Syrian industry sues Turkey over 'loo...

Syrian industry sues Turkey over 'looting'

There are 25 comments on the The Daily Star story from Mar 4, 2013, titled Syrian industry sues Turkey over 'looting'. In it, The Daily Star reports that:

A Syrian girl looks through the window of a bus where she has lived with her family for the past eight months at a refugee camp in Bab al-Salam on the Syria-Turkey border, on February 28, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Star.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
IT Dander

Tyumen, Russia

#21 Mar 6, 2013
Or0spuu Cocugu Armenian Diaspora Dog Dander Siikikyan spends his miserable life with barking about Turks in internet forums.Dander's father is unknown.His mother was probably [email protected] by a group of street dogs and thats how he came to this world.Ask Dander ITyan how much he gets paid from Armenian Diaspora to bark in internet.Fahiisenin artigi smelly Dander It oglu Ityan is nothing but a lifeless h0m0sexual.He is the mistress of Terrorist Serj Sarkissian.Uneducated psycho Gypsy Dander works as a [email protected] stripper in Yerevan.His mother's pusssy smells like a road kill HaHaHaHaHa.Or0spunun evladi Dander still speaks Turkish but Turks dont speak his terrorist [email protected] language HaHaHaHaHa Bark Bark Bark Dander Pezeevenkyan.
George

Paris, France

#22 Mar 6, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think because they are peasants it is ok for Assad to kill them?? The proof that he does is overwelming.
No we think you are a dumb hasbarat. The proof that you are is "overwelming".
filipsamovich

Kailua Kona, HI

#23 Mar 6, 2013
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>Although this reply of yours does not give me any confidence that US citizens like yourself will change their attitude and care more about human suffering, I never the less thank you for your considerate wishes for my personal well being.
All Americans do not agree with US neocolonialist actions which have tended to make a mess of the Mid East causing much human suffering. As I stated before many US citizens do not respect Mid Eastern or any non European people with a few exceptions. Having vast amounts of oil or money seems to help gain some respect. This also applies to the US government.

Many of us are trying to get the US government to limit the use of predator drones.

I support Amnesty International, Front Line Defenders and Human Rights Watch among others.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#24 Mar 6, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
No we think you are a dumb hasbarat. The proof that you are is "overwelming".
I am not the one going through the identity crisis!!! You are having difficulty with your own name but I am glad my name gives you more confidence.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#25 Mar 6, 2013
The other poster was just being honest hasbarat george and rating your own post numerous times makes you look like an even bigger fool than the lies you post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ted Cruz's Radical New Proposal: Patrol and 'Se... 13 hr Three Days 1
News Obama vows FDR-level effort to repair economy; ... (Sep '12) Apr 30 Swedenforever 14
News Who was to blame for World War 1? (Jan '14) Apr 29 Jon Buggery 4
News This is what happens when you bury a mass murde... Apr 22 Sterkfontein Swar... 2
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) Apr 21 Royal abandoned 42
News White House hints at veto of Saudi Arabia, Sept... Apr 19 Jeff Brightone 1
News 13 Hours' is Hillary's - All t... Apr 15 woodtick57 11
More from around the web