Europe considers designating Hezbollah as terrorists

Feb 6, 2013 Full story: Windsor Beacon

Under pressure from the United States and Israel, the European Union said Wednesday it will think about designating Hezbollah a terrorist group now that it has been implicated in a bomb attack that killed six people in a sovereign EU nation.

Full Story
Grizz

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Feb 7, 2013
One wonders why the EU has taken so long to do so. It isn't because some of the EU has been selling weapons to this terrorist group and as always comes down to greed? I'm sure it will pain them to lose millions in arms sales to this group.

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#2 Feb 7, 2013
Undoubtedly, the European regimes including the former German Nazi regime and the Nazi supporting regimes sympathize with the Jihadist Mozlem Brother terrorists when it is about the Jews of Israel that they attack. However, when the victims of the Iranian regime sponsored terrorists will be the Europeans as is the case in the Hezbollah attack in Bulgaria, the European will not have the guts to say no to the Iranian regime and its terrorist’s organizations that will use revenge attacks against Europe.
red red red

Stevenage, UK

#3 Feb 7, 2013
Surely you mean freedom fighters..
Idiots

Holon, Israel

#5 Feb 17, 2013
red red red wrote:
Surely you mean freedom fighters..
Nazrallah the head of Hizballah has called for "the extermination of all Jews worldwide" i would not call that freedom fighting.
Hizballah has officially invaded Syria and is fighting alongside Assad the murderer of 10,000's.
Hizballah actively target civilians. The disgusting actions of the EU as with the PLO decades ago are You can stay in Europe if you continue killing Jews but dont get us involved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists 6 hr SobieskiSavedEurope 887
Hastert Recalls Sept. 11, 2001 Evacuation of th... 12 hr cancer suxs 2
Rumsfeld Resigns as Defense Secretary Democrats... (Nov '06) 12 hr swedenforever 7
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 13 hr I am Muhammad 45,521
Regional countries take action against jihadists 15 hr servoslaves 5
Iran FM meets Palestinian Jihad leader, voices ... Mon Jeff Brightone 1
Venezuela's Election to UN Security Council Can... Mon John Grimbaldsun 21

Terrorism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE