Assad forces gaining ground in Syria

Assad forces gaining ground in Syria

There are 22 comments on the The Washington Post story from May 11, 2013, titled Assad forces gaining ground in Syria. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Forces loyal to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad are beginning to turn the tide of the country's war, bolstered by a new strategy, the support of Iran and Russia and the assistance of fighters with Lebanon's Hezbollah movement.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

#21 May 13, 2013
amscammer wrote:
<quoted text> I see them as just a bunch of punks street gangs on ego trip proving their manhood and vandalizing their own country to the extremist possible way they are real disgusting idiots.
Yes, a bunch of clowns being paid by foreign interests!
Syrian

New London, CT

#22 May 14, 2013
amscammer wrote:
<quoted text> I see them as just a bunch of punks street gangs on ego trip proving their manhood and vandalizing their own country to the extremist possible way they are real disgusting idiots.
A bunch of disparate mental cases, with AlQaeda stirring their pot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Being overweight may be caused by the clock in ... Thu Tex-Ankini 32
News AG Holder worries about revenge for bin Laden (May '11) Thu Senile graybeard 210
News Plea hearing set for Ohio man linked to extremists Jun 18 Big Johnson 3
News APNewsBreak: About 4,000 more US troops to go t... Jun 16 Aspirin Between M... 1
News Court filing: Man to plead in case linked to ex... Jun 16 Reality Speaks 2
News Qatar, in regional crisis, hires former US atto... Jun 13 Retribution 4
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Jun 12 Just Slim 276,632
More from around the web