G'Day Damascus: Australians are Joini...

G'Day Damascus: Australians are Joining Syria's Rebels in Surprising Numbers

There are 92 comments on the Time story from Jul 16, 2013, titled G'Day Damascus: Australians are Joining Syria's Rebels in Surprising Numbers. In it, Time reports that:

Syrian rebels gather outside a building that they blew up to target a regime sniper taking shelter inside in the Salaheddine district of the northern city of Aleppo on July 10, 2013 As many as 6,000 foreign fighters from nearly 50 nations have now joined the brutal 2A1 2-year civil war to unseat President Bashar Assad of Syria.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Time.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#44 Oct 8, 2013
lowprofile wrote:
If anything you have written is true then why are pretty much ALL islamic countries that don't have oil revenue actually shitholes? As far as "An uneven distribution of wealth" goes, what planet are you from? Wealth is EARNED not distributed by some do gooding individual like yourself.
Wow IGNORANCE of how the world generates wealth baffles me. No wonder why people like you are kept DUMB. GLOBAL WEALTH DISTRIBUTION WATCH:
. The countries that dont have oil revenue have enough to be a developed country IF there are no unfair trade embargoes and rules that are put upon them by powerful state backed buisness to feed their industry and not allowing much to stay in the country of origin they are from. Take Japan for instance never colonized yet look at there econoical and financial institutions.
lowprofile wrote:
It seem to me if indeed you have travelled the world you seem to have missed all the important stuff and have dwelled on rubbish that really doesn't have an affect on the big scheme of things. I think you are the one that need to open your eyes and start seeing things how they really are and not how YOU think they should be.
As far as this scum that have gone to Syria are concerned, stop living in a dream world and thinking that they are actually 'Australians', they are about as Australian as I am chinese.
After your above comments it is clear to me the sort of rubbish u indulge and think you have done a great service to society by bigotry remarks about places which you have only seen for 2 minutes on the 6pm news. I really think you need to get educated and retry passing year 10 maybe then you will gain some intellect but I highly doubt that. I am not the one thinking how things should be its YOU who is doing that.
Also if u didnt know NO ONE cares what your definition of an Australian is so stop with ur BS I am sure ur the type who would agree that wiping abos was a just cause.
lowprofile

Adelaide, Australia

#45 Oct 8, 2013
Hitty wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow IGNORANCE of how the world generates wealth baffles me. No wonder why people like you are kept DUMB. GLOBAL WEALTH DISTRIBUTION WATCH: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uWSxzjyMNpUXX. The countries that dont have oil revenue have enough to be a developed country IF there are no unfair trade embargoes and rules that are put upon them by powerful state backed buisness to feed their industry and not allowing much to stay in the country of origin they are from. Take Japan for instance never colonized yet look at there econoical and financial institutions.
<quoted text>
After your above comments it is clear to me the sort of rubbish u indulge and think you have done a great service to society by bigotry remarks about places which you have only seen for 2 minutes on the 6pm news. I really think you need to get educated and retry passing year 10 maybe then you will gain some intellect but I highly doubt that. I am not the one thinking how things should be its YOU who is doing that.
Also if u didnt know NO ONE cares what your definition of an Australian is so stop with ur BS I am sure ur the type who would agree that wiping abos was a just cause.
So I take it from your rambling post that all YOUR world knowledge comes from 'youtube' LOL. And third world shitholes are third world shitholes because of unfair embargoes and first world governments not giving them something for nothing, I've got some news for you 'there's no free lunch'

Funny how the majority of the posts on this thread [apart from your irrelevant rubbish] pretty much run along the same lines as everything I have said.

And let me tell you that I don't take the 6 o'clock news very seriously. As far as your last stupid statement goes about the definition of an Australian, maybe you missed it but that's what this whole post is about. Hullo!!!!

Please try and drag yourself into the real world instead of worrying about where the next third world shithole is going to get it's next handout from, you are certainly 'out there'.
Micky

Adelaide, Australia

#46 Oct 8, 2013
Neutral wrote:
ASIO is monitoring these terrorists and they will be arrested and charged upon returning to Australia for terrorism,that's if Assad doesn't make our job easier by executing these scums .It'll save a hell a lot of taxpayers money.
ASIO is monitoring these terrorists! They are letting covicted rapist and terrorists in by the boat load. What good are they. Cancell the entry visa or pass port and don't let them back in. Cheap and a quick fix. Make it law that if you go to support another regime in another country without a stamp of approval from the Australian government then once you leave you don't come back. I don't want to pay for the room and keep of anymore shit heads.

