Terror scare toughens up Via Rail

May 9, 2013 Full story: Castanet.net 18

Passengers walk through Central Station in Montreal, Monday, April 22, 2013. A senior Via Rail manager says the passenger service is looking at asking all travellers for identification in the wake of an alleged plot to derail a train.

Full Story
Medewiwin

Thunder Bay, Canada

#1 May 10, 2013
Its not the derailing of the train that is of utmost danger, its someone bringing in a device containing a bomb. That will do more damage than a derailment into the coaches. Again! We are a police state, we spy on each other, the army spies on the law and etc. In the US, the police does not have access to public (people) like our police does here in Canada. Here where I live a retired old OPP Officer is listening to everything the tenants do here, even as I am writing he is listening and shows he is listening by influence peddling. We are safe but not free.
Medewiwin

Thunder Bay, Canada

#2 May 10, 2013
Just because the train has no wings that does not mean we are safe from explosions. Explosions kill, lots of death, a coach full of people, on top of the results from the explosion, the train would also derail causing more death.

Trains, why not buses, eh! Common people don't mean much to terrorists, its the brain power they want to kill, can't replace brain power. In my opinion, the train ride between New York and Toronto would have netted brain power, the soldiers serving in Canada are thought to kill the man with brain power, not to much of concern with dumb, dumb hornets.
Medewiwin

Thunder Bay, Canada

#3 May 13, 2013
Trains are not poor choices if you are a terrorist. Terrorist's aim is justice, and is the name of the game here. Al-guada, why them? What is their aim in derailing a VIA Rail passenger train. People only get hurt in derailment, not killed.

Why not hijack the train i.e. throw the engineer out of the engine cab. Derail the train in the in the most dangerous places over a high bridge or Fraser River, but why New York to Toronto, because there was to be a high ranking US official on that train.

The mercenaries unpaid no doubt wanted to impress one of the big toilet towel mop heads in Arabia by killing a big wig US official.

A magic event is about to happen by power of Kitchshi-manitou.

Our Medewiwin Warrior Society is not fully committed to war against the Canadian Government. Its allegiance is still with the Canadian Constitution and afraid to admit Anishnawbe allegiance. The Canadian Constitution is not there for our Anishnawbec because that document states that Anishnawbec are only "Colonial Indians" and only White Canadians are recognized as "Canadian Citizens" including me. There is your allegiance to Canada, use your allegiance as toilet paper and blow a big tank of gas sky high as your allegiance.
Medewiwin

Thunder Bay, Canada

#4 May 13, 2013
The Queen of England i.e. Elizabeth the Second was laughing at PM Truedeu when she came to Canada to sign it. She told the PM Trudeau that it was a prejudicial constitution and would tear up the country, and it will. It will because Anishnawbec and their proud colonial documents they call "our treaties with the Crown will be forever" yes sweetheart forever. You're going to watch as big greedy companies tear up your land and plant cancer cells into our fish and into our people, because the Canadian Constitution only guarantees our rights to be "colonial Indians" forever. In simple words a US Alien in the US has more rights having employment than an Indian in Canada.

How do you change a colonial document? Or constitution instrument which prejudicial? The answer is bombs, and armed conflict. Its called direct action. Got a better idea?
Medewiwin

Thunder Bay, Canada

#5 May 14, 2013
The Government of Canada has a perfect document for its White people as they are all citizens...but the Indian people are just colonial Indians, not even citizens. I can proof it that they are not citizens, and even the idea they are citizens off the Indian Reserve is water. Its the reason why so much young Indian life has been lost in Thunder Bay because the Whites do not really respect their supposedly Canadian citizenship. In the Reserves, absolutely nothing but Indians. The Canadian Constitution must be rewritten, ya! You will say the courts have power to amend the constitution and why should they its a perfect document for the Whites citizens. They are getting rid of the Indian problem.

