Syrian president showing renewed conf...

Syrian president showing renewed confidence

There are 35 comments on the Tri-cityherald.com story from May 1, 2013, titled Syrian president showing renewed confidence. In it, Tri-cityherald.com reports that:

His invigorated regime has gone on the offensive - both on the ground and in its portrayal of the conflict as a choice between Assad and the extremists.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tri-cityherald.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Oliver Cromwell

Blackburn, UK

#21 May 2, 2013
http://www.hermes-press.com/BushSaud.htm Lying about what Clown,here is your Hero the Idiot from Texas Bush with his big fat Saudi Boyfriend.
william

Neath, UK

#22 May 2, 2013
orion wrote
I have a feeling that all those Jihadists are sent to Syria to be slaughtered to get rid the Middle East of their presence. That is why the kings and emirs support them. Napoleon invaded Europe to get rid to the rabble of the revolution, those who want to fight. They ended on the battle fields of Europe and the same now on the battle fields of Syria. The revolution must always eat its children. If not it will poison the future.

they sent their criminals too to get red of them,I am not surprised at all,this will save them from having a revolution at home.
the complexity of the Syrian situation goes beyond any text book revolution,IMHO it is a WWIII which is happening in the Syrian territory and payed totally by the Syrian blood,all countries who are fighting and creating this genocide should pay for building back the country and pay compensation to the families who lost their loved ones for the last 2 years,and I am sure in the future they are all going to be charged in a criminal court and Syrians lawyers should work hard to ask for this financial compensations from the gulf countries especially.
mxlplx

United States

#23 May 2, 2013
Falcon wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an interesting point Orion, although it seems a bit far fetched
It is NOT far fetched. Explore the Saudis' dealings with bin Laden. They've been buying off these extremists with their support for foreign jihads for decades, with the intent to keep things quiet at home.
Falcon

UK

#24 May 2, 2013
mxlplx wrote:
<quoted text>
It is NOT far fetched. Explore the Saudis' dealings with bin Laden. They've been buying off these extremists with their support for foreign jihads for decades, with the intent to keep things quiet at home.
I'll look into it, but again in this case its about stomping on syria and using these cohorts of jihadists to accomplish this, the end goal being Iran..
rtloder

Australia

#25 May 2, 2013
Avenger I've something to report..
. This thread is going ballistic
. Ten comments in the under 8 hours.
. Passing the mile stone.
. In a remarkable twist of fate.
. My bowls
. Just did the same thing.
Syrian

New London, CT

#26 May 3, 2013
rtloder wrote:
Avenger I've something to report..
. This thread is going ballistic
. Ten comments in the under 8 hours.
. Passing the mile stone.
. In a remarkable twist of fate.
. My bowls
. Just did the same thing.
LOL!!!
Comment

Syria

#27 May 3, 2013
GnA wrote:
The God of Israel said "The Royal power of damascus will come to an end"
Believe it.
Is there any specific new God for israel that we do not know..
Syrian

New London, CT

#28 May 3, 2013
Samin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah partialy you are right. But those criminal thugs like Fsa and alqaeda are supported by qatrarist and western devils inshallah are going to die in syria at the hand of mighty syrian army..Bashar al asad commitments will be fulfill by allah as he is a patriot who loves his motherland very much. The loves showed by myrtyered syrian army will stay alive with each and every syrian forever. May allah bless syrian army.
Absolutely!!!
NEODEATHCON1

Basildon, UK

#29 May 3, 2013
If the Syrian people can actually defeat the various assorted misguided fellow Syrians, mercenaries, terrorists, jihadists, undercoverforeign agents, foreign soldiers/combatants currently fighting against them financed to the hilt by oil-rich sunni arab states, israel, usa and the west then we should all celebrate a great victory for genuine freedom against free-market driven tyranny.
VICTORY TO ASSAD AND SYRIA!
rtloder

Australia

#30 May 3, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!!!

Thanks Syrian
Do you think this new Pentecostal Phenomena we are witnessing with GnA
will catch on in Africa.

They always used to support Israel, up till now apparently.

I suppose its got something to do with kicking out all the Black's.

Now they got a "kingdom of David" without a "Messiah" that started as a "pudenda" and finished up "where"
in the "shit house"
??????????
ibfxuscoc

Philadelphia, PA

#31 May 4, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep lying Ivan it's what you do best.
Arab masses are tired of there lousy dictatorships they revolted and are demanding change.
When do we get our revolution? I don t want to pay for the rabble s kit of food stamps, drugs, free housing, and poly androus life style. Not to mention free health care. 40000 in benefits for every moronic depraved family. F them all. Imagine the situation wo abortion. It s sodom and gomorrah. The rabble needs to shut up, wash, and made uncomfortable enough they.ll do something. We have been importing mexicans in huge quantities because our lc are too proud to work. F them.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#32 May 4, 2013
ibfxuscoc wrote:
<quoted text>
When do we get our revolution? I don t want to pay for the rabble s kit of food stamps, drugs, free housing, and poly androus life style. Not to mention free health care. 40000 in benefits for every moronic depraved family. F them all. Imagine the situation wo abortion. It s sodom and gomorrah. The rabble needs to shut up, wash, and made uncomfortable enough they.ll do something. We have been importing mexicans in huge quantities because our lc are too proud to work. F them.
LOL!! But McCain wants another war!!
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#33 May 4, 2013
ibfxuscoc wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow how very compassionate tell your Senator you prefer the hungry to starve your wasting your time here.
rtloder

Australia

#34 May 4, 2013
ibfxuscoc wrote:
<quoted text>
Two tier society is coming to every nook and cranny it the entire world.
Better get used to it.
Its the only way wealth can be distributed instead of being concentrated.
Allah Chooses whom ever He Will.
That's not your call to make.
And you were telling us Israel should be respected so they wouldn't attack.
How wrong you were.
It's only stupid false crawling sentiment given to the viper dog scurrilous State of mercenary virtue in every sense of the word that allowed them to violate Syrian and Lebanon's air space yesterday.
By crawling up there arse how will you feel when the reprobates invade????????.
Syrian

New London, CT

#36 May 7, 2013
NEODEATHCON1 wrote:
If the Syrian people can actually defeat the various assorted misguided fellow Syrians, mercenaries, terrorists, jihadists, undercoverforeign agents, foreign soldiers/combatants currently fighting against them financed to the hilt by oil-rich sunni arab states, israel, usa and the west then we should all celebrate a great victory for genuine freedom against free-market driven tyranny.
VICTORY TO ASSAD AND SYRIA!
Exactly!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama expands ISIL fight into Syria; Canada won... (Sep '14) Thu Gerbert 14
News How Obama Is Vindicating Bush (Jan '09) Wed Boring 398
News George Galloway: leaked papers reveal Canada's ... (Apr '10) May 25 George vs USA Senate 5
News Fight for ISIS, lose your citizenship, says Aus... May 24 Grassclipper 4
News Shiite Cleric Calls Maliki Visit to U.S. a Betr... (Jul '06) May 24 Swedenforever 3
News IS and the IRA - a comparison May 23 Lawrence James co... 3
News ABC, CBS Continue to Omit Criticism of Obama as... May 23 USA Today 1
More from around the web