Syria pro-regime TV journalist shot d...

Syria pro-regime TV journalist shot dead: report

There are 20 comments on the The Daily Star story from Jan 4, 2013, titled Syria pro-regime TV journalist shot dead: report. In it, The Daily Star reports that:

A member of the Free Syrian Army gestures while on patrol in Aleppo's Bustan Al Qaser district January 2, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Star.

Rtloder

Winston Hills, Australia

#1 Jan 4, 2013
Commit continual horrendous crimes such as the ones listed in annals the new year heralds, designed to foment reprisals so the Legitimate Government of Syria can be blamed, and branded as the aggressor.
This is the work of the BBC, who acclaims these foreign Tribal Jihad Terrorists as heroes. Freedom fighters, the same goes for their coverage of the bombing campaign in Iraq, it's hardly mentioned these days.
These beastly individuals wearing the mask of the civilized are pathetic.
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#2 Jan 4, 2013
More terrorist actions done by the terrorist proxie force armed and funded by the american government and israel.
Bashar al Assad

Belfast, UK

#3 Jan 4, 2013
Thank you my children, yes it is the real me, keep up the good work, you will be rewarded with gold and virgins
George

Red Deer, Canada

#4 Jan 5, 2013
Hey Truth, Why are you not talking to Bashar? Its your wet dream come true? OK refer to 122
Bashar al Assad

Belfast, UK

#6 Jan 5, 2013
My children, please be aware that George will be tortured and hanged in public unless he kneels before me and begs for my forgiveness. Fear not for your father is a kind forgiving man
beast 84

Arkansas City, KS

#7 Jan 5, 2013
Kill these rebel scum...... use every wepon u own assad.... I would help if I was n syria
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#8 Jan 5, 2013
Many political analysts point out that, despite everything destructive being thrown at the Assadís Government, it is still standing; an indication that Western and Qatar project for Syria failed. Enormous suffering has been inflicted upon Syrian people, so it is time for the organizers of the Project to show Syrians some mercy, and advise their clients, the Rebels, to lay down arms, and start talking to the Government.
Oliver Cromwell

Darwen, UK

#9 Jan 5, 2013
Chris wrote:
Many political analysts point out that, despite everything destructive being thrown at the Assadís Government, it is still standing; an indication that Western and Qatar project for Syria failed. Enormous suffering has been inflicted upon Syrian people, so it is time for the organizers of the Project to show Syrians some mercy, and advise their clients, the Rebels, to lay down arms, and start talking to the Government.
The only language those savages understand is the language of the Gun,there would be no way i would talk to those guys,the only people who should be talked to are the political opposition within the Country,those terrorists should be destroyed no matter how long it takes and their backers held to account,saw a report today that the Brother of the head of Al-Qaeda who took over from Bin-Laden Mohamed al-Zawahiri has been captured by Syrian Security forces in Deraa while meeting with Rebels,rebels said he was on a Humanitarian mission,this guy is a former commander of Islamic Jihad,these guys are not in the Humanitarian business.
Oliver Cromwell

Darwen, UK

#10 Jan 5, 2013
To you Clowns don't just mark my post up as spam clueless and nuts,engage in debate if you have the ball's.
Bashar al Assad

UK

#11 Jan 5, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
To you Clowns don't just mark my post up as spam clueless and nuts,engage in debate if you have the ball's.
Thank you for your support my child, yes it is really me, bow down and call me your father. You will be rich beyond your dreams with gold and Russian virgins that I have groomed especially for you. Those who defy me and my power will burn and be publicly hung
Bashar al Assad

UK

#12 Jan 5, 2013
beast 84 wrote:
Kill these rebel scum...... use every wepon u own assad.... I would help if I was n syria
I am disappointed that you do not fight for me, please sacrifice yourself to prove your worth
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#13 Jan 5, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
The only language those savages understand is the language of the Gun,there would be no way i would talk to those guys,the only people who should be talked to are the political opposition within the Country,those terrorists should be destroyed no matter how long it takes and their backers held to account,saw a report today that the Brother of the head of Al-Qaeda who took over from Bin-Laden Mohamed al-Zawahiri has been captured by Syrian Security forces in Deraa while meeting with Rebels,rebels said he was on a Humanitarian mission,this guy is a former commander of Islamic Jihad,these guys are not in the Humanitarian business.
Syria's opposition National Coalition leader Ahmed Moaz al-Khatib rejected an invitation to Moscow.
Your masters in Moscow aren't listening to your coded messages anymore spin doctor.

