Exclusive: U.S. Will Now Let in Thous...

Exclusive: U.S. Will Now Let in Thousands of Syrian Refugees

There are 76 comments on the Free Republic story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Exclusive: U.S. Will Now Let in Thousands of Syrian Refugees. In it, Free Republic reports that:

With conditions continuing to deteriorate in Syria, the Obama administration is making a major policy shift by agreeing for the first time to allow thousands of new Syrian refugees into the United States, The Cable has learned.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#63 Aug 14, 2013
Ghaznavi wrote:
<quoted text>
No you Yanks are the worst, you always were criminals and still are!
-
you rednecks were criminals from Britain who invaded land that's not yours, the high class Brits stayed In Britain and sent you low class overseas.
-
You guys still haven't learnt your lesson and are Invading other lands in the 21st century.
-
It was you yanks who Invaded Afghanistan and Iraq not Brits!
-
Actually I feel safe in London it's not as bad as they say .
LOL!!!
mxlplx

United States

#64 Aug 14, 2013
I hope at least a few of them are bakers and start pita and pastry shops. We have the worst bread and pastries in America. My favorites are Wonder Bread (it's a wonder they call it bread) and Twinkies (so many chemicals, your eyelids begin twinking uncontrollably).
mxlplx

United States

#65 Aug 14, 2013
To be honest, I think they grow all that stuff out of test tubes at the Monsanto Works.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#66 Aug 14, 2013
mxlplx wrote:
To be honest, I think they grow all that stuff out of test tubes at the Monsanto Works.
LOL!!!

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#67 Aug 14, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>He's not British. He is a sht-skin wog.
One of the charges Morsi is facing is escaping from prison with the help of the
U S (United Suspects) all of them white men and women from the West.

Now he is saying the bastards better not do that again I want to stay where its safe.
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

#68 Aug 14, 2013
Faith wrote:
These filthy animals should be resettled in dirty, backward muslim nations. America owes them nothing. They are all lazy bums. There are not enough jobs available at squalid ghetto party stores to accommodate another influx of flea-bitten arab beggars.
Don't hold back,tell us what you really think.
Faith

United States

#70 Aug 14, 2013
I think you're cute. Do you swing both ways?

“Totalitarianism USA”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#71 Aug 14, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>He's not British. He is a sht-skin wog.
I'm embarrassed! Thanks for the information.I'm glad to hear he isn't British, as I like the British.
Willy Wog

United States

#72 Aug 14, 2013
Overbite and all? LOL
Willy Wog

United States

#73 Aug 14, 2013
If you're relying on Faith for information, better be sure to get some of that AIDS preventing vaseline they sell on the internet. LOL
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#74 Aug 15, 2013
Willy Wog wrote:
If you're relying on Faith for information, better be sure to get some of that AIDS preventing vaseline they sell on the internet. LOL
LOL!!!!
Ghaznavi

London, UK

#75 Aug 15, 2013
USA Tailspin wrote:
<quoted text>I'm embarrassed! Thanks for the information.I'm glad to hear he isn't British, as I like the British.
It gave you False Information.

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Villawood, Australia

#76 Aug 15, 2013
Isn't it refreshing to hear the Jew media , which is all the biggest institutions and among them Al-Jazeera blasting Assad night and day.
And another Jew sponsored bombing in Beirut today.
Doesn't Obama love it.
Everyone knows The Progressive Islamic
Forces under the Spiritual Guidance of The Salafi , do not answer terrorist attacks with the same kind of tactic.
Because we know it is detrimental to Muslims everywhere , and militarily it is of no value.
Jew lickers who bomb in that way, do not have any other options except this "edict of desperation" as a inspiration to harness their pride to a purpose that is the equivalent of what homosexuals do in the public toilets.
Guilty of the greatest atrocity is the gutter press Al-Jazeera, because they began their Western venture as a progressive element and gained the trust of good people.
Then they gradually became the obnoxious and jingoistic retrograde pugilist news institution in the word today , even surpassing the BBC , quite possibly.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#77 Aug 15, 2013
mxlplx wrote:
I hope at least a few of them are bakers and start pita and pastry shops. We have the worst bread and pastries in America. My favorites are Wonder Bread (it's a wonder they call it bread) and Twinkies (so many chemicals, your eyelids begin twinking uncontrollably).
What about Ring Dings??
Pillsbury Doughboy

United States

#78 Aug 15, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> What about Ring Dings??
They give you ringworms.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#79 Aug 16, 2013
Pillsbury Doughboy wrote:
<quoted text>
They give you ringworms.
LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oklahoma's Warning to Trump's America 17 hr As I see it 2
News Russia says ready to talk to Trump about nuclea... Jan 20 swampmudd 33
News Across arc of conflict, 'Obama Doctrine' shows ... (Sep '15) Jan 19 Cordwainer Trout 32
News ZOA Rips Nikki Haley as UN Ambassador Over Isra... Jan 19 Jeff Brightone 1
News In UN Lawsuit, Ukraine Demands Russia End Suppo... Jan 17 George 2
News Serbia warns France over extradition of Kosovo ... Jan 13 Slobodan B Medojevic 1
News Serbia warns France over extradition of Kosovo ... Jan 13 Sonja Biserko 1
More from around the web