Elect me as your Commandante and I will lead you into a perfect winnable war against the regime.
Medewiwin

Thunder Bay, Canada

#6 May 15, 2013
Okay! Before we start tipping VIA Rail trains into gorges with fast moving water, we should ask the Canadian Court system to look into the Canadian Constitution for the last time and see if it can see the big holes in the nylon stockings which Stanley wears as disguise as he goes about butchering Native (Canadian) children here in Thunder Bay, Ontario.

If they can see it, and fix it up so it could become a welcome instrument for all people living in Canada, then no need for political direct action, if they ignore and let Stanley continue wearing the nylon pantie hose as disguise, then lets push some infrastructure into the gorge, "the only language the Government understands".
Medawin Resistance Front

Canada

#7 May 16, 2013
Stan's a cross dressing baby killer as well as a mental patient?
Medewiwin

Thunder Bay, Canada

#8 May 16, 2013
Medawin Resistance Front wrote:
Stan's a cross dressing baby killer as well as a mental patient?
Bravo! I totally agree. He snuffed out an old woman with his loud speakers already. Mrs. Softy was her name (fictitious name).

I have been about and I see the Warrior Society has not a mouse to their list of victims...look! Kitchshi-manitou was busy in the south? Where are yours?
Medewiwin

Thunder Bay, Canada

#9 May 16, 2013
Medewiwin Warrior Society! Its war now with the US, British, and Canadian Governments. We will fight three fronts. The Medewiwin Society will continue to cast magic for Kitchshi-manitou to continue the warfare in the other worlds against the White monkey meat race. We will prevail. We will demise the White monkey race. Brother Sun, help your brothers win this war on Earth. Let the White monkey meat race fall like sacks without life. We need your help...don't just sit there, grab a shovel and dig in!!
Ontario

Thunder Bay, Canada

#10 May 17, 2013
Reading some comments in here. What is a Medewiwin and what is with the anti-whiteman talk?

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#11 May 17, 2013
Quick! Someone get this thread 50MG of thorazine, STAT!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#12 May 17, 2013
Medewiwin wrote:
Medewiwin Warrior Society! Its war now with the US, British, and Canadian Governments. We will fight three fronts. The Medewiwin Society will continue to cast magic for Kitchshi-manitou to continue the warfare in the other worlds against the White monkey meat race. We will prevail. We will demise the White monkey race. Brother Sun, help your brothers win this war on Earth. Let the White monkey meat race fall like sacks without life. We need your help...don't just sit there, grab a shovel and dig in!!
Good luck with all that, Chief.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#13 May 17, 2013
One can clearly see the deleterious effects of the protracted use of gasoline as an inhalant.
Medewiwin

Thunder Bay, Canada

#15 May 18, 2013
Faith wrote:
One can clearly see the deleterious effects of the protracted use of gasoline as an inhalant.
You are probably the one sniffing it!.

I saw a news tweet of North Korea again. They are saying that country destroys family unions.

The Ontario Provincial Police destroyed my family in 2003, December 27, to be exact and I have not seen my family since and I presume they might have died. So, who's country is worse?

Anishnawbec need to form a new country now! Yes, the committee must begin building a new infrastructure right before their eyes. You must not be afraid. Lets do it!!

Now as we are building a house for our families and Anishnawbe Nation, we will seek funds from an international banking agency that will fund our new country unless you want to rot in the concentration camps called Reserves. Come on stand up!