Location hidden

#47 Oct 8, 2013
lowprofile wrote:
So I take it from your rambling post that all YOUR world knowledge comes from 'youtube' LOL.
My reason for using Youtube is becos dumb people like you can be made to understand in Lehman terms of how wealth is distributed, imagine with your mentality if I posted something with a lot more info your brains will explode.

[QUOTE who="lowprofile"And third world shitholes are third world shitholes because of unfair embargoes and first world governments not giving them something for nothing, I've got some news for you 'there's no free lunch'
Funny how the majority of the posts on this thread [apart from your irrelevant rubbish] pretty much run along the same lines as everything I have said.[/QUOTE]

And still yet you decide to believe in the bullshit that you hear in your local pub I am sure they are very intellectual people that you sit with it reflects of knowledge. You dont even make sense to yourself do even know what and embargo is? Do you even know the international trade rules? Ofcourse you dont which is why your quick to judge. Yes live in your "FREE" world were everything is honey is milk and no such thing as Corporations. LOL even the expression you use is used in school yards and people with low IQ to describe things. Yes I am sure every Bigot that has posted is along the lines with you I mean u do pick them right.

[QUOTE who="lowprofile"And let me tell you that I don't take the 6 o'clock news very seriously. As far as your last stupid statement goes about the definition of an Australian, maybe you missed it but that's what this whole post is about. Hullo!!!!

Yes I am sure "you dont take it seriously" but I do watch it LOL. HULLO the post is about "AUSTRALIANS are Joining Syria's Rebels" the post says AUSTRALIANS NOT YOUR DEFINITION of it talk about retardism.

[QUOTE who="lowprofile"Plea se try and drag yourself into the real world instead of worrying about where the next third world shithole is going to get it's next handout from, you are certainly 'out there'.[/QUOTE]

Please drag yourself out of the shithole of a town you live in and get educated and stop smoking whatever it is you smoke. Even now if you think these HANDOUTS you talk about are not cover ups then you are lost cause.
lowprofile

Adelaide, Australia

#48 Oct 8, 2013
Hty Pitty,

I note that now your rambling crap is being pulled apart you are resorting to abuse, ever heard the term 'Don't shoot the messenger'?

I also note now that you have stepped off your bike that you have resorted to your 'text' version of the English language.

So what are you actually trying to say? Third world islamic shit holes exist because of what embargoes exactly? And international trade rules, there is no trade with these countries because they are islamic and think they can get along the way they always have since about the fifth century. Therin lies the problem not airy fairy statements about wealth distribution.

HMMM, location hidden on your avatar... I'm not surprised, please view a few more you tube videos and further your education. like I said before you're out there!!
Micky

Adelaide, Australia

#49 Oct 9, 2013
For Hitty,
For someone who categorizes another as "dumb" I would not believe that your intellectual level is of any higher standard. As for the reference to watching YouTube videos, I suggest that you might need to follow up the information that you embrace with a reliable source, so that you don't believe all that you see or hear. Anyone can post a video on YouTube. I might add that the six o'clock news is about 5 minutes of news,very limited and the rest is sport.
If you are interested in world affairs then I suggest that you watch the news via satellite from the country of origin.

Location hidden

#50 Oct 9, 2013
lowprofile wrote:
Hty Pitty,I note that now your rambling crap is being pulled apart you are resorting to abuse, ever heard the term 'Don't shoot the messenger'?
Abuse is given only when you have given me abuse have you read ur comments nah but u know ur the sort of person who turns a blind eye to what he does himself. Funny how you point the finger on me when your the one who started ABUSE first.
lowprofile wrote:
I also note now that you have stepped off your bike that you have resorted to your 'text' version of the English language.
So what are you actually trying to say? Third world islamic shit holes exist because of what embargoes exactly? And international trade rules, there is no trade with these countries because they are islamic and think they can get along the way they always have since about the fifth century. Therin lies the problem not airy fairy statements about wealth distribution.
What I am actually trying to say is way beyond you. Embargoes and Trade rules are ONE of the issues being faced in Muslims lands today. Apart from the fact that you dont know the difference between Islamic and Muslim, I also noted how quick you are to resort to the fifth century I wont even go that far lets just go back a few years shall we? SO CALLED CIVILIZED people

Who started the First World War ? Muslims ?
Who started the second World War? Muslims ?
Who Killed about 20 millions of Aborigines in Australia ? Muslims ?
Who Threw Nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki ? Muslims ?
Who Killed more than 100 millions of Red Indians in North America? Muslims ?
Who killed more than 50 millions of Red Indians in South America? Muslims ?
Who took about 180 millions of African people as slaves and killed 77% of them and threw in atlantic oceans? Muslims ?

