Syrian rebel leader feels betrayed by West's failure to deliver arms

Jul 16, 2013 Full story: Tri-cityherald.com 13

"We are really in a very critical situation, and we don't understand why our friends delay and delay and delay and hesitate to support us," Gen.

Full Story
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#1 Jul 17, 2013
The US Congress is stopping it! Those rebel morons should have never gotten into bed with AlQaeda.

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#2 Jul 17, 2013
Idriss is going to fight the "Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham" (ISIS), that is a joke.
Idriss can't fight WITHOUT them.
Idriss is a Israeli Mossad agent, everybody knows that.
His after hours business is selling children to be cut up for body parts in Israel.
Why would you trust a man like that, to hand out millions of taxpayers dollars, as arms and munitions.
He'll just sell them to the highest bidder.
Just another black man

United States

#3 Jul 17, 2013
Body parts sold to israel, digging deep for propaganda this week huh boys?

Make sure you don't let people go to school or they might start to see through the bs you're spewing.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#4 Jul 17, 2013
The West does not want to deliver arms to Islamic extremists or AlQaeda terrorists!

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#5 Jul 17, 2013
Just another black man wrote:
Body parts sold to israel, digging deep for propaganda this week huh boys?
Make sure you don't let people go to school or they might start to see through the bs you're spewing.

There are more accounts of vermin pig Jew steal in the body parts of healthy people than any other groups.
That's because Jews are prone to be alcoholics .
The case of the Swedish reporter tracking down the story of the "iDF" poofter soldiers kidnapping children and returning their bodies to the families minus their organs is upsetting.
That's just what you have to live with having a Jew for a neighbour.
Jew boy.
mxlplx

United States

#6 Jul 17, 2013
Just another black man wrote:
Body parts sold to israel, digging deep for propaganda this week huh boys?
Kosovo: Israeli accused of organ trafficking

At least nine people, including former senior Health Ministry official, suspected of involvement in international network. Israeli citizen Moshe Harel listed as wanted by Interpol

Associated Press

At least nine people, including a former senior Health Ministry official, are suspected of involvement in an international network that falsely promised poor people payment for their kidneys, then sold the organs for as much as 100,000 ($137,000), according to an indictment obtained by The Associated Press.

Another two doctors, Israeli national Zaki Shapira and Turkish national Kenan Demirkol, are identified in the 46-page document as "unindicted co-conspirators."

The official, Ilir Rrecaj was fired from his governmental post after the raids on a Pristina clinic and the suspects were arrested on November 4, 2008. They denied all accusations and were released after 30 days in detention.

When police searched the clinic in November 2008, they found an Israeli citizen in postoperative care, according to the indictment. Police seized medical records and supplies.

Soon after the raid, the Belgrade-based daily newspaper Blic alleged that Dervishi was linked to allegations that members of the Kosovo Liberation Army kidnapped Serb civilians and killed them for their organs, which they later sold.

The allegations of the trade stemmed from a book by former UN War Crimes tribunal prosecutor Carla Del Ponte who claimed that organ harvesting took place in Albania's remote north.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#7 Jul 17, 2013
Wow!!!
mxlplx

United States

#8 Jul 18, 2013
The higher art of persuasion consists of presenting past situations that can be easily extrapolated to present situations by the reader, so that the reader himself will use his own faculties to arrive at the intended conclusion. Persuasion fully employs and welcomes the reader's cognitive reasoning skills.

The lower art of propaganda consists of presenting platitudes, exaggerations, fabrications and at times even staged events of present situations in order to bypass the reader's extrapolation stage and cut directly to the propagandist's intended conclusion. Propagandists avoid invoking the reader's cognitive reasoning at all costs and instead target the realm of base emotions, which is why propaganda has been such a successful tool through the ages.

In short, at the current rung of our evolutionary ladder, emotion will trump reason all day long.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#9 Jul 18, 2013
mxlplx wrote:
The higher art of persuasion consists of presenting past situations that can be easily extrapolated to present situations by the reader, so that the reader himself will use his own faculties to arrive at the intended conclusion. Persuasion fully employs and welcomes the reader's cognitive reasoning skills.
The lower art of propaganda consists of presenting platitudes, exaggerations, fabrications and at times even staged events of present situations in order to bypass the reader's extrapolation stage and cut directly to the propagandist's intended conclusion. Propagandists avoid invoking the reader's cognitive reasoning at all costs and instead target the realm of base emotions, which is why propaganda has been such a successful tool through the ages.
In short, at the current rung of our evolutionary ladder, emotion will trump reason all day long.
Good point, and well said!
Johnny Quackmire McCain

United States

#10 Jul 18, 2013
Not to worry about arms deliveries. Qatar's rebels will be delivering his arms, and legs and head to a roadside ditch soon enough. We love that Qatari King Muck-a-muck, best US ally their money can buy!
mxlplx

United States

#11 Jul 18, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Good point, and well said!
I don't know. I seemed a bit overly pedantic in that post but I did think I was onto something.

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#12 Jul 18, 2013
mxlplx wrote:
The higher art of persuasion consists of presenting past situations that can be easily extrapolated to present situations by the reader, so that the reader himself will use his own faculties to arrive at the intended conclusion. Persuasion fully employs and welcomes the reader's cognitive reasoning skills.
The lower art of propaganda consists of presenting platitudes, exaggerations, fabrications and at times even staged events of present situations in order to bypass the reader's extrapolation stage and cut directly to the propagandist's intended conclusion. Propagandists avoid invoking the reader's cognitive reasoning at all costs and instead target the realm of base emotions, which is why propaganda has been such a successful tool through the ages.
In short, at the current rung of our evolutionary ladder, emotion will trump reason all day long.

A propagandist uses ignorance and a educator tries to incite an end to ignorance
which is impossible.
Now we got Google there is no excuse for ignorance for the professional commentator such as myself.
But not everybody can be an inside out person , so like you say the propagandist is going to win out.
Unless religion is true.
Then the achievement of God must be everybody's cup of tea regardless.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#13 Jul 19, 2013
Johnny Quackmire McCain wrote:
Not to worry about arms deliveries. Qatar's rebels will be delivering his arms, and legs and head to a roadside ditch soon enough. We love that Qatari King Muck-a-muck, best US ally their money can buy!
LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can't wait to vacation in apartheid Cuba? Don't... 1 hr Doc Proper 17
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 3 hr More 46,443
Prepare the Cuban peoplefor what lies ahead of ... 13 hr Mariamante 2
Colorado woman gets 4 years for wanting to join... 17 hr Napoleon 2
The Girls Training To Fight ISISBy Jesse Rosenfeld 17 hr Dander 1
Jindal: Muslims establish 'no-go zones' outside... 19 hr kuda 47
New Saudi King's big challenges: Yemen, Iran an... 19 hr Kar 1
More from around the web