Assad says Syria army has upper hand

Full story: AdelaideNow...

SYRIAN President Bashar al-Assad says his troops have gained the upper hand against rebels in the 22-month conflict and could win in "two weeks" should Turkey stop its support for insurgents, a Lebanese newspaper reports.

Comments (Page 8)

Showing posts 141 - 160 of183
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Most likely it's because they, unlike tyrant/butcher Assad, actually want to see the bloodshed end and save more Syrian people.
Assad would kill every Syrian in order to preside over a dead country, that's the kind of monster he is. And he will pay for it, in the end, by dangling from a lamppost one day soon.
If these rebel scumbags really want to see the bloodshed end, all they need to do is stop setting off car bombs and stop trying to overthrow their own government! It is as simple as that.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> If these rebel scumbags really want to see the bloodshed end, all they need to do is stop setting off car bombs and stop trying to overthrow their own government! It is as simple as that.
Citizens of ANY nation who have been as cruelly tyrannized as Syrians have, and who have been murdered en masse in the streets simply for protesting their government peacefully, have EVERY right to rise up in rebellion and overthrow said tyranny.

What's hard to understand is why you're on the side of a monstrous tyrant. Do you work for him?
Oliver Cromwell

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Citizens of ANY nation who have been as cruelly tyrannized as Syrians have, and who have been murdered en masse in the streets simply for protesting their government peacefully, have EVERY right to rise up in rebellion and overthrow said tyranny.
What's hard to understand is why you're on the side of a monstrous tyrant. Do you work for him?
No real freedom fighter would collaborate with Foreign powers to destroy their own Country thats what happened in Libya,people keep saying Assad is killing his own people,i have a question if those Rebels are Syrian and many of them are not,who are they killing if not their own people,now those Zionist gangsters have come in on their side,i said something months ago and still believe it,and that is Israel wants those Jihadists to come out on top in Syria then they can say to the World there is a security problem for Israel so we have to go into Syria to destroy any threat to Israel,and i will tell you that will result in yet more Arab Land being occupied,its all about Lebensraum with those savages,if that is on the cards then Iran Hezbollah and Syria have to give those bastards a War,the World can't continue to tolerate this Frankensteins Monster of a State and its ever more frenzied violence.
bernhard

Karlsruhe, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

go back to your stolen land,
phony mouth brazza.
Stolen Land by countless killings and terror.
Go whining with your zio sponsored forum schmuks.
Take the next false name and title and try again.
Brain midgets like you will be ousted anyway soon.
bernhard

Karlsruhe, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#150
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Soon there will be bigger war,
'cause zio chills can't stand anymore seeing
their proxy war game terror scum sent en masse
to hell.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
No real freedom fighter would collaborate with Foreign powers to destroy their own Country thats what happened in Libya,people keep saying Assad is killing his own people,i have a question if those Rebels are Syrian and many of them are not,who are they killing if not their own people,now those Zionist gangsters have come in on their side,i said something months ago and still believe it,and that is Israel wants those Jihadists to come out on top in Syria then they can say to the World there is a security problem for Israel so we have to go into Syria to destroy any threat to Israel,and i will tell you that will result in yet more Arab Land being occupied,its all about Lebensraum with those savages,if that is on the cards then Iran Hezbollah and Syria have to give those bastards a War,the World can't continue to tolerate this Frankensteins Monster of a State and its ever more frenzied violence.
One enormous run-on sentence which adds up to you blaming it all, illogically, on Israel.

Dismissed, idiot.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#152
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

bernhard wrote:
go back to your stolen land,
phony mouth brazza.
Stolen Land by countless killings and terror.
Go whining with your zio sponsored forum schmuks.
Take the next false name and title and try again.
Brain midgets like you will be ousted anyway soon.
Always humorous to see a post from Germany, of all places, ranting about "stolen land" and "killings and terror."

LOL
Question

Syria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

tha Professor wrote:
Of course, whatever you say, you bloody-handed tyrant.
My guess would be that his regime's about to collapse, given the fact that things have been going downhill for them for the last couple of months. Just more Addad-ist propaganda.
May he fall soon.
Are you a Professor in a sheep stables???
Oliver Cromwell

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#154
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
One enormous run-on sentence which adds up to you blaming it all, illogically, on Israel.
Dismissed, idiot.
I have been proved right you Clown,there has been talk of Israel establishing a buffer zone inside Syria like they once did in Southern Lebanon before Hezbollah threw them out like i said those Zionists have started every war since the State of Israel was established and its been about a Land grab every time,one day they will start a War and lose,and they will lose big.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a Professor in a sheep stables???
Are you Assad's pet dog?:)
bernhard

Karlsruhe, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a Professor in a sheep stables???
deranged land grabber
roaming internet,
looking for more to steal and terrorize.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been proved right you Clown,there has been talk of Israel establishing a buffer zone inside Syria like they once did in Southern Lebanon before Hezbollah threw them out like i said those Zionists have started every war since the State of Israel was established and its been about a Land grab every time,one day they will start a War and lose,and they will lose big.
When this "talk" amounts to something, let me know. Until then I'll blame the butcher responsible, Assad.
Oliver Cromwell