Thats right your attempt to define Islam has failed. So pls dont even try and play that game with me.
lowprofile wrote:
HMMM, location hidden on your avatar... I'm not surprised, please view a few more you tube videos and further your education. like I said before you're out there!!
Have it ever occurred to you that people are judged according to where there from which distorts the argument and makes a mud sling contest rather then a intellectual argument so considering your a person with low intellect would definitely go that way. Yes I am sure my earlier comment on that was read by your great reading skills.

Location hidden

#51 Oct 9, 2013
Micky wrote:
For Hitty,
For someone who categorizes another as "dumb" I would not believe that your intellectual level is of any higher standard. As for the reference to watching YouTube videos, I suggest that you might need to follow up the information that you embrace with a reliable source, so that you don't believe all that you see or hear. Anyone can post a video on YouTube.
That is your opinion and you are entitled to it. A person who opens his argument what you just did speaks a lot about what you are all about. Another parrot here, the reason I posted a YOUTUBE video SPECIALLY for lowprofile "My reason for using Youtube is becos dumb people like lowprofile can be made to understand in Lehman terms of how wealth is distributed,..." #47 Its very easy to say reliable info and that I have posted a youtube video when u dont have any INFO that REFUTES the INFO that I have provided so stop your double standards. U know very well that people who argue like this have nothing to say.
Micky wrote:
I might add that the six o'clock news is about 5 minutes of news,very limited and the rest is sport.
If you are interested in world affairs then I suggest that you watch the news via satellite from the country of origin.
OMG! DID you even READ what I wrote and THINK before u posted? My refrence to 6pm was a sarcastic remark at lowprofile and how he gathers his information. I was not approving watching 6pm news. What waste of time.
lowprofile

Adelaide, Australia

#52 Oct 9, 2013
So pitty,

if there's any low intellect on display here it lies on your side of the fence, remember it is you that has decided remain partially 'hidden' from view and I'm starting to see why.

You are so busy trying to make a distinction between shit and crap that you have completely missed the point of this thread. Seeing that you think you have above average intelligence can you tell me, again, after a rambling incoherent response about the first and second world wars, Japan, red indians, africans and all manner of other irrelevant rubbish, can you please tell me why our ancestors found it necessary to go and deal with this lot of scum centuries ago in a thing called 'the crusades' and are still dealing with the same bunch of low IQ retards today?I mention the fifth century because that's pretty much where they all still are. And as far as trade goes, you have to have something someone wants before you can enter into any trade agreements LOL. Or maybe they can corner the market in sand!

I think I'm starting to understand why you are so over the top on this subject, it's starting to look like you are part of this low IQ race, or at least very close to it.

To finish let me say you seem to have the same problem as our last Prime Minister and that is you can't see the big picture.

Location hidden

#53 Oct 9, 2013
lowprofile wrote:
So pitty,
if there's any low intellect on display here it lies on your side of the fence, remember it is you that has decided remain partially 'hidden' from view and I'm starting to see why.
So lowlysheep even after telling you why you still persist on your stupidity oh well some people dont change.
lowprofile wrote:
You are so busy trying to make a distinction between shit and crap that you have completely missed the point of this thread. Seeing that you think you have above average intelligence can you tell me, again, after a rambling incoherent response about the first and second world wars, Japan, red indians, africans and all manner of other irrelevant rubbish, can you please tell me why our ancestors found it necessary to go and deal with this lot of scum centuries ago in a thing called 'the crusades' and are still dealing with the same bunch of low IQ retards today?
"Rambling and irrelevant rubbish" we can leave your first few lines there. Your devoid of understanding, which is why you think it is irrelevant but u know HAIL the double standards. Can you tell me the History of crusades for starters? And what they achieved? Why they went there? And how was there end?
lowprofile wrote:
I mention the fifth century because that's pretty much where they all still are. And as far as trade goes, you have to have something someone wants before you can enter into any trade agreements LOL. Or maybe they can corner the market in sand!
Nice work trying to stereotype a typical response from you I am not alarmed So your saying that they dont have anything to trade with? You see what I mean when I say you have no intellect and knowledge about anythign except when the next footy game is being played or when are you gonna blow your money on booze next. So Oil, rice, kinnows, furniture, cotton fiber, cement, tiles, marble, textiles, clothing, leather goods, sports goods , which amounts to about $18 billion dollars is nothing to trade with and I just quoted trade from a country not combined I think that will be too much for you.
lowprofile wrote:
I think I'm starting to understand why you are so over the top on this subject, it's starting to look like you are part of this low IQ race, or at least very close to it.
To finish let me say you seem to have the same problem as our last Prime Minister and that is you can't see the big picture.
My last prime minister and who might that be? Speaking of low IQ you just keep repeating what I just said, so even in your abuse you have a need to copy me. Listen Lowlysheep return and comment when you have something of value to talk about.
Micky

Adelaide, Australia

#54 Oct 9, 2013
Hitty wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your opinion and you are entitled to it. A person who opens his argument what you just did speaks a lot about what you are all about. Another parrot here, the reason I posted a YOUTUBE video SPECIALLY for lowprofile "My reason for using Youtube is becos dumb people like lowprofile can be made to understand in Lehman terms of how wealth is distributed,..." #47 Its very easy to say reliable info and that I have posted a youtube video when u dont have any INFO that REFUTES the INFO that I have provided so stop your double standards. U know very well that people who argue like this have nothing to say.
<quoted text>
OMG! DID you even READ what I wrote and THINK before u posted? My refrence to 6pm was a sarcastic remark at lowprofile and how he gathers his information. I was not approving watching 6pm news. What waste of time.
"Sarcasm is the lowest form of Witt". Why do post on this thread when your comments/ opinions are not addressing the statement. I am of the opinion that you may have fallen victim to being Educated beyond your own intelligence.If intellectual stimulation is what you crave and cannot find on this forum,may I suggest that you might try responding to THE Adelaidian's threads. He is very knowledgeable and a person of high intellect. This would make for some interesting reading. Or if you really want to take out your frustration you could try Muslim Mom or Raulf lala. They should be able to infuriate you to the point of absence.

Location hidden

#55 Oct 9, 2013
Micky wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sarcasm is the lowest form of Witt". Why do post on this thread when your comments/ opinions are not addressing the statement. I am of the opinion that you may have fallen victim to being Educated beyond your own intelligence.If intellectual stimulation is what you crave and cannot find on this forum,may I suggest that you might try responding to THE Adelaidian's threads. He is very knowledgeable and a person of high intellect. This would make for some interesting reading. Or if you really want to take out your frustration you could try Muslim Mom or Raulf lala. They should be able to infuriate you to the point of absence.
There are different types of sarcasm if you didnt know that let me enlighten you Self-deprecating sarcasm, Brooding sarcasm, Deadpan sarcasm, Polite sarcasm, Obnoxious sarcasm, Manic sarcasm, Raging sarcasm. I used polite sarcasm which is not used in a negative term. Read my early comments and then tell it was I or someone else who went offtrack from the topic of the article. I dont rave Intellectual stimulation but refuting the stereotypical views people hold against other countries and people just because they believe it is OK to dehumanize them because they believe they are living better. Funny how you go against me but dont see how lowprofile actually began this conversion with me not to mention the fact my last comment to him was earlier this YEAR and he decided to reply back today. Spare me your advice thanks.
lowprofile

Adelaide, Australia

#56 Oct 9, 2013
Hitty wrote:
<quoted text>
So lowlysheep even after telling you why you still persist on your stupidity oh well some people dont change.
<quoted text>
"Rambling and irrelevant rubbish" we can leave your first few lines there. Your devoid of understanding, which is why you think it is irrelevant but u know HAIL the double standards. Can you tell me the History of crusades for starters? And what they achieved? Why they went there? And how was there end?
<quoted text>
Nice work trying to stereotype a typical response from you I am not alarmed So your saying that they dont have anything to trade with? You see what I mean when I say you have no intellect and knowledge about anythign except when the next footy game is being played or when are you gonna blow your money on booze next. So Oil, rice, kinnows, furniture, cotton fiber, cement, tiles, marble, textiles, clothing, leather goods, sports goods , which amounts to about $18 billion dollars is nothing to trade with and I just quoted trade from a country not combined I think that will be too much for you.
<quoted text>
My last prime minister and who might that be? Speaking of low IQ you just keep repeating what I just said, so even in your abuse you have a need to copy me. Listen Lowlysheep return and comment when you have something of value to talk about.
Hey pitty,
you seem to have skipped over the part about your hidden location, why is that? And yeah I said rambling and incoherent rubbish , you seem to have ignored what I said before that about making a distinction between shit and crap. I've got to admit I've never needed to make a study of the crusades but suffice to say "the same problems from the same people"

