Port St. Lucie salutes those who lost their lives Sept. 11, 2001 | Photo galleries

Sep 12, 2013 Full story: TCPalm

Raquel Rojas, a staff sergeant in the Army Reserves, shares a moment with her service dog Dezil after the conclusion of Wednesday's remembrance ceremony at the Port St. Lucie Civic Center.

Full Story
Needingexplanati on

Stuart, FL

#1 Sep 13, 2013
Why is it when I looked at the pictures from the service the city allowed a 9/11 fraud to speak? Does the city not read the newspapers? No wonder why people call the city...the shitty of port saint lucie and port saint lousy.
nononsense

West Palm Beach, FL

#2 Jan 16, 2014
Again, another poster brainwashed by the mullet wrapper. The only correct information printed is the obituaries, thankfully I am not on the list.
FrankieD123

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#3 Jan 21, 2014
How is the public brainwashed by the mullet wrapper? Did you not read those articles? How about reading all the articles written prior to last years. Job descriptions changed from article to article. Honestly, they left a serious doubt in my mind. Me thinks, your the one who's brainwashed into thinking all the facts are some sort of newspaper conspiracy. It's safe to take off your tin foil hat and let common sense sink in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 35 min Edmond Pulpo 237
We'll murder police, says Real IRA (Apr '11) 49 min Lawrence James co... 216
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 54 min the holy mountain 45,945
How Sydney hostage tragedy changes Australia 2 hr HARDcoreDRILN 4
No title (Jul '07) 6 hr Ccw88 12
"Enough is enough": Pakistan-U.S. rift continues (Dec '11) 7 hr MOMIN ANSARI 9
Kerry: No one should interfere in Israeli election 21 hr Hooogle It 5