G'Day Damascus: Australians are Joini...

G'Day Damascus: Australians are Joining Syria's Rebels in Surprising Numbers

There are 92 comments on the Time story from Jul 16, 2013, titled G'Day Damascus: Australians are Joining Syria's Rebels in Surprising Numbers. In it, Time reports that:

Syrian rebels gather outside a building that they blew up to target a regime sniper taking shelter inside in the Salaheddine district of the northern city of Aleppo on July 10, 2013 As many as 6,000 foreign fighters from nearly 50 nations have now joined the brutal 2A1 2-year civil war to unseat President Bashar Assad of Syria.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Time.

Next ones

Kellyville, Australia

#64 Oct 9, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that should keep them out of Australia, however we are living in democracies and families will lobby with the governments to allow them to come home under the pretense that they are not violent bla bla bla, but I hope Australia sticks to their guns and does imprison them for their part in causing violence abroad. Good for Australia.
Oman & Yemen will be the next middle east civil war. Nothing to do with religion but that's the cover. Look at a map & figure how does Saudi & Qatar now pipe it's gas to India or Pakistan & China as an alternative to being blocked out of the europe Nabucco connection.
All the wars in the middle east are about energy control & supply, the schisms within Islam are just the excuse to get the Muslims to kill each other, rather than the west having to.
ocxz

Reunion

#65 Oct 9, 2013
Ha ha

I see that Australia has it's own Foreign Legion now.

Good effort lads.
Micky

Bedfordale, Australia

#66 Oct 9, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that should keep them out of Australia, however we are living in democracies and families will lobby with the governments to allow them to come home under the pretense that they are not violent bla bla bla, but I hope Australia sticks to their guns and does imprison them for their part in causing violence abroad. Good for Australia.
if they have any proof that they have been involved in anyway then they should not be allowed to return. if the family lobby, then offer them a ticket to go as well. I personally am sick of these people screaming for their "rights' as all it does is diminish the 'rights" of the Australian. One strike your out policy needs to be made law.
lowprofile

Bedfordale, Australia

#67 Oct 9, 2013
ocxz wrote:
Ha ha
I see that Australia has it's own Foreign Legion now.
Good effort lads.
Interesting to note that it's consists entirely of third world islamic scum.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#68 Oct 9, 2013
lowprofile wrote:
Just a couple of things, I'm not spending a lot more of my time on you, Maybe you didn't notice, but I didn't 'dodge' questions about the crusades, I stated that I didn't have a lot of knowledge on this subject because I have very little interest on scum being dealt with, just as long as it gets done.
You think I am liking the time that I am spending on you it has only killed my brain cells trying to believe that people like you are actually real. And just replying back to your posts where you dehumanize and stereotype people just because they are Muslims without having to understand what it is all about. No doubt your a vile person with racist/nationalistic agendas on your mind. THATs EXACTLY right "didn't have a lot of knowledge on this subject". Simply put it you dont have knowledge dont comment on my posts thanks. I dont like speaking to zombies.
lowprofile wrote:
Why are you ranting about Asian countries, the original post and also what I was talking about were shithole middle eastern muslim countries, what part of that don't you understand?
Lets get one thing right you are the one ranting and you admitted to it. And What part of the fact you don't understand that once you mention Muslim countries you mention all the Muslim countries not just middle eastern it is a finger pointed to all whether its the Middle east or Asian Muslim Countries.
lowprofile wrote:
So now you've done a bit of research to find out a little about our last PM so you don't look an even bigger idiot, well I've got news for you, you still look an idiot after your "who brought her to power" comment, maybe you need to google it again so you actually know what you are ranting about.
I never googled here nor did I do any research my sheer ignorance which was done purposely was to show how little I care for her I know exactly how she came in to power and i know exactly how she served her term.
lowprofile wrote:
Why are you embarrassed about your hiding place, it doesn't really matter to me and as for your location let me guess, probably Malaysia or somewhere close to it.
Wrong again I live right here in Australia and I am not embarrassed one bit cos it is a matter of principle I dont want to be judged according to where I live cos it means jack shit but what ones beliefs are.
lowprofile wrote:
Here's a bit of light reading for you regarding the low IQ of your middle eastern Islamic relatives , enjoy
http://www.nesaranews.blogspot.com/2013/06/da...
Maybe you can find a bit more info regarding this on you tube LOL.
LOL well done cherry picking someone like Nicolai Sennelsí and his Nazi Style Propaganda. Says A LOT about you and the way you lead your life here is a light read for you refuting what you just posted http://theamericanmuslim.org/tam.php/features... .