As far as the fifth century comment goes, that's the truth of it, the fact that you don't like it actually makes me think we are really close to home here. I see you didn't want to expand upon the low islamic IQ statement I made either, I can understand that.

As far as your pathetic listing of cottage industries goes you can remove oil from it because we have already dealt with that in an earlier post. What is left on your little list that's worth 18 billion now that the oil is off the table, what you have failed to take into into account is nobody wants their cottage industry produce. Maybe you haven't noticed but everyone buys what they want out of asia, it's cheaper and better So what's your 18 billion figure down to without oil revenue? A couple of billion is probably closer the mark. These days that sort of money would hardly get you lunch in the big scheme of things.

Your last statement is very telling, you are sounding more and more like a third worlder all the time, no wonder you are hiding your location. For someone who is trying to pass themselves off as some sort of intellectual you don't even know who our last Prime minister was, but you profess to know the GDP of some third world shithole, very telling. Anyway, let me give you a quick lesson, she was a lot like you, a woman with an unwarranted high opinion of herself, but no grasp on what goes on in the world around her, interestingly she has now disappeared pretty much without trace, maybe you should follow her lead, because you and your opinions are irrelevant.
Sryia revealed

Cremorne, Australia

#57 Oct 9, 2013
The Syrian civil war is basically over - Russia, Iran & Sryia have now defeated what was a Saudi & Qatar funded attack ($11 billion spent by Saudi & Qatar) on trying to 'colonize' or at least break up Syria. The UK & then the USA as well as Turkey, Jordan & Europe were initially supporters of Prince Bandars plan - but 2 months ago the Saudis pushed it too far with the rebel gas attack. And the USA thought thru the strategic implications and switched sides.
Why?
The Nabucco pipeline spur.(check it out)
Qatar & Saudi have massive gas reserves.
They have spent billions developing extraction & processing plants. But currently they have to ship rather than pipe their gas and can not compete with Russian & now Caucaus & Iranian gas that will come on stream via the Nabucco pipeline.
To pipe their gas they have to link to the Nabucco pipeline via either Iraq or via Syria.
The Iraq civil war was lost to the Shia, only leaving Syria as an alternative path to then connect via Jordan & Turkey - then to the Europe market.(Go look at a map)
Russia & Iran dont want that. So Assad was told to say no. That started the war.
But why did the UK then the USA 'change their minds and now leave Saudi & Qatar stranded?
Fracking.
The USA now (unexpectedly) has more gas than Saudi & Qatar combined. Exxon has built a $15 billion gas export terminal UN Texas for the Europe market.
The UK discovered last year that just off the channel coast they have 130 years of european gas reserves. They can easily pipe it into the European market.
So now the key 'sponsors' don't wants the Saudi & Qatar pipeline link to Nabucco. It's not strategic anymore. They did a deal with Russia and sold
Saudi & Qatar out. Iran is now being publicly reinstated as 'a good citizen'.
Saudi has lost again in its use of wahhabi
terrorism to further it's economic interest.
Saudi & Qatar will be 'quarantined''strategic gas reserves' in the new world of gas energy politics.
-
To the 130,000 or so that have died in the Syrian conflict - it must be disheartening that Islam is sp easily fractured and rival factions and beliefs used in these energy politics. Saudi has the blood on it's hands in attacking Sryia, but the fact that both sides were able to make this a Shia/Allawite versus Sunni wahabbi war says it all about Islam.
Any Muslim going to Syria to kill fellow Muslims is being played for a sucker, it is not and never was a religious war.
Syria, like Iraq's civil war was all about energy & economic interests and Islam used as the pretext in that.
Well over 100,000 dead because of a pipeline....
Micky