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#158
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
When this "talk" amounts to something, let me know. Until then I'll blame the butcher responsible, Assad.
You talk as if an Israeli land grab inside Syria is something out of the question,look at the History of Israel,how many years were they in Southern Lebanon?how many years in Sinai? and they still occupy the Golan hights.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#159
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> If these rebel scumbags really want to see the bloodshed end, all they need to do is stop setting off car bombs and stop trying to overthrow their own government! It is as simple as that.
Your comment is really quite funny!!! Do you really think the Rebels are about to set their weapons down while facing the butcher, I don't think so.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
No real freedom fighter would collaborate with Foreign powers to destroy their own Country thats what happened in Libya,people keep saying Assad is killing his own people,i have a question if those Rebels are Syrian and many of them are not,who are they killing if not their own people,now those Zionist gangsters have come in on their side,i said something months ago and still believe it,and that is Israel wants those Jihadists to come out on top in Syria then they can say to the World there is a security problem for Israel so we have to go into Syria to destroy any threat to Israel,and i will tell you that will result in yet more Arab Land being occupied,its all about Lebensraum with those savages,if that is on the cards then Iran Hezbollah and Syria have to give those bastards a War,the World can't continue to tolerate this Frankensteins Monster of a State and its ever more frenzied violence.
.

Of course they are killing Syrians, Iranians and whomever Assad hires. Did you think Assad is killing someone else??? OH thats right you think all Rebels are from foreign countries, guess again. As far as Israel goes, well your opinion is very bigotted to begin with so we take your opinion with a grain of salt. However the threat of moving bombs to Hezbollah was real and they reacted to it. If Syria, or Lebanon felt that was invasive then it is up to them to retaliate if Israel was wrong but they did not, so we can only assume that Assad got caught doing things he should not.

Is Israel trying for more territory, well why not, this country is so screwed up they need a strong leader and maybe Israel should take over Syria and instill a government that will represent all people.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been proved right you Clown,there has been talk of Israel establishing a buffer zone inside Syria like they once did in Southern Lebanon before Hezbollah threw them out like i said those Zionists have started every war since the State of Israel was established and its been about a Land grab every time,one day they will start a War and lose,and they will lose big.
Good for them, they have my vote. If they can give regular Syrians a place in Syria that is safe I am all for it.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk as if an Israeli land grab inside Syria is something out of the question,look at the History of Israel,how many years were they in Southern Lebanon?how many years in Sinai? and they still occupy the Golan hights.
Look at all of the history notes not just the ones where Israel takes land, this land grabbing went back and forth for 5000 years, so what that is history and war. That is how the geography has been shaped over the last 5000 years. If Europeans did not migrate, Middle Easterners did not migrate etc you would not have the countries of today.
Getogrips

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Citizens of ANY nation who have been as cruelly tyrannized as Syrians have, and who have been murdered en masse in the streets simply for protesting their government peacefully, have EVERY right to rise up in rebellion and overthrow said tyranny.
What's hard to understand is why you're on the side of a monstrous tyrant. Do you work for him?
You are absolutely right and many more think like you, would any of us not do the same to protect our own families in the same situation if our lives were to be threatened? Whether we agree or not, only the Syrian people can decide the fate of Assad's rule, he has chosen not to listen and his fate will inevetibaly be his fall from power. The support being offered to both factions of this conflict only prolongs the suffering to both sides, it is not the solution but the oil to keep the cogs of politcal destination from falling into the wrong hands. There is no doubt in my mind that the terrorists have rallied to their weaker brothers in this struggle, we may abhor their pressence but against unfair odds they have strenghtened the revolution in its fight back. What is abundantly clear is both sides have commited crimes against humanity, and sadly we know that innocent people have paid the highest price.
Klink

Aurora, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164
Feb 6, 2013
 
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
You talk as if an Israeli land grab inside Syria is something out of the question,look at the History of Israel,how many years were they in Southern Lebanon?how many years in Sinai? and they still occupy the Golan hights.

Not 'israel', FREEMASONS who have caused all war & revolution since 1775. And this is who the Muslim Brotherhood are.

The reason for this they do not tell us but what we see with our own eyes is Islam pouring into the west as all the war moves Islam. Also Christianity has been cleansed from the entire middle east.


Some info on Washington backed MB in Syria..


The Muslim Brotherhood have formed the opposition Council in Syria
May 6, 2012
ISTANBUL - At a meeting of Syria's opposition, Muslim Brotherhood officials gather round Marxists colleagues, nudging them to produce policy statements for the Syrian National Council, the main political group challenging President Bashar al-Assad.
www.chicagotribune.com/news/sns-rt-us-syria-b...
July 20
www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/07/20/Syr...
Oliver Cromwell

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#165
Feb 6, 2013
 
George wrote:
<quoted text>.
Of course they are killing Syrians, Iranians and whomever Assad hires. Did you think Assad is killing someone else??? OH thats right you think all Rebels are from foreign countries, guess again. As far as Israel goes, well your opinion is very bigotted to begin with so we take your opinion with a grain of salt. However the threat of moving bombs to Hezbollah was real and they reacted to it. If Syria, or Lebanon felt that was invasive then it is up to them to retaliate if Israel was wrong but they did not, so we can only assume that Assad got caught doing things he should not.
Is Israel trying for more territory, well why not, this country is so screwed up they need a strong leader and maybe Israel should take over Syria and instill a government that will represent all people.
You are insane,you really think Israel should invade Syria and occupy it? i will answer my own question,yes you probably do,i almost wish they would try it the sooner that depraved State of Israel goes down the better,you attack Assad but justify Zionist violence.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 160 of183
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••