Assad forces gaining ground in Syria

Forces loyal to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad are beginning to turn the tide of the country's war, bolstered by a new strategy, the support of Iran and Russia and the assistance of fighters with Lebanon's Hezbollah movement. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
idiots united

Saint Paul, MN

#1 May 11, 2013
Can anyone guess how many percent of military power are being used currently in fighting against the rebels? What are the chances the rebels are going to win?
Syrian

New London, CT

#2 May 12, 2013
idiots united wrote:
Can anyone guess how many percent of military power are being used currently in fighting against the rebels? What are the chances the rebels are going to win?
Those rebel fools haven't got a chance now! Those idiotic street gang rebels should have known what would happen if they messed with one of the most powerful military forces in the Middle East!!

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#3 May 12, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> one of the most powerful military forces in the Middle East!!
That's like saying one of the toughest girl scouts.
Who cares.
At the end of the day, if Assad can't find the balls to deal with the terrorists, there will be a new gang of dim-witted muslim scumbags steering Syria into the rocks.
No one cares. Syria doesn't matter.
Syrian

New London, CT

#4 May 12, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>That's like saying one of the toughest girl scouts.
Who cares.
At the end of the day, if Assad can't find the balls to deal with the terrorists, there will be a new gang of dim-witted muslim scumbags steering Syria into the rocks.
No one cares. Syria doesn't matter.
Good! So then you azzzwipes should just stay the hell out of it!!

“TUEBOR”

Michigan

#5 May 12, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Good! So then you azzzwipes should just stay the hell out of it!!
When you say "you azzwipes".....does that include people in Connecticut? LOL!
Syrian

New London, CT

#6 May 12, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>When you say "you azzwipes".....does that include people in Connecticut? LOL!
No, just you clowns from Detroit!

“TUEBOR”

Michigan

#7 May 12, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> No, just you clowns from Detroit!
I'm not from Detroit. I'm from Michigan. They are two different places.
good grief

United States

#8 May 12, 2013
For an idiot whose every second post says "I don't care", you seem to be very wrapped up in your indifference.

Watch that slippery slope of sanity you're teetering on. The ride down is a bitch.
amscammer

Saint Paul, MN

#9 May 12, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Those rebel fools haven't got a chance now! Those idiotic street gang rebels should have known what would happen if they messed with one of the most powerful military forces in the Middle East!!
I see them as just a bunch of punks street gangs on ego trip proving their manhood and vandalizing their own country to the extremist possible way they are real disgusting idiots.
red red red

Hayes, UK

#10 May 12, 2013
God willing the same people america and its cronies arms against syria will turn and the weapons used AGAINST them,,,LOL..
Gilgamesh

Beirut, Lebanon

#11 May 12, 2013
amscammer wrote:
<quoted text> I see them as just a bunch of punks street gangs on ego trip proving their manhood and vandalizing their own country to the extremist possible way they are real disgusting idiots.
Do not be fooled, you have a whole infrastructure behind " these idiots" . They fought the soviets in the 80 's , the serbs in the 90's, gaddafi lately, and they won all the time ( oops, including 911 events)... However, this Wahhabi army, backed by the US allies in Saudi and Qatar and western intelligence , seems to be losing in Damascus!
The destruction of this Wahhabi army will be a major defeat for the US who have major plans for them later on!
Oliver Cromwell

Poulton, UK

#12 May 12, 2013
red red red wrote:
God willing the same people america and its cronies arms against syria will turn and the weapons used AGAINST them,,,LOL..
Well some of their mad dogs went Rabid in Libya and ended up raping and killing the US Ambassador,he probably didn't expect that when he was supplying them with Guns,i wonder if that Toxic Bitch Killery Clinton laughed like a mad axe killer when she got the news like she did when Gaddafi was lynched.
Syrian

New London, CT

#13 May 12, 2013
amscammer wrote:
<quoted text> I see them as just a bunch of punks street gangs on ego trip proving their manhood and vandalizing their own country to the extremist possible way they are real disgusting idiots.
Agreed, and those clowns are also happy to collect the checks from their foreign supporters!
Syrian

New London, CT

#14 May 13, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not from Detroit. I'm from Michigan. They are two different places.
No wonder after a decade you still can't win in Afghanistan.

“TUEBOR”

Michigan

#15 May 13, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> No wonder after a decade you still can't win in Afghanistan.
Win? Is there a prize? The goal was to eliminate Al-Quaeda, kill Bin Laden, depose the Taliban, wreck what the Russians left standing and kill as many filthy muslims as possible in the process.
During that period of time, no one was dropping bombs on my house or kicking my door in during the night.

It was about revenge.

“TUEBOR”

Michigan

#16 May 13, 2013
So, Connecticut seems like an odd choice for someone that hates America so much. It suggests that you are a coward and a hypocrite.
Syrian

New London, CT

#17 May 13, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>Win? Is there a prize? The goal was to eliminate Al-Quaeda, kill Bin Laden, depose the Taliban, wreck what the Russians left standing and kill as many filthy muslims as possible in the process.
During that period of time, no one was dropping bombs on my house or kicking my door in during the night.
It was about revenge.
As usual! And how many hundreds of thousands of innocent people wwere killed in Iraq?

“TUEBOR”

Michigan

#18 May 13, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> As usual! And how many hundreds of thousands of innocent people wwere killed in Iraq?
Who cares?
GOD

United States

#19 May 13, 2013
Shame on you.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#20 May 13, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares?
The exact attitude of the West. Who cares how many innocent people will die, as long as we can fulfill our "regime change" agendas!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 1 hr woodtick57 307
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 1 hr Neville Thompson 45,964
We'll murder police, says Real IRA (Apr '11) 2 hr THE CHOPPING BLOCK 217
D.C. outraged over Sony's 'The Interview' decision 5 hr With Friends like... 7
White House: Holder resigning as attorney general 9 hr Swedenforever 113
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists (May '14) 12 hr t cls 1,095
Palestinians set exit deadline 14 hr coyote 2
More from around the web