See you later lowlysheep
Enoch

Elanora Heights, Australia

#69 Oct 9, 2013
Hitty wrote:
<quoted text>
The Australian military so its ok if the government sanctions the abuse and torture of people i other countries and shown from past experience and those grubs who do that are not even caught rather encouraged ur a typical Australian following the goverment like a sheep. They are still Australian citizens if you dont accept that you are contradicting urself the so AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT gave them citizenship weather they go fight in Syria or anywhere so pls follow like a sheep in this instance as well.
When some one chooses to break the law yeah rite the diggers have broken numerous laws in foreign countries but only 2% of them gets charged plz save ur "I trust the Australian government" rant. Most true Australians obviously ur definition of true Australian is a lot different drink beer all day without thinking and being gullible all your lives. Just accept whats being told to you without further investigating fro independent sources.
So who are these imported Australian who r bringing the fight here? Speaking about imported we r all imported except the Abos so plz dont get too cocky.
Forget about Syria, when the time comes we will be getting rid of all the shitskin third world blowins, yourself included.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#70 Oct 9, 2013
Enoch wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget about Syria, when the time comes we will be getting rid of all the shitskin third world blowins, yourself included.
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/...
lowprofile

Bedfordale, Australia

#71 Oct 9, 2013
Enoch wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget about Syria, when the time comes we will be getting rid of all the shitskin third world blowins, yourself included.
Enoch, you must have rattled it's little cage because when rattled it resorts to a special 'text' type of english. I sent it a link that hilights why muslims are low IQ, I don't think it liked that much either.
Micky

Bedfordale, Australia

#72 Oct 9, 2013
Enoch wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget about Syria, when the time comes we will be getting rid of all the shitskin third world blowins, yourself included.
I don't think that Hitty understands that the Australian government does what it is told to do, and gave them citizenship. Touchy feely to be seen to do the right thing. But the Australian people, now have seen the mistake and cost to the Australian people and want it stopped. Hitty has a hard time understanding,we don't want to be over run by migrants. If they still hold true to the country of origin, then why or how did they,under oath swear to follow Australian laws. If they breach this agreement in anyway, then we should take back the right of abode and citizenship. It is a privilege to be an Australian.
lowprofile

Bedfordale, Australia

#73 Oct 9, 2013
Hitty wrote:
<quoted text>
You think I am liking the time that I am spending on you it has only killed my brain cells trying to believe that people like you are actually real. And just replying back to your posts where you dehumanize and stereotype people just because they are Muslims without having to understand what it is all about. No doubt your a vile person with racist/nationalistic agendas on your mind. THATs EXACTLY right "didn't have a lot of knowledge on this subject". Simply put it you dont have knowledge dont comment on my posts thanks. I dont like speaking to zombies.
<quoted text>
Lets get one thing right you are the one ranting and you admitted to it. And What part of the fact you don't understand that once you mention Muslim countries you mention all the Muslim countries not just middle eastern it is a finger pointed to all whether its the Middle east or Asian Muslim Countries.
<quoted text>
I never googled here nor did I do any research my sheer ignorance which was done purposely was to show how little I care for her I know exactly how she came in to power and i know exactly how she served her term.
<quoted text>
Wrong again I live right here in Australia and I am not embarrassed one bit cos it is a matter of principle I dont want to be judged according to where I live cos it means jack shit but what ones beliefs are.
<quoted text>
LOL well done cherry picking someone like Nicolai Sennelsí and his Nazi Style Propaganda. Says A LOT about you and the way you lead your life here is a light read for you refuting what you just posted http://theamericanmuslim.org/tam.php/features... .
See you later lowlysheep
Hey shitty,

just how stupid do you think people are , if as you say you live here in OZ you would see first hand why we have such a problem with this muslim scum and you would have also known a lot more about Gillard, after all it was on all forms of media for years. As far as your brain cells go, I'm in complete agreement with you,I think there's a problem there too.