Adelaide, Australia

#58 Oct 9, 2013
Hitty wrote:
<quoted text>
There are different types of sarcasm if you didnt know that let me enlighten you Self-deprecating sarcasm, Brooding sarcasm, Deadpan sarcasm, Polite sarcasm, Obnoxious sarcasm, Manic sarcasm, Raging sarcasm. I used polite sarcasm which is not used in a negative term. Read my early comments and then tell it was I or someone else who went offtrack from the topic of the article. I dont rave Intellectual stimulation but refuting the stereotypical views people hold against other countries and people just because they believe it is OK to dehumanize them because they believe they are living better. Funny how you go against me but dont see how lowprofile actually began this conversion with me not to mention the fact my last comment to him was earlier this YEAR and he decided to reply back today. Spare me your advice thanks.
Again you feel that you have the need to share irrelevant information. you are assuming that I am unaware of the different ways that one could use sarcasm.I use only two forms of it and allow the receiver to interpret any way that they seem fit. Direct and indirect. I will enlighten you on the one that I used in my comments to you. Indirect. As for not wanting to receive any advise, I'm fine with that. I was trying to stop you from digging a hole and then burying yourself in it. I don't know what has transpired between you and lowprofile and I have not much interest. It was your comments on intellectual ability that compelled me to respond to you. I feel that you have been hypocritical on a number of occasions, you can banter the words dehumanizing, and you are guilty of the same. If you have a cross to bear then carry it, you can always ask for help if required, but you cannot hit others on the head with it and expect that you will not get a negative response. I have read your posts on this thread and still stand by my view that they are off topic.

Location hidden

#59 Oct 9, 2013
lowprofile wrote:
Hey pitty,
you seem to have skipped over the part about your hidden location, why is that?
Hey lowlysheep

Ermm no I didnt read my first line and then read the last line of my comment before that if you can manage.
lowprofile wrote:
And yeah I said rambling and incoherent rubbish , you seem to have ignored what I said before that about making a distinction between shit and crap. I've got to admit I've never needed to make a study of the crusades but suffice to say "the same problems from the same people"
So you admit you were incoherent and rambled and then you are trying to make a distinction between shit and crap I am speechless. Lol you don't have any study of the CRUSADERS which is exactly why I asked you those questions and and it is not a surprise that you have dodge them.
lowprofile wrote:
As far as the fifth century comment goes, that's the truth of it, the fact that you don't like it actually makes me think we are really close to home here. I see you didn't want to expand upon the low islamic IQ statement I made either, I can understand that.
Hmmm I am still waiting for some facts of the "truth of it" the low Islamic IQ statement which you made is understood by fools like yourself so no I cant be counted in that.
lowprofile wrote:
As far as your pathetic listing of cottage industries goes you can remove oil from it because we have already dealt with that in an earlier post. What is left on your little list that's worth 18 billion now that the oil is off the table, what you have failed to take into into account is nobody wants their cottage industry produce. Maybe you haven't noticed but everyone buys what they want out of asia, it's cheaper and better So what's your 18 billion figure down to without oil revenue? A couple of billion is probably closer the mark. These days that sort of money would hardly get you lunch in the big scheme of things.
LOL the country that I mentioned as an example was an Asian country http://www.freshplaza.com/article/66884/Russi... READ and you will see NO OIL there and the figures are up to 25 billion now WITHOUT OIL http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_trade_of... scroll down you exports. And the very fact you just said CHEAP AND BETTER why is it cheaper and better? A better product is usually expensive. But pls dont bother explaining your brain cells will commit suicide.
lowprofile wrote:
Your last statement is very telling, you are sounding more and more like a third worlder all the time, no wonder you are hiding your location. For someone who is trying to pass themselves off as some sort of intellectual you don't even know who our last Prime minister was, but you profess to know the GDP of some third world shithole, very telling.
I am neither a third worlder and neither do you know where I am from my location being hidden from you shows exactly why such things should be done in order to expose the real character in you. If my location was shown you wouldve said some typical things that I saved myself from. LOL funny how your telling me I dont know who your last PM was and then say I know GDP of a specific country as it really matters what your last PM said.
lowprofile wrote:
Anyway, let me give you a quick lesson, she was a lot like you, a woman with an unwarranted high opinion of herself, but no grasp on what goes on in the world around her, interestingly she has now disappeared pretty much without trace, maybe you should follow her lead, because you and your opinions are irrelevant.
Yes I am sure a person like that could be a PM of people like you and let me guess Julia Guillard who bought her in to power? Dumb, sheep like yourselves. It is time to come out of dream world and enter the real world.

