Florida pastor linked to deadly attack in Libya

Sep 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg

The U.S. ambassador to Libya and three other Americans were killed Tuesday in riots sparked by outrage at a movie backed by Gainesville pastor Terry Jones, who's best known for burning Qurans two years ago, leading to days of unrest in Afghanistan.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
CarolO

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

This is the second time this guy has caused unrest in the middle east. He puts our military and civilians lives in danger each time he crosses the line. 11 Libyans were killed trying to protect the Embassy so he's responsible for those, as well.

He needs to be locked up for insisting a riot.
CarolO

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

I see the Republicans are now trying to blame Obama. I wonder who they would like to blame for these attacks?

2002: U.S. Consulate In Karachi, Pakistan, Attacked; 10 Killed, 51 Injured. From a June 15, 2002, Chicago Tribune article:
2004: U.S. Embassy Bombed In Uzbekistan. From a July 31, 2004, Los Angeles Times article:
2004: Gunmen Stormed U.S. Consulate In Saudi Arabia. From a December 6, 2004, New York Times article:
2006: Armed Men Attacked U.S. Embassy In Syria. From a September 13, 2006, Washington Post article:
2007: Grenade Launched Into U.S. Embassy In Athens. From The New York Times:
2008: Rioters Set Fire To U.S. Embassy In Serbia. From The New York Times:
2008: Ten People Killed In Bombings At U.S. Embassy In Yemen. From The New York Times:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••