It's time to take Cuba off the terror list

In some ways, the U.S.-Cuba relationship -- even under the presidency of Barack Obama -- is still locked in a Cold War time warp. Full Story
been to cuba

San Bernardino, CA

#23 Apr 7, 2013
In The Know wrote:
Right On!!!!!
Yes...it is WAY past timke for such a change in policy.
Don from Canada

Guelph, Canada

#24 Apr 7, 2013
lolol wrote:
yep as more and more Americans are finding themselves on the US Govt terror list like Veterans, NRA etc. it's time to take a commie, revolutionary with a known hatred for the US and decades of anti-US rhetoric country off the list. The obama way, backwards as usual.
Your government's actions around the world give people ample reasons to be anti-US Government. You people are not informed of the nefarious actions of your government around the world, to be sure! USA, the bully of the world,(against smaller, un-armed countries ONLY)! You don't see them messing with China or Russia do you, just smaller, oil-producing, countries, who can't fight back. Take a look at what your government allows the military, CIA, FBI, USAID, and many more un-named divisions, whose job it is to cause trouble, and make 'Regime-Change', in over 75 countries around the world. You should be SO PROUD of your Government.
Don from Canada

Sparta, NJ

#25 Apr 7, 2013
Cuba is an island prison run by a selfish and self serving murderer and ruthless communist dictator. No constructive engagement is tolerated by the dictatorship. Only their puppets and marionettes thrive in the dictatorship.
Don from Canada

Guelph, Canada

#26 Apr 7, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
Cuba is an island prison run by a selfish and self serving murderer and ruthless communist dictator. No constructive engagement is tolerated by the dictatorship. Only their puppets and marionettes thrive in the dictatorship.
Too bad this so-called 'murderer' couldn't find your address, to rid the world of a lunatic. I'm sure he would gladly accommodate you.
In The Know

Raleigh, NC

#27 Apr 7, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
If they had so much we should be backing them down, not the other way around. What the hell is Obama afraid of?
Another war that does not need to happen!
MomOfTwo

United States

#28 Apr 7, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Yes, and we can also invite that little Buddah shaped boy in North Koorea, and Putin to tea. What is wrong with these disgusting niggers?
They`re violent animals.
MomOfTwo

United States

#29 Apr 7, 2013
been to cuba wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...it is WAY past timke for such a change in policy. Reinstate slavery.
Time to get these animals back on the fields.
In The Know

Raleigh, NC

#30 Apr 7, 2013
MomOfTwo wrote:
<quoted text>Time to get these animals back on the fields.
One would have hoped that as a culture we would have evolved to a higher level than this low-life thinking in 2013! Unfortunately, stupidity, ignorance, racism and hate are a part of humankind's sinful fallen nature and as such are very difficult to eradicate. The KKK and White Supremist sickness remains much in the same way that the German Reich lingers both in GErmany and in the U.S. as demonstrated in the above posts.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#31 Apr 7, 2013
We were friends with Batista, and he was an animal. We figured Castro out when he wanted to build those missiles for Castro, and aim them
at us in the 60s. They have not proved to be valued friends. Let them starve on their Communism. They chose that guy over all others. The smart ones came here decades ago. We don't want the rest of them.

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#32 Apr 7, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
We were friends with Batista, and he was an animal. We figured Castro out when he wanted to build those missiles for Castro, and aim them
at us in the 60s. They have not proved to be valued friends. Let them starve on their Communism. They chose that guy over all others. The smart ones came here decades ago. We don't want the rest of them.
LIEgeron cobardon...por la peste balcerdo, por la peste!!

MomOfTwo

United States

#33 Apr 7, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
<quoted text>LIEgeron cobardon...por la peste balcerdo, por la peste!!
54......... Also, all niggers are violent animals.
And they stink as well. Especially in the heat!