http://www.skynews.com.au/topstories/article....
Oliver Cromwell

Darwen, UK

#14 Jan 5, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Syria's opposition National Coalition leader Ahmed Moaz al-Khatib rejected an invitation to Moscow.
Your masters in Moscow aren't listening to your coded messages anymore spin doctor.
http://www.skynews.com.au/topstories/article....
I know he rejected an invitation to Moscow,thats because he takes is orders from YOUR masters in Washington,what do you have to say about the Al-Qaeda Chiefs brother being captured? probably nothing because you don't have an answer.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#15 Jan 5, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
I know he rejected an invitation to Moscow,thats because he takes is orders from YOUR masters in Washington,what do you have to say about the Al-Qaeda Chiefs brother being captured? probably nothing because you don't have an answer.
Your Moscow masters are begging to talk to Ahmed Moaz al-Khatib because they can see the writing on the wall.
Turncoat is losing another tyrant. lol
Rtloder

Winston Hills, Australia

#16 Jan 5, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Moscow masters are begging to talk to Ahmed Moaz al-Khatib because they can see the writing on the wall.
Turncoat is losing another tyrant. lol
That prominence given to him by Moscow, the centre of mediation for Obama, Cameron and Hollande who are desperate to find a face saving exit, is the most notoriety al-Khatib has had since receiving the office of CLIENT OF PERVERSION.
What other distinction could there possibility be for a BEAST OF THE JUNGLE
BUNNIES ASSOCIATION. There are many like him who will accept the rosary of protection for the product of deception, brought into being by the escape of a polyp, that was living in a rotting carcass,
being devoured as a frenzied feeding competition between Hollande and Cameron.
But there are not any who can turn a desperate attempt into a Saving Grace.
The director of the Al-Jazeera office in Berlin, Aktham Suliman, gave up trying yesterday and Resigned.
Siting Jingoistic Reporting, by Outrageous Overt Support for The Brotherhood.
He said Al-Jazeera is a tool for servicing the aspirations of the Royal Families Of Qatar, the rebuttal officially rendered was, Al-Jazeera is not a CHARITY. Aktham is about the 24 th professional to resign rather than murder, rape, maim loot and pillage with unconscionable determination on behalf of vermin swine.

Covington, VA

#17 Jan 5, 2013
George wrote:
Hey Truth, Why are you not talking to Bashar? Its your wet dream come true? OK refer to 122
So you created another name to hide behind hasbarat???

Covington, VA

#18 Jan 5, 2013
beast 84 wrote:
They are not rebels they are paid killers and other assorted terrorist who are in the pay of the american government and israel.

Covington, VA

#19 Jan 5, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
That is all they have because they know what we post are facts as opposed to the scripted lies and disinformation they post.
beast 84

United States

#20 Jan 5, 2013
Yes I know america is fighting a proxy war with syria... keep ur eyes on iraq next sunni uprising
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#21 Jan 6, 2013
beast 84 wrote:
Yes I know america is fighting a proxy war with syria... keep ur eyes on iraq next sunni uprising

There is a Sunni uprising every time some crazy Islamic apostate sends himself to the judgment consistent with the debauchery of the Western culture he is fighting to protect and expand. Normally once or twice a week. Why there is no noticeable response is obviously the Shi'a, Kurds, Christians and secularists are turning the other cheek to???.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Herman Cain's Anti-Muslim Bigotry Should Be Dis... (Jun '11) Feb 17 Vivek Golikeri 6
News Pence makes surprise visit to Afghanistan for w... Feb 17 CodeTalker 15
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC (Jun '15) Feb 16 Abandoned Trailer 2,954
say to Alex Jones Feb 12 i dont want use e... 1
News US general says troops will remain in Manbij, b... Feb 8 Jeff Brightone 1
News Saudi immigrant busted trying to join al-Qaeda Feb 6 disposablefilming... 1
News Suspects in five US murders reportedly tied to ... Jan 31 Bryan Fischer s H... 2
More from around the web