What Price US Policy in Syria?

What Price US Policy in Syria?

There are 28 comments on the OpEdNews story from Aug 12, 2013, titled What Price US Policy in Syria?. In it, OpEdNews reports that:

Human evolution is very slow. It took one hundred and thirteen generations from the time Cyrus the Great of the Median Empire established a constitution granting human rights under the rule of just laws until the American Constitution, based on the same precepts, was formulated.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OpEdNews.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#22 Aug 16, 2013
mxlplx wrote:
What's a mere trillion? It's Chinese yuan anyway.
Beb Bernanke can just print it!!
mxlplx

United States

#23 Aug 16, 2013
Was that a typo? Did you mean Bibi Bernanke?

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#24 Aug 16, 2013
Today is the big day for the Br'Hood the many more go marching out .
Sweet dreams in dead land dummy.
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#25 Aug 16, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Recruiting Jihadists in Egypt is officially over, I shouldn't wonder.
Oinker is high and dry , no Jihadists leaves Syria without being castrated .
These idiots are worthless.
If they had any gumption they would start a civil war in Egypt.
But Jewey isn't available to help.
So the Jew lickers will cry and nothing else.
Cry little baby while I kick your arse.
If they had any gumption they would start a civil war in Egypt,thats just what I hope happens,it will teach those bastards a lesson who have been backing the jihadist nutters in Syria,so all the Terrorist supporters on here like Jude what are you waiting for big mouth?you should be heading for Egypt,don't expect any help from the Reich they helped you Morons trash Syria but if you try that in Egypt they will call you Al Qaeda terrorists.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#26 Aug 16, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> If they had any gumption they would start a civil war in Egypt,thats just what I hope happens,it will teach those bastards a lesson who have been backing the jihadist nutters in Syria,so all the Terrorist supporters on here like Jude what are you waiting for big mouth?you should be heading for Egypt,don't expect any help from the Reich they helped you Morons trash Syria but if you try that in Egypt they will call you Al Qaeda terrorists.
Exactly!! Good post.

Sydney, Australia

#27 Aug 16, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> If they had any gumption they would start a civil war in Egypt,thats just what I hope happens,it will teach those bastards a lesson who have been backing the jihadist nutters in Syria,so all the Terrorist supporters on here like Jude what are you waiting for big mouth?you should be heading for Egypt,don't expect any help from the Reich they helped you Morons trash Syria but if you try that in Egypt they will call you Al Qaeda terrorists.
Very true Oliver Cromwell, and notice it wasn't Cromwell who was in error and let the Jew King back in , no it was the impossibility of transition after him.
Ill just see if this will post before I continue.

Sydney, Australia

#28 Aug 16, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
Alls well.
As I was saying that there may be a similar occurrence here.
The Arab Spring seems unable to transition to the after generation stage.
Jude is not going to Egypt to help out, and neither as you point out is the Reich going to contribute any intellectual resources.
The brotherhood will be flushed away like dunny paper.
And the Tahweed Flag (black flag) is anathema to all people everywhere .
Particularly Saudi Arabia.
King Fucknucke had got both hands full with his dick.
Which is my original analogy finding its resting place.
The Arab Spring cannot transition past Morsi , because democracy is right for Syria and everywhere else .
But not Saudi Arabia , we don't want it , no body makes trouble , the King , yes he makes mistakes , but any body bring trouble to Arabia, they die.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#29 Aug 16, 2013
mxlplx wrote:
Was that a typo? Did you mean Bibi Bernanke?
LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Irish president warns of extremism 16 hr Lawrence James co... 2
News Obama expands ISIL fight into Syria; Canada won... (Sep '14) Tue Swedenforever 18
News Bin Laden son-in-law arrested in Jordan is brou... (Mar '13) Tue swedenforever 67
News Kurd Oppostion Offers Base In Fight Against IS Mon Rockstar 3
News Ukraine Posts Video Of Captured 'Russian Soldie... Aug 31 FOOLS DIE FOR PUTIN 6
News Rumsfeld Resigns as Defense Secretary Democrats... (Nov '06) Aug 27 Swedenforever 12
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Aug 26 Nightshift 276,670
More from around the web