Location hidden

#60 Oct 9, 2013
Micky wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you feel that you have the need to share irrelevant information. you are assuming that I am unaware of the different ways that one could use sarcasm.I use only two forms of it and allow the receiver to interpret any way that they seem fit. Direct and indirect. I will enlighten you on the one that I used in my comments to you. Indirect. As for not wanting to receive any advise, I'm fine with that. I was trying to stop you from digging a hole and then burying yourself in it. I don't know what has transpired between you and lowprofile and I have not much interest. It was your comments on intellectual ability that compelled me to respond to you. I feel that you have been hypocritical on a number of occasions, you can banter the words dehumanizing, and you are guilty of the same. If you have a cross to bear then carry it, you can always ask for help if required, but you cannot hit others on the head with it and expect that you will not get a negative response. I have read your posts on this thread and still stand by my view that they are off topic.
I wasnt sharing I was explaining my position to you so get it right. So you use Indirect Sarcasm according to you and then you say "Sarcasm is the lowest form of Witt" and then you tell me I am contradicting myself and digging a hole for myself? And what was that you said "If intellectual stimulation is what you crave and cannot find on this forum,may I suggest that you might try responding to THE Adelaidian's threads." And yet here you are telling me "It was your comments on intellectual ability that compelled me to respond to you." When I mentioned intellectual ability I mentioned it specifically with regards to lowprofile and his comment not directing to anyone else in this forum. I am guilty of dehumanizing how is that? So you have read my posts and believe they are offtopic which is your opinion and again you are entitled to it but you still post offtopic why not lead by example instead of being Sarcastic.
lowprofile

Adelaide, Australia

#61 Oct 9, 2013
Hitty wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey lowlysheep
Ermm no I didnt read my first line and then read the last line of my comment before that if you can manage.
<quoted text>
So you admit you were incoherent and rambled and then you are trying to make a distinction between shit and crap I am speechless. Lol you don't have any study of the CRUSADERS which is exactly why I asked you those questions and and it is not a surprise that you have dodge them.
<quoted text>
Hmmm I am still waiting for some facts of the "truth of it" the low Islamic IQ statement which you made is understood by fools like yourself so no I cant be counted in that.
<quoted text>
LOL the country that I mentioned as an example was an Asian country http://www.freshplaza.com/article/66884/Russi... READ and you will see NO OIL there and the figures are up to 25 billion now WITHOUT OIL http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_trade_of... scroll down you exports. And the very fact you just said CHEAP AND BETTER why is it cheaper and better? A better product is usually expensive. But pls dont bother explaining your brain cells will commit suicide.
<quoted text>
I am neither a third worlder and neither do you know where I am from my location being hidden from you shows exactly why such things should be done in order to expose the real character in you. If my location was shown you wouldve said some typical things that I saved myself from. LOL funny how your telling me I dont know who your last PM was and then say I know GDP of a specific country as it really matters what your last PM said.
<quoted text>
Yes I am sure a person like that could be a PM of people like you and let me guess Julia Guillard who bought her in to power? Dumb, sheep like yourselves. It is time to come out of dream world and enter the real world.
Just a couple of things, I'm not spending a lot more of my time on you, Maybe you didn't notice, but I didn't 'dodge' questions about the crusades, I stated that I didn't have a lot of knowledge on this subject because I have very little interest on scum being dealt with, just as long as it gets done.

Why are you ranting about Asian countries, the original post and also what I was talking about were shithole middle eastern muslim countries, what part of that don't you understand?

So now you've done a bit of research to find out a little about our last PM so you don't look an even bigger idiot, well I've got news for you, you still look an idiot after your "who brought her to power" comment, maybe you need to google it again so you actually know what you are ranting about.

Why are you embarrassed about your hiding place, it doesn't really matter to me and as for your location let me guess, probably Malaysia or somewhere close to it.

Here's a bit of light reading for you regarding the low IQ of your middle eastern Islamic relatives , enjoy

http://www.nesaranews.blogspot.com/2013/06/da...

