this part of the world.
You know nothing about HOA and keep away from it!
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>And do not think we will ever forget this history. I do not care of if it takes one thousand years. Somalia will always remember that Ethiopia invaded in order to please their white western Christian bosses.
One thousand years is too far; come after the coming years and I can tell you can only read of Al Shabab in some old newspapers.
xxx

Ethiopia

#217 Oct 18, 2013
Ali wrote:
By the way there are Ethiopian hardliners in Ethiopian government who believe strong Somalia is thread to Ethiopia. They do everything to keep Somalia in chaos by using Alshaab and Somali enemies. Any way we Somali intellectuals are watching. Ethiopia will get back they invested. They have chance to show; they are Somali friends not enemies.
There are no such hardliners ever since despite the fact that there were past efforts to weaken Said Barre's unwanted and misguided demands. It's not a mystery to realize the fact that a chaotic neighborhood could be a breeding ground for terrorists and anarchists; and that's why Ethiopia is involved in peace efforts in Somalia and Sudan
Ali wrote:
Somalia is in bad shape at the moment and like nation before we will recover this mayhem. Once there were civil war in America, China, Russia, Finland, Europe was in chaos just 70 years. History never lies, we will see IF Ethiopia is “ Friend in need is friend indeed”
Ethiopia once see the whole Somali people as her own and we still consider Somalia more than just a neighbor!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama thanking Navy SEALs who raided bin Laden (May '11) Apr 25 Aurora Colorado 6
News More "Fake News" From PBS: Tim McVeigh, The Okl... Apr 23 Rswan 2
News Being overweight may be caused by the clock in ... Apr 22 Yeti 29
News Why Is Russia Helping Anti-U.S. Insurgents in A... Apr 17 copout 9
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) Apr 14 Frogmouth Trump 68
News Obama expands ISIL fight into Syria; Canada won... (Sep '14) Apr 14 Frogmouth Trump 25
News Gadhafi: U.S. should seek peace with bin Laden (Feb '09) Apr 12 Putin warns T ramp 53
More from around the web