Two Somalis die making bomb in Ethiopia: officials

Oct 14, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Daily Star

ADDIS ABABA: Two Somali nationals died when a bomb they were making detonated in their home in the Ethiopian capital Addis Ababa, as thousands gathered to watch a football match, officials said Monday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of276
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Shabaka

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Praise Allah it was his will for them to meet virgins earlier than planed!
FASIL

Renens, Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

...We need to get fxck the out this Zoo-mali from the adddis...and also shutt down illgally rented a house...!!
SmartMan

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

No need to kill yourself to fk virgin,Man come on just think a moment.Get allow think listen what ur heart told you.it will tell u what is right or not Don't do it the people told u with respect of ur religion
Thanks Man
The real Gen Ali

Stafford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

I guess it is time to deport Somalis from Addis just like Eritreans.
xxx

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

The real Gen Ali wrote:
I guess it is time to deport Somalis from Addis just like Eritreans.
Rather time to cut the throat of alshabab once and for all!
DreamBoy

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

how Possible People Dream Get Vergin(what girl get when they kill people or still they are under boy) and heaven by killing people
i can understand b/c the following reasons
1)killing people get heaven is show that how the man is Selfish
2)i believe that allah can do what he want i don't think he order
u to kill people that doesn't believe allah,people should go by there free will just teach do go with hard way
3)why the man doesn't kill himself u rather than tune ur mind make u killed for his plan
4)Most Important thing u show the world muslim good
DreamBoy

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Somalis people Good people but we should help them the man make them unstable and tune their brain to make suicide.
I Dream Somalis Will be stable ,rich and happy people no more killing Somalis,allah will be with u not with man make u suicide
Christian

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

http://www.answering-islam.org/Authors/Arland...

As long as there are muslims there will always be terror. The problem is not muslims but the hateful violent religion of islam. There savage hateful book koran advocates murder and violence against non muslims. If two terrorists are killed making bombs in upscale neighbourhood of Bole then there must be more accomplices around who gave them shelters and logistics. These will bad for Somalis in Ethiopian cities. Ethiopia is not Kenya.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Christian wrote:
As long as there are muslims there will always be terror. The problem is not muslims but the hateful violent religion of islam. There savage hateful book koran advocates murder and violence against non muslims. If two terrorists are killed making bombs in upscale neighbourhood of Bole then there must be more accomplices around who gave them shelters and logistics. These will bad for Somalis in Ethiopian cities. Ethiopia is not Kenya.
The Irony is how many times we hear about Islam being a religion of PEACE. what's wrong with this picture.......
The real Gen Ali

Stafford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

xxx wrote:
<quoted text>Rather time to cut the throat of alshabab once and for all!
Keep Al-Shababe weak and alive. United Somalis pose more threats than Alsabab's rag-tag little army.
xxx

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

The real Gen Ali wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep Al-Shababe weak and alive. United Somalis pose more threats than Alsabab's rag-tag little army.
I disagree! Somalia has had this hostile attitude towards Ethiopia but that is to their disadvantage by any standard! And only those hostile leaders drove them in to war; the ordinary Somali cares about living a good life like any human being and their recent past has taught them a lesson as never in their history!
Somalia can't by any means pose a threat to Ethiopia!
I am Nigerian

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Christian wrote:
http://www.answering-islam.org /Authors/Arlandson/ten_reasons .htm

Yeshermuta lij, go fck Jesus !
I am Nigerian

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

H2O Z2 wrote:
<quoted text>The Irony is how many times we hear about Islam being a religion of PEACE. what's wrong with this picture.......
The irony is you are ugly and old c-unt !

“wisdom”

Since: Apr 13

McLean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Christian wrote:
On top of that 90% of Somalis in exile are ethiopian pasport holders just like eriterians..
soon that will change..
I am Nigerian

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Sam-- wrote:
<quoted text>On top of that 90% of Somalis in exile are ethiopian pasport holders just like eriterians..
soon that will change..
Where is that stat from ? You just pulled it straight out of your a-ss
Christian

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

H2O Z2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Irony is how many times we hear about Islam being a religion of PEACE. what's wrong with this picture.......
Indeed the religion of peace hahahahahahahahahaha

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
Christian

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Sam-- wrote:
<quoted text>
On top of that 90% of Somalis in exile are ethiopian pasport holders just like eriterians..
soon that will change..
They are playing with fire, as said before Ethiopia is not Kenya.
I am Nigerian

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Christian wrote:
http://www.answering-islam.org /Authors/Arlandson/ten_reasons .htm

I just reported you for your islamophobic comments. Please, all Muslims and peace lovers do the same. The guy from Amsterdam is hatful and possibly dangerous person.

“wisdom”

Since: Apr 13

McLean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
They are playing with fire, as said before Ethiopia is not Kenya.
funny.. the queer reporting for calling him fa@..
Should he be returning our passport?? What do you think?? Lol
I am Nigerian

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Sam-- wrote:
<quoted text>funny.. the queer reporting for calling him fa@..
Should he be returning our passport?? What do you think?? Lol
Your dead sister is gonna get rapped by the two dead Somalis.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of276
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Terrorism Discussions

Search the Terrorism Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 2 hr MUQ1 43,920
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists 8 hr Avenger 235
Iran rejects arms shipment, supply of fighter j... 13 hr Kar 1
Snatched Wed Amadeus 4
Lone Survivor Tue John_Schuylkill County_Pa 1
Holder: Threat from Syria endangers Europe, US Tue John_Schuylkill County_Pa 1
History divides Bosnia once again, this time ov... Jul 8 Tesla proud being Serb 14
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••