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#34 Apr 7, 2013
mom of two, two turds. Their names: LIEgay and Marie in Miami. Why do you hate black people raft jockey?
MomOfTwo

United States

#35 Apr 7, 2013
In The Know wrote:
<quoted text>One would have hoped that as a culture humans would have evolved to a higher level than this low-life thinking about the nigbeast in 2013! Unfortunately, stupidity, ignorance, racism and hate are a part of humankind's sinful fallen nature and as such are very difficult to eradicate. The KKK and White Supremist sickness remains much in the same way that the German Reich lingers both in GErmany and in the U.S. as demonstrated in the above posts.
Everyone knows the colored are lazy but violent, but you liberals refuse to admit it.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#36 Apr 7, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
It is 2013 when Obama is running from the buddah boy like a scared rabbit. "US delays missile tests over Korean tensions." The Illinois National Guard could beat N Korea in a confrontation, but America backs down.
Remember, Obama is your boy, and given Illinois' budget problems, the Illinois National Guard couldn't beat East Moline or Silvis.

I participated in the Blockade of Cuba in 1962 and I can tell you that you have no idea how close we came to WW III. 5 Inch gun mounts loaded and on target. I had my finger on the trigger and was just waiting for the order to Fire! More than once, and on different targets.

What has transpired over the fifty plus years since then has served absolutely no good other than to have allowed a bunch of illegal Cuban aliens sanctuary.

Besides, have you any idea what a 1959 Buick in mint condition is worth? Cuba is a car collector's wet dream.

As for North Korea, how would you react if I stood in the street in front of your house, unzipped my pants and took a leak on your driveway?

Normally, I agree with you but in this case, not only are you off base, but you're out of the ballpark.
MomOfTwo

United States

#38 Apr 7, 2013
Cherokee the nigger lover wrote:
mom of two, two turds. Their names: LIEgay and Marie in Miami. Why do you hate black people raft jockey?
No hate here, sweetie. You seem upset. What`s wrong?
MomOfTwo

United States

#39 Apr 8, 2013
Bama Yankee likes getting fucked in the ass by dirty niggers wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember, Obama is your boy, and given Illinois' budget problems, the Illinois National Guard couldn't beat East Moline or Silvis.
I participated in the Blockade of Cuba in 1962 and I can tell you that you have no idea how close we came to WW III. 5 Inch gun mounts loaded and on target. I had my finger on the trigger and was just waiting for the order to Fire! More than once, and on different targets.
What has transpired over the fifty plus years since then has served absolutely no good other than to have allowed a bunch of illegal Cuban aliens sanctuary.
Besides, have you any idea what a 1959 Buick in mint condition is worth? Cuba is a car collector's wet dream.
As for North Korea, how would you react if I stood in the street in front of your house, unzipped my pants and took a leak on your driveway?
Normally, I agree with you but in this case, not only are you off base, but you're out of the ballpark.
Blah, blah, blah. Remember, brevity is important!
Don from Canada

Ashburn, VA

#40 Apr 8, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
Cuba is an island prison run by a selfish and self serving murderer and ruthless communist dictator, mojon!
In The Know

Raleigh, NC

#41 Apr 8, 2013
MomOfTwo wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone knows the colored are lazy but violent, but you liberals refuse to admit it.
Everyone knows your point of view is hateful, racist and a display of abject ignorance but you refuse to admit it.
Don from Canada

Newton, NJ

#42 Apr 8, 2013
In The Know wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone knows your point of view is hateful, racist and a display of abject ignorance but you refuse to admit it.
Don from Canada

Newton, NJ

#43 Apr 8, 2013
Cuba is a terrorist state that harbors criminals and terrorists such as Joanne chessimard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Obama must revisit Ho Chi Minh's request? 3 min NGUCAPSHlTSKINKYO... 15
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 6 min Baron44 44,790
Two years after Benghazi, US wants more time to... 1 hr barefoot2626 62
De Blasio under fire amid new threat from Islam... 1 hr Captain Yesterday 9
ISIS recruiting female jihadis from America's h... 2 hr Captain Yesterday 3
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 2 hr ABs 276,517
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 5 hr Dimitri100 1,111
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••