Was Libya attack planned?

Was Libya attack planned?

There are 222 comments on the The Washington Post story from Sep 12, 2012, titled Was Libya attack planned?. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

U.S. officials and Middle East analysts said Wednesday that an attack on the U.S. Consulate in eastern Libya that killed four Americans may have been planned by extremists and inspired by al-Qaeda. The U.S. Ambassador to Libya, J. Christopher Stevens, and three other Americans were killed Tuesday in an assault on the consulate in the city of ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

#234 Sep 26, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Not BS at all. You could have even checked on the veracoity of the statement yourself, but you are obviously not concerned in the least about the truth.
Tool...
Oh-oh! "veracoity"! He's trying to impress you now, Truth!

I met a girl named Vera once but her "coity" was downright disgusting. I don't that she ever bathed in her life!
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#236 Sep 26, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>No, I generally deal with facts. you deal with assumptions and innuendo and coincidences and you call that the truth.
No you deal with american/israel terrorist propaganda and I do not.I speak reality and what anyone with 2 eyes and a brain can see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama thanking Navy SEALs who raided bin Laden (May '11) Apr 25 Aurora Colorado 6
News More "Fake News" From PBS: Tim McVeigh, The Okl... Apr 23 Rswan 2
News Being overweight may be caused by the clock in ... Apr 22 Yeti 29
News Why Is Russia Helping Anti-U.S. Insurgents in A... Apr 17 copout 9
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) Apr 14 Frogmouth Trump 68
News Obama expands ISIL fight into Syria; Canada won... (Sep '14) Apr 14 Frogmouth Trump 25
News Gadhafi: U.S. should seek peace with bin Laden (Feb '09) Apr 12 Putin warns T ramp 53
More from around the web