Syria: Arming rebels is 'dangerous' US decision

Jun 24, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Official Wire News

The decision by the United States and its allies to arm rebel groups in Syria is "very dangerous" and will prolong the violence and killing, Syria's foreign minister said Monday.

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Jun 26, 2013
Jude

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Go to hell, the weapons will only help to end the slaughter you and your boss are currently engaged in. Only SANA will refer to you as a human being. You and Assad are murderers and you won't win the war of extermination. This is just the beginning and you will held accountable for the 90 000 dead people and you will be hanged.
humanity 101

San Clemente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Jude wrote:
Go to hell, the weapons will only help to end the slaughter you and your boss are currently engaged in. Only SANA will refer to you as a human being. You and Assad are murderers and you won't win the war of extermination. This is just the beginning and you will held accountable for the 90 000 dead people and you will be hanged.
, the US and the NATO killed and injured 1 million human beings in wars in the past 10 + years, half of them civilians, are you going to start your crusades as a human being to bring the western leaders into criminal court and seek justice. Or what the west kills is a good kill, and what assad kills is a bad kill?( which are most jihadist, and mercenaries paid for by the oil kingdoms ). BTW half of the dead in Syria r killed by these terrorists, and I don't see you blaming them, I guess u like human meat like them.
Dont Care

Welland, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

humanity 101 wrote:
<quoted text> , the US and the NATO killed and injured 1 million human beings in wars in the past 10 + years, half of them civilians, are you going to start your crusades as a human being to bring the western leaders into criminal court and seek justice. Or what the west kills is a good kill, and what assad kills is a bad kill?( which are most jihadist, and mercenaries paid for by the oil kingdoms ). BTW half of the dead in Syria r killed by these terrorists, and I don't see you blaming them, I guess u like human meat like them.
Are you there. All lies! God Bless America and Israel. Assad will soon join Sadaam!

“hi ya”

Since: Feb 12

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Dont Care wrote:
<quoted text>Are you there. All lies!....Assad will soon join Sadaam!
Give me a date when 'soon' will certainly be done?
(and I will show you a false prophet)
do care

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

This 'don't care' guy is straight out of bizarro world.

He says "God bless Israel' in one post and "God bless al Nusra" in another.

Total wacko.
ocxz

Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Dont Care wrote:
<quoted text>Are you there. All lies! God Bless America and Israel. Assad will soon join Sadaam!
At least admit that arming the rebels is dangerous.
Be graceful in defeat.
ocxz

Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Jude wrote:
Hey, what's wrong with you ?
Who do you want to send to hell ? The author of the article ?
please take your pills dude and chill out.
When you see dictators and murderers everywhere it's time to have a check-up.
Have a nice day
hmphh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
At least admit that arming the rebels is dangerous.
Be graceful in defeat.
That a-hole has openly cheered for al Nusra specifically. I don't know where he's originally from but Canada would be wise to send him back there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••