It's time to take Cuba off the terror list

In some ways, the U.S.-Cuba relationship -- even under the presidency of Barack Obama -- is still locked in a Cold War time warp. Read more
bubbub

Pittsburgh, PA

#65 Apr 9, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Its Time to Put and Keep USA on the Terror list,,
Don from Canada

Ashburn, VA

#66 Apr 9, 2013
Cuba is a terrorist state that harbors criminals and terrorists such as Joanne Chesimard.
Don from Canada

Ashburn, VA

#67 Apr 9, 2013
Cuba is an island prison run by a selfish and self serving murderer and ruthless communist dictator.
Don from Canada

Ashburn, VA

#68 Apr 9, 2013
No constructive engagement is tolerated by the dictatorship.
Don from Canada

Ashburn, VA

#69 Apr 9, 2013
Only their puppets and marionettes thrive in the dictatorship.
In The Know

Raleigh, NC

#70 Apr 9, 2013
bubbub wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=7k9SoLcRmw 8
Its Time to Put and Keep USA on the Terror list,,
Note! LIEger had to throw 4 loads of his dirt on this post in an effort to cover up the the truth!
Don from Canada

Ashburn, VA

#71 Apr 9, 2013
In The Know wrote:
<quoted text>Note! LIEger had to throw 4 loads of his dirt on this post in an effort to cover up the the truth!
there's only one truth.....Cuba is an island prison run by a selfish and self serving murderer and ruthless communist dictator.
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#72 Apr 9, 2013
I believe it is obvious whom the loons are in this thread. You usually do not see that loony of people from Canada though..
Don from Canada

Ashburn, VA

#73 Apr 9, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
Cuba is a terrorist state that harbors criminals and terrorists such as Joanne Chesimard.
amen
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#74 Apr 9, 2013
And you know your really crazy when you need to quote and respond to yourself on the internet...

Looking at past posts; 20 bucks say your a shill.
Don from Canada

Ashburn, VA

#75 Apr 9, 2013
Lamer wrote:
I believe it is obvious whom the loons are in this thread. You usually do not see that loony of people from Canada though..
Only their puppets and marionettes thrive in the dictatorship.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#76 Apr 9, 2013
Go back and read why Cuba is on the terrorist list in the first place, thne you will understand why we will not remove her from that list.
Don from Canada

Guelph, Canada

#77 Apr 9, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
It is 2013 when Obama is running from the buddah boy like a scared rabbit. "US delays missile tests over Korean tensions." The Illinois National Guard could beat N Korea in a confrontation, but America backs down.
I guess you are too young to know, or can't remember, what happened the last time the US thought they could just barge into Korea and destroy them. Do a little reading, bud.
For starters, look up,(Google), > "Invasions Started by the United States" <. There's quite a few, so keep looking 'till you find 'Korea', then read what happened. Check out how many Americans' were dispatched, AND FOR WHAT?
Armando

United States

#78 Apr 9, 2013
Its incredible how the above old bastard try to distort History in all of his post.No Curious George the Korean War didn.'t start that way!Knowing you,I'm sure at this time you must be willing to get a job at North Korea( Castro's sister country) to sniff their budha shapped dictator azs!
Armando

United States

#79 Apr 9, 2013
"The Korean War (Korean: &#54620;&#44397;&# 51204;&#51137; or &#51312;&#49440;&# 51204;&#51137;; 25 June 1950 27 July 1953)[23][a][25] was a war between the Republic of Korea (South Korea), supported by the United Nations, and the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North Korea), at one time supported by the People's Republic of China and the Soviet Union. It was primarily the result of the political division of Korea by an agreement of the victorious Allies at the conclusion of the Pacific War at the end of World War II. The Korean Peninsula was ruled by the Empire of Japan from 1910 until the end of World War II. Following the surrender of the Empire of Japan in September 1945, American administrators divided the peninsula along the 38th parallel, with U.S. military forces occupying the southern half and Soviet military forces occupying the northern half.[26]

The failure to hold free elections throughout the Korean Peninsula in 1948 deepened the division between the two sides; the North established a communist government, while the South established a right-wing government. The 38th parallel increasingly became a political border between the two Korean states. Although reunification negotiations continued in the months preceding the war, tension intensified. Cross-border skirmishes and raids at the 38th Parallel persisted. The situation escalated into open warfare when North Korean forces invaded South Korea on 25 June 1950.[27] In 1950, the Soviet Union boycotted the United Nations Security Council, in protest at representation of China by the Kuomintang/Republic of China government, which had taken refuge in Taiwan following defeat in the Chinese Civil War. In the absence of a dissenting voice from the Soviet Union, who could have vetoed it, the United States and other countries passed a Security Council resolution authorizing military intervention in Korea.
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#80 Apr 10, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Go back and read why Cuba is on the terrorist list in the first place, thne you will understand why we will not remove her from that list.
I do not need to go back and read why as i already know. Why dont you go back and answer a few of the questions that were directed to you in this very thread?

I believe we will see Cuba off this list within the next 10 years. Would be sooner if they lobbied more like the terror group MEK from Iran did. Put a couple mill in the pockets of Dems and Repubs and they will get you off the list. The whole list of "terrorist nations" is a shame anyways.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#81 Apr 10, 2013
obama will need a place to hide that is close by, and easily accessible, and that is run by a fellow commie.
Lamer

United States

#82 Apr 10, 2013
I dont need to read anything I'm a well paid Castros dictatorship azsniffer and I'm now applying to become the official asz sniffer of the Korean budha shaped peaceful great dictator
PS My name 'Lamer' in Spanish means to lick!
I rest my case
El Gallego

United States

#83 Apr 10, 2013
lamer
a vt
1 (con la lengua) to lick
2 [olas] to lap (against)
3 (=pasar rozando) to graze
b lamerse vpr
MODISMOS que no se lame ** un problema que no se lame a bloody great problem **
Results of the collaborative dictionary
lamer vt. lick
lamer el culo a algn exp. to lick sb's arse {o} ass
un problema que no se lame exp. a bloody great problem
Results found in: English-Spanish
Lamer

United States

#84 Apr 10, 2013
lamer
a vt
1 (con la lengua) to lick
2 [olas] to lap (against)
3 (=pasar rozando) to graze
b lamerse vpr
MODISMOS que no se lame ** un problema que no se lame a bloody great problem **

Results of the collaborative dictionary
lamer vt. lick
lamer el culo a algn exp. to lick sb's arse {o} ass
un problema que no se lame exp. a bloody great problem
Results found in: English-Spanish
http://mobile-dictionary.reverso.net/spanish-...

LMFAO!!LOL!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News We'll murder police, says Real IRA (Apr '11) 3 hr Lawrence James co... 230
News Mentally stable at 38,000 feet: Can you trust y... 9 hr disgusted 1
News Ukraine Psych Wards Prepare For PTSD Sat humanspirit 3
News The radicalization of John Maguire Sat Tim 3
News Obama expands ISIL fight into Syria; Canada won... (Sep '14) Mar 27 swedenforever 10
News CIA Director: Iran General 'Destabilizing' Effo... Mar 26 Boring 3
News Afghan president: My country owes a "profound d... Mar 25 Carl 1
More from around the web