Syrian industry sues Turkey over 'looting'

There are 20 comments on the The Daily Star story from Mar 4, 2013, titled Syrian industry sues Turkey over 'looting'. In it, The Daily Star reports that:

A Syrian girl looks through the window of a bus where she has lived with her family for the past eight months at a refugee camp in Bab al-Salam on the Syria-Turkey border, on February 28, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Star.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Happy Harry

Australia

#1 Mar 4, 2013
funny that.
turks hater

Brisbane, Australia

#2 Mar 4, 2013
ahmet devegulu*FOREIGN MINISTER)said the turks r back to rule the world.but could not reach bashar alassad cock to suck it of so he+his boss stole the bread of the syrian children.fuck the turks...
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#3 Mar 4, 2013
Syria has every right to defend itself against the terrorist illegal actions of the Turkish government.The turkish government has allowed terrorist to train,live and get medical treatment in turkey.The entire world knows the turkish government has also been arming the terrorist in Syria on orders from the american government and israel.The Turkish government does not speak for the turkish citizens.The turkish citizens must retake their country from the american government and israel and their puppet erogan who now control it.
TRUTHlover

Illawong, Australia

#4 Mar 4, 2013
L.O.L.
it is a joke .....

they sincerely must be desperate ....

cheers,
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#5 Mar 4, 2013
I feel the Syrian government should also redirect those paid killers back to where they came from.The misguided paid operatives should be educated on who the real enemy is.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#6 Mar 4, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
I feel the Syrian government should also redirect those paid killers back to where they came from.The misguided paid operatives should be educated on who the real enemy is.
Too late for Assad but you are right, the NEW Syrian government will send the al queda packing and the islamic extremists packing so that the people of Syria can start fresh.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#7 Mar 4, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Too late for Assad but you are right, the NEW Syrian government will send the al queda packing and the islamic extremists packing so that the people of Syria can start fresh.
There will be no new american government israel installed puppet government as terrorist supporters like you hoped for.The Syrian citizens stand behind their government and president as anyone knows.
Screw All Turks

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Mar 4, 2013
Aleppo was a major industrial center... until the Turks saw an opportunity to steal and loot Syria's industrial lifeline. Turks are experts at backstabbing and kicking their neighbor when they are down. The government is irrelevant, the Turkish people are as extremist and bad as their government, they are the same crap. What and who Turks are has been revealed, although it has been revealed for a thousand years, except people around are too DUMB to accept truth. I pray to God one day, Syria, Iran, Armenia and Russia unite to wipe out Turkey from existence. That's what this genocidal fascist country deserves, along with its disgusting Asian-Mongol populace.
filipsamovich

Woodland Hills, CA

#9 Mar 5, 2013
Does anyone believe the Syrian lies?

I thank the Turks for helping Syrian refugees!
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#10 Mar 5, 2013
filipsamovich wrote:
Does anyone believe the Syrian lies?
I thank the Turks for helping Syrian refugees!

And which lie would that be the NATO bombing vowing to happen.
Is that the lie you allude too.
Or is it the one the world hears every two weeks the free suckers are about to win.
Turkey doesn't want them as neighbours and when the time comes Turkey will dump them.
Turkey is cleaning up politically and militarily and financially.
It is a tragedy how low Erdogan will go.
Toxik

Yigo, Guam

#11 Mar 5, 2013
I am American but I hate my government's policy of applying double standards. I honestly hope Assad prevails. Who are we to say Assad kills. Most of the rebels are just peasants.
filipsamovich

Woodland Hills, CA

#12 Mar 5, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
And which lie would that be the NATO bombing vowing to happen.
Is that the lie you allude too.
Or is it the one the world hears every two weeks the free suckers are about to win.
Turkey doesn't want them as neighbours and when the time comes Turkey will dump them.
Turkey is cleaning up politically and militarily and financially.
It is a tragedy how low Erdogan will go.
I'm not sure what you are talking about. You also are not sure what you are talking about!
filipsamovich

Woodland Hills, CA

#13 Mar 5, 2013
It is interesting that most people who hate Turks (excluding the Kurds) are Christians and most Turks are Muslims.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#14 Mar 5, 2013
Toxik wrote:
I am American but I hate my government's policy of applying double standards. I honestly hope Assad prevails. Who are we to say Assad kills. Most of the rebels are just peasants.
No most of the terrorist are just paid killers working for the american government and israel.The term would be called mercenaries.
filipsamovich

Woodland Hills, CA

#15 Mar 5, 2013
It is unfortunately obvious that some of my fellow Americans posting on Topix have no respect for Mid Eastern people. The US Pledge of Allegiance used to say "with liberty and freedom for all." This implies that everyone will be treated with courtesy and respect. I guess it must have changed while I wasn't looking.
Syrian

New London, CT

#16 Mar 6, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
And which lie would that be the NATO bombing vowing to happen.
Is that the lie you allude too.
Or is it the one the world hears every two weeks the free suckers are about to win.
Turkey doesn't want them as neighbours and when the time comes Turkey will dump them.
Turkey is cleaning up politically and militarily and financially.
It is a tragedy how low Erdogan will go.
Good points!!
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#17 Mar 6, 2013
filipsamovich wrote:
It is unfortunately obvious that some of my fellow Americans posting on Topix have no respect for Mid Eastern people. The US Pledge of Allegiance used to say "with liberty and freedom for all." This implies that everyone will be treated with courtesy and respect. I guess it must have changed while I wasn't looking.
In that case keep your eyes peeled and see the misery turkish government has been fomenting in Syria, instead of salivating over turkish woman.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#18 Mar 6, 2013
Toxik wrote:
I am American but I hate my government's policy of applying double standards. I honestly hope Assad prevails. Who are we to say Assad kills. Most of the rebels are just peasants.
So you think because they are peasants it is ok for Assad to kill them?? The proof that he does is overwelming.
filipsamovich

Woodland Hills, CA

#19 Mar 6, 2013
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>In that case keep your eyes peeled and see the misery turkish government has been fomenting in Syria, instead of salivating over turkish woman.
Grandfather Dander,

I understand that life is hard and often unfair which accounts for the bitterness one sometimes encounters in poor old people like you. The sad fact is that you would probably live longer and have a better quality of life with a more positive attitude and a better self image. I hope you find peace and get some enjoyment in your remaining years.
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#20 Mar 6, 2013
filipsamovich wrote:
<quoted text>
Grandfather Dander,
I understand that life is hard and often unfair which accounts for the bitterness one sometimes encounters in poor old people like you. The sad fact is that you would probably live longer and have a better quality of life with a more positive attitude and a better self image. I hope you find peace and get some enjoyment in your remaining years.
Although this reply of yours does not give me any confidence that US citizens like yourself will change their attitude and care more about human suffering, I never the less thank you for your considerate wishes for my personal well being.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ukraine's Astroturf RevolutionBy Anna Nemtsova 9 hr George 92
News Controversial surveillance bill comes to vote i... 19 hr Republican 1
News Muhammad cartoon organizer called 'Islamophobic... Mon Tazo 1
News That whiff of hypocrisy May 3 Tazo 1
News Defiant Hillary Clinton defends Benghazi response (May '14) May 3 mjjcpa 19
News Rep. O'Rourke Touts a Safe Juarez, U.S. Warns o... May 3 Fossilfuel 7
News Durand line serves as a line of hate: Karzai (Feb '06) May 1 ahmd 3,941
More from around the web