As far as cherry picking the info on why muslims are so low on IQ how much back up info do you want, the internet is full of it and it all says pretty much the same thing, why don't you push some buttons on it you may be surprised what you find.

I've got to say. I've never come across anyone with such a warped view of the world, from the ridiculous 'uneven distribution of wealth' statements to the muslim loving bleeding heart garbage you have come up with it's like you have just landed here from another planet, I can't even grasp where or how anyone can live such a deluded life. Wherever you are and it's certainly not Australia I hope you have the life you deserve amongst your muslim hordes.

I don't intend wasting any more of my time replying to more of your muslim loving drivel, you are a completely lost cause and a waste of space and bandwidth.

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#74 Oct 10, 2013
Hitty wrote:
<quoted text>
The Madness/Retardism
Messianic Complex: Why do people up and think themselves Jesus Christ?
Modern psychology uses the term 'messianic complex' to describe the phenomenon where individuals claim self-awareness of their proclaimed role as a 'savior'. I find this tendency of lower human nature fascinating.
What makes people convinced that they are 'the chosen one'? Even more interesting are the mechanics behind what makes sometimes large numbers of people convinced that a particular person is the messiah?
This happens a lot. Psyche wards worldwide have a continual roster of 'Jesus Christs' admitted for treatment.

One psychiatrist who criminally intruded into my life to bolster the position of my wife Sue who had used her maternal situation to transfer my power to her Jew accomplices.
He actually went as far as interviewing my children to scare them into believing that I was crazy.
How low can the Jew go.
There is not much lower to go than Doctor Dog White.
Still we mustn't grumble and grunt , though he certainly was a c unt .
OK I'll shoulder one of your questions , I've become so popular lately .
That might have something to do with it.
But even so , in this business mankind will only get out what he puts in.
Allah can only be man's accommodation of Him.
Now about your question .
I don't know.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#75 Oct 10, 2013
lowprofile wrote:
Hey shitty,
just how stupid do you think people are , if as you say you live here in OZ you would see first hand why we have such a problem with this muslim scum and you would have also known a lot more about Gillard, after all it was on all forms of media for years. As far as your brain cells go, I'm in complete agreement with you,I think there's a problem there too.

Listen lowlysheep I think it is time you quit commenting and work on improving your intellect. I live in OZ and dont see Muslims being problem but racist Islmopobes like you who have no brains being the real problem. Yes my brain cells explode only with regards to your stupidity.

[QUOTE who="lowprofile"]As far as cherry picking the info on why muslims are so low on IQ how much back up info do you want, the internet is full of it and it all says pretty much the same thing, why don't you push some buttons on it you may be surprised what you find.

So you didnt really READ the link that I posted refuting the LOW IQ claim that you posted. It is the ONLY info u posted and boosting like youve done a great deal and after proving your information wrong u still persist on it. Well no surprise there that was people like you do anyway.

[QUOTE who="lowprofile"]I'v e got to say. I've never come across anyone with such a warped view of the world, from the ridiculous 'uneven distribution of wealth' statements to the muslim loving bleeding heart garbage you have come up with it's like you have just landed here from another planet, I can't even grasp where or how anyone can live such a deluded life.
I have got to say Ive never come across anyone with low intellect who admittedly rambles and rants without having any knowledge about any issues and then comments like everybody hates Muslims. You and your little minions doesnt mean the world m8. Well probably to you they do cos you think your happy with the inbreeding you go through to "preserve" your race. You have turned out to be a disappointment to your family pls go neck yourself.
lowprofile wrote:
Wherever you are and it's certainly not Australia I hope you have the life you deserve amongst your muslim hordes.
I don't intend wasting any more of my time replying to more of your muslim loving drivel, you are a completely lost cause and a waste of space and bandwidth.
It doesnt really matter where I am from what matters is your vile personality which has been bought out cos I pressed your buttons and fell to the need to comment just for the sake of commenting. Plss calm down and accept your reality. Waste of BANDWIDTH LOL on the doll all year round and I am guessing your gonna blame Muslims for your unemployment as well. Well let me tell to you its not the Muslims its your lack of skillfulness in lets say pretty much everything.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#76 Oct 10, 2013
Micky wrote:
<quoted text>
if they have any proof that they have been involved in anyway then they should not be allowed to return. if the family lobby, then offer them a ticket to go as well. I personally am sick of these people screaming for their "rights' as all it does is diminish the 'rights" of the Australian. One strike your out policy needs to be made law.
I agree 100%
George

