Militant rise galvanizes Assad's camp...

Militant rise galvanizes Assad's camp in Syria war

There are 83 comments on the KHOU-TV Houston story from Dec 13, 2013, titled Militant rise galvanizes Assad's camp in Syria war. In it, KHOU-TV Houston reports that:

Ahmed Luay's second-eldest son, a soldier in the Syrian army, fell in battle with rebels just over a month ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KHOU-TV Houston.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#1 Dec 13, 2013
Excellent Article!!!
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

#2 Dec 13, 2013
That Man and is Sons one of them a fallen soldier are not fighting for Assad, they are fighting for the future of their Country,they don't want it to be reduced to some Wahabi Hell hole,victory over those Cannibal freaks is the only option,nothing less than a total victory.
mxlplx

United States

#3 Dec 13, 2013
"Since the start ... I have told people in my sermons that reform is a great and beautiful demand, but the path to it is not through killing, crime and destruction," he told AP, lifting his cleric's cap to show the stump where his right ear was severed."

Tell that to the Western boneheads that fuel this crisis.
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

#4 Dec 13, 2013
mxlplx wrote:
"Since the start ... I have told people in my sermons that reform is a great and beautiful demand, but the path to it is not through killing, crime and destruction," he told AP, lifting his cleric's cap to show the stump where his right ear was severed."
Tell that to the Western boneheads that fuel this crisis.
Those boneheads must be mental cases or Psychos,the blood they have on their hands will never be washed off,i really don't know how the bastards sleep at night,i remember when that Moron Bill Clinton helped his terrorist friend Izetbegovic in Bosnia bring Jihadists from all over the World to kill serbs.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#5 Dec 13, 2013
This father is a mental case. What father would ever tell his sons to keep fighting until you die then brag about it, he is an animal.

There is nothing in this article saying anything how Assad has any reassurances he is staying, only this terrorist and his sons battle crys.

If he would have stood up with his sons and gone to Assad to fight for reform and get the country back under better circumstances I would honor him,but he is no better than the other terrorists so I would classify him and his sons as terrorists.
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

#7 Dec 13, 2013
George wrote:
This father is a mental case. What father would ever tell his sons to keep fighting until you die then brag about it, he is an animal.
There is nothing in this article saying anything how Assad has any reassurances he is staying, only this terrorist and his sons battle crys.
If he would have stood up with his sons and gone to Assad to fight for reform and get the country back under better circumstances I would honor him,but he is no better than the other terrorists so I would classify him and his sons as terrorists.
You are the animal,if your Country had been invaded by psychos what would you do?you would probably join them.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#8 Dec 13, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> You are the animal,if your Country had been invaded by psychos what would you do?you would probably join them.
Assad is the animal, it is the citizens of Syria that wanted a change doofus, oh but your propaganda doctrine says that anyone that does not fall in line with Assads rules they are a terrorist, so you have a new Green Book for Assad.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#10 Dec 13, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Assad is the animal, it is the citizens of Syria that wanted a change doofus, oh but your propaganda doctrine says that anyone that does not fall in line with Assads rules they are a terrorist, so you have a new Green Book for Assad.
Assad is no animal. Those scumbags AlQaeda rebel terrorists are the real "animals" there!
Toxik

Hagatna, Guam

#11 Dec 13, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Jude are perhaps unknowingly ignorant bc you believe what the western media posts. Or just plain stupid.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#12 Dec 13, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Assad is no animal. Those scumbags AlQaeda rebel terrorists are the real "animals" there!
Assad sends the SAA to bomb and destroy towns and cities and you think he is a nice guy??? Some leader he turns out to be.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#13 Dec 14, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Assad sends the SAA to bomb and destroy towns and cities and you think he is a nice guy??? Some leader he turns out to be.
Terrorist AlQaeda rebels set off car bombs murdering hundreds of innocent people in in civilian areas! Those towns would never have been touched if those terrorists were not using them as bases of operation.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#14 Dec 14, 2013
When average Syrians in the beginning where asking for more rights and jobs Assad ignored them. Assad is to be blamed as much as Al Qaeda. Assad allowed pandora's box to be opened.
Oliver Cromwell

Blackburn, UK

#15 Dec 14, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>

http://en.alalam.ir/news/1543788 Who do you think these people are you Clown.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#16 Dec 14, 2013
just a guy i knew wrote:
When average Syrians in the beginning where asking for more rights and jobs Assad ignored them. Assad is to be blamed as much as Al Qaeda. Assad allowed pandora's box to be opened.
That story about peaceful protesters is just a propaganda story. There was the same story in Libya. In other countries, where the West searched for Regime Changes; like Yugoslavia, Iraq, and Afghanistan, there were different stories, yet they are all bogus, and all have the same origin: the Western propaganda machine.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#17 Dec 14, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
That story about peaceful protesters is just a propaganda story. There was the same story in Libya. In other countries, where the West searched for Regime Changes; like Yugoslavia, Iraq, and Afghanistan, there were different stories, yet they are all bogus, and all have the same origin: the Western propaganda machine.
Exactly!! Just the same Western "regime change" Bullchit.
Oliver Cromwell

Blackburn, UK

#18 Dec 14, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly!! Just the same Western "regime change" Bullchit.
I have been expecting the same stunt in Ukraine, that Moron insane McCain has rocked up in Kiev,i hope they searched the bastard for guns and Sarin.
Toxik

Hagatna, Guam

#19 Dec 14, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly!! Just the same Western "regime change" Bullchit.
Yes. There is an article written by US Former Secretary of State Z. Brezinski. He wrote that the demonstrations were about economic change and bc of the drought conditions Syria was going thru. When the demonstrations began, the West exploited that as Arab Spring. They called on their operatives to radicalize and arm the protestors. This was a ruse for regime change bc Assad stood up to the West.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#20 Dec 14, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin already admitted the revolt was Assad's fault.

You clowns are thick face the facts.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mid...
Oliver Cromwell

Blackburn, UK

#21 Dec 14, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin already admitted the revolt was Assad's fault.
You clowns are thick face the facts.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mid...
You keep repeating that bullshit like a stuck record,so who is to blame for all the throat cutting,head hacking,and cannibalism,kidnapping Nuns,burning churches.?
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#22 Dec 14, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> You keep repeating that bullshit like a stuck record,so who is to blame for all the throat cutting,head hacking,and cannibalism,kidnapping Nuns,burning churches.?
Dictator Assad created the disaster treating his own citizens like crap shooting them and look what happens Crummy.
Shame they have such rotten dictatorships.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Don't Free Oscar Lopez Rivera 7 hr LongIslander1987 3
News US sees need to build bridges with Russia - Lavrov 14 hr LAVROV BEGGING 7
News Thatcher's tenure shaped by Ireland (Apr '13) 17 hr Jim 13
News Albright Blasts Bush Mideast Response, Cites Ir... (Jul '06) 21 hr swedenforever 55
News The Never-Ending List Of 2016 Presidential Cand... Mon OId Sailor 1
News Cuban official daily says removal from U.S. bla... Sun L I G E R 1
News How Obama Is Vindicating Bush (Jan '09) Sun Retired SOF 400
More from around the web