We have Kitchshi-manitou, you have proof of his awesome power, so, come and do you part. There is nothing in the Queen's money bag for us, we have to act....and lets do it right!
Medewiwin

Thunder Bay, Canada

#16 May 18, 2013
Ian Pannell also visited a local hospital where doctors reportedly said eight people had been admitted with breathing problems after the town was attacked by government artillery on April 29. The doctors said some of the injured were vomiting, and that a woman named Maryam Khatib eventually died from her injuries.
This is not chemical attack. These people are having panic attacks. After my son came home from the regular army training, he started having panic attacks, he can't breathe whenever he has one just the gasping for air. Along with fright in Syria, starvation is also a pressing problem, that too causes breathing problems.
All they do is sing foolish old woman songs carrying a tiny pail of slop water.
Yes, I totalling agree that (baby face nelson) must go and he should. To much life has been wasted but again he is a good man because our world is ready for another war. The planet only has room for half-a-billion people. This morning my son and me had just a slice of bread for breakfast because we are broke. The Ontario Provincial Police gave my son speeding tickets (sting operation) there never was a speeder, the military branch of the OPP just stuck speeding tickets on him.
I am going to sue the Warrior Society for not humiliating the dirty oinks! You could at least splashed Jewish potatoes on their windscreens.
Sporphous Tanklaptimur

Canada

#17 May 18, 2013
Ontario wrote:
Reading some comments in here. What is a Medewiwin and what is with the anti-whiteman talk?
Medawin shell be the ruler of the new class 5 World Order when it comes in 2014. The whiteman has been under the control of Lucifer and shall be cast back into the great fiery chasm when the end storm comes.

You must read between the lines in order to connect to the stark truth. The truth that you are all pawns in a game between alien civilizations and the galactic evil power, IE Satan.

You must boil the skeletons of 7 elk in a mixture of vinegar and linseed oil in order to extract the marrow. This is then used as a coating around 315 turns of #10 magnet wire connected to a ground through a 4KHz open core choke.

This process is the only method that works against the mind control waves being sent to Earth by the overlords of Niburu, the same ones that control the whitman like puppets.

Alas, we Medawins must fight the great white Satan!
Medewiwin

Thunder Bay, Canada

#18 May 20, 2013
Medewiwin Society is of the Ojibwa Nation. We are Magicians. We are the leaders of the Ojibwa Nation. Sioux, Crees, and other Anishnawbe Nations call their Creator by different names, we call ours Kitchshi-manitou giver of life. We know Mahgii-manitou, the White monkey race God called Lucifer, or Satan. He is not our God, our God wears leather clothes just like the Ojibwa wear in this world. We love our Creator, he is one hell of a beautiful Anishnawbe man.

We have secret temples and the leading temple is on Manitou Meenissing off the coast of the Ojibwa Nation called Grand Portage, Minnesota. We also have another one in Kawaweogamak Lake in northern Ontario. Artifacts there that it was home to Medewiwin Society, the great Magicians and Leaders of the Ojibwa Nation.
Ontario

Thunder Bay, Canada

#19 May 20, 2013
Medewiwin wrote:
Medewiwin Society is of the Ojibwa Nation. We are Magicians. We are the leaders of the Ojibwa Nation. Sioux, Crees, and other Anishnawbe Nations call their Creator by different names, we call ours Kitchshi-manitou giver of life. We know Mahgii-manitou, the White monkey race God called Lucifer, or Satan. He is not our God, our God wears leather clothes just like the Ojibwa wear in this world. We love our Creator, he is one hell of a beautiful Anishnawbe man.
We have secret temples and the leading temple is on Manitou Meenissing off the coast of the Ojibwa Nation called Grand Portage, Minnesota. We also have another one in Kawaweogamak Lake in northern Ontario. Artifacts there that it was home to Medewiwin Society, the great Magicians and Leaders of the Ojibwa Nation.
I just looked that up, it's more of a medicine man in the native culture. When is your next pill? I am just reading your past articles in here. Sounds like you are pissed off at society that you did not get your way and spewing back at people/government in hast.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 15 min Neville Thompson 46,030
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 8 hr Quirky 395
Obama: We're not at cyber war with North Korea 10 hr tha Professor 27
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 18 hr spocko 276,698
Diplomatica: Turkey needs assistance from allie... Tue sam 1
Syria: Turkey In The Fray Tue Dander 9
2 more Irishmen charged in IRA home bugged by MI5 Tue James 9
More from around the web