Red Deer, Canada

#77 Oct 10, 2013
Hitty wrote:
very bad taste in your link
Micky

Bedfordale, Australia

#78 Oct 10, 2013
Hitty wrote:
<quoted text>

I disagree with you when you that they are not Australians just because they went to fight to Syria.
If they hold greater alliance to another country, then they are not an Australian citizen. This is by birth or migration. It would help if you read the oath that is required to be agreed too when applying for citizenship in this country. It has been stated that there are four versions, but the law states that an Australian will not participate in any other countries affairs unless sanctioned.(In brief). It should also be said that the same applies to bringing another countries dispute into Australia and breaching our laws and continuing on the issue here.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#79 Oct 10, 2013
Micky wrote:
<quoted text>
If they hold greater alliance to another country, then they are not an Australian citizen. This is by birth or migration. It would help if you read the oath that is required to be agreed too when applying for citizenship in this country. It has been stated that there are four versions, but the law states that an Australian will not participate in any other countries affairs unless sanctioned.(In brief). It should also be said that the same applies to bringing another countries dispute into Australia and breaching our laws and continuing on the issue here.
Most countries have similar laws and would deport people bringing harm to the country and I agree with that decision.
Muslim Mom

Australia

#80 Oct 10, 2013
Micky wrote:
...the law states that an Australian will not participate in any other countries affairs unless sanctioned.(In brief). It should also be said that the same applies to bringing another countries dispute into Australia and breaching our laws and continuing on the issue here.
HAHAH, Whites Australians not anymore allowed for whinging on too many Muslims inside UK, HAHAHAH!!!
Micky

Bedfordale, Australia

#81 Oct 10, 2013
Hitty wrote:
<quoted text>
Waste of BANDWIDTH LOL on the doll all year round and I am guessing your gonna blame Muslims for your unemployment as well. Well let me tell to you its not the Muslims its your lack of skillfulness in lets say pretty much everything.
I am reading this statement and like your posts,I am confused as to where you get your narrow mind, naive rubbish from. You talk with disdain about Beer drinking and the dole, like it is a crime. I have not read any indicators in this persons posts that refer to either of the situations that you have(and i am at a loss to know how) categorized this person as having this life style. Please if my comprehension levels have overlooked the indicators, please reference them for me so that I can change my perception of you as a person.
You may have an education and you may have financial comfort, but you do not have an understanding and are quick to label and socially put down other that may disagree with you. This certainly does not put you in a better social position.I would rather be with a person less unfortunate than myself, than share your company and social inept.
Muslim Mom

Australia

#82 Oct 10, 2013
rtloder wrote:
One psychiatrist who criminally intruded into my life to bolster the position of my wife Sue who had used her maternal situation to transfer my power to her Jew accomplices.
He actually went as far as interviewing my children to scare them into believing that I was crazy.
HAHAH! So much sucking when being you, ROFL! I thanking story to uplift of spirit, oh righteous tale of sweet justice!
lowprofile

Bedfordale, Australia

#83 Oct 10, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
very bad taste in your link
I think this 'shitty' person needs to read all the posts in this thread, maybe then it will come to realise it is part of a very sad little minority.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ted Cruz's Radical New Proposal: Patrol and 'Se... 14 hr Three Days 1
News Obama vows FDR-level effort to repair economy; ... (Sep '12) Apr 30 Swedenforever 14
News Who was to blame for World War 1? (Jan '14) Apr 29 Jon Buggery 4
News This is what happens when you bury a mass murde... Apr 22 Sterkfontein Swar... 2
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) Apr 21 Royal abandoned 42
News White House hints at veto of Saudi Arabia, Sept... Apr 19 Jeff Brightone 1
News 13 Hours' is Hillary's - All t... Apr 15 woodtick57 11
More from around the web