Maybe you can find a bit more info regarding this on you tube LOL.
Snookered

Wentworthville, Australia

#62 Oct 9, 2013
Sryia revealed wrote:
The Syrian civil war is basically over - Russia, Iran & Sryia have now defeated what was a Saudi & Qatar funded attack ($11 billion spent by Saudi & Qatar) on trying to 'colonize' or at least break up Syria. The UK & then the USA as well as Turkey, Jordan & Europe were initially supporters of Prince Bandars plan - but 2 months ago the Saudis pushed it too far with the rebel gas attack. And the USA thought thru the strategic implications
and switched sides.
Why?
The Nabucco pipeline spur.(check it out)
Qatar & Saudi have massive gas reserves.
They have spent billions developing extraction & processing plants. But currently they have to ship
rather than pipe their gas and can not compete with Russian & now Caucaus & Iranian gas that will come on stream via the Nabucco pipeline.
To pipe their gas they have to link to the Nabucco pipeline via either Iraq or via Syria.
-
The Iraq civil war was lost to the Shia, only leaving Syria as an alternative path to then connect via Jordan & Turkey - then to the Europe
market.(Go look at a map).
-
Russia & Iran dont want that. So Assad was told to say no. That started the war.
But why did the UK then the USA 'change their
minds and now leave Saudi & Qatar stranded?
Fracking.
The USA now (unexpectedly) has more gas than Saudi & Qatar combined. Exxon has built a $15 billion gas export terminal UN Texas for the
Europe market.
The UK discovered last year that just off the channel coast they have 130 years of european gas reserves. They can easily pipe it into the
European market.
So now the key 'sponsors' don't wants the Saudi & Qatar pipeline link to Nabucco. It's not strategic anymore. They did a deal with Russia and sold
Saudi & Qatar out. Iran is now being publicly reinstated as 'a good citizen'.
Saudi has lost again in its use of wahhabi
terrorism to further it's economic interest.
Saudi & Qatar will be 'quarantined''strategic gas reserves' in the new world of gas energy politics.
-
To the 130,000 or so that have died in the Syrian
conflict - it must be disheartening that Islam is so easily fractured and rival factions and beliefs used in these energy politics.
Saudi has the blood on it's hands in attacking Sryia, but the fact that both sides were able to make this a Shia/Allawite versus Sunni wahabbi war says it all about Islam.
Any Muslim going to Syria to kill fellow Muslims
is being played for a sucker, it is not and never was a religious war.
Syria, like Iraq's civil war was all about energy & economic interests and Islam used as the pretext in that.
Well over 100,000 dead because of a pipeline....
Interesting. It checks out. I read that this Saudi prince bandar even threatened Russia to try and stop them backing Iran & sryia blocking the key pipeline connection, and Putin's response was that he would nuke Mecca and the corrupt Saudis off the map !!!
So the Saudis went running like dogs to their USA masters and barked while between their legs but now the USA & Russians have 'done a deal' and it's all about Iran rather than Saudi & Qatar being the 2nd gas supplier to europe.
Clearly if the USA and even the UK is getting ready to export gas to Europe as well, then it makes sense for them to form a cartel with russia & iran & block Saudi & Qatar out by making sure that Syria & Iraq never allow a Saudi/Qatar pipeline thru. Saudi & Qatar then are forced to be a reserve as you say coz they can't get a pipeline to China or India either, as Iran is in the way..
Looks like the good guys won after all !
George

Red Deer, Canada

#63 Oct 9, 2013
Diane Marrion wrote:
From the above article
"A spokesman for Australian Foreign Minister Bob Carr said on Friday that the government has received reports that over 100 Australians are involved in the ongoing violence in Syria.
“Penalty (is) imprisonment for 20 years,” said the spokesman, adding,“Anyone in Australia who recruits someone to fight overseas faces seven years.”
Under Australia’s Crimes (Foreign Incursions and Recruitment) Act 1978:“A person shall not enter a foreign state with intent to engage in a hostile activity… or engage in a hostile activity in a foreign state.”
Well that should keep them out of Australia, however we are living in democracies and families will lobby with the governments to allow them to come home under the pretense that they are not violent bla bla bla, but I hope Australia sticks to their guns and does imprison them for their part in causing violence abroad. Good for Australia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 1 hr johnplustwomore 2,402
News Obama on ISIS: 'This is a long-term campaign' 4 hr USaWarringIDIOTSo... 6
News Taiwan unveils indigenous next-generation assau... Sat TW_sugar_daddio 9
News Thatcher's tenure shaped by Ireland (Apr '13) Jul 3 ljc 19
News Israel 'gagged reports' Sotloff was its citizen Jul 1 zionist media cabal 9
News Why the Confederate flag still flies in South C... Jun 30 Jamal 4
News IS and the IRA - a comparison Jun 23 LJC 5
More from around the web