Locals get angry with pro-Russia sepa...

Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists

There are 1109 comments on the KMIR 6 story from May 20, 2014, titled Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists. In it, KMIR 6 reports that:

Pro-Russia separatists fighting government forces in eastern Ukraine faced local anger Tuesday and a new challenge from the country's richest man who demanded they end their rebellion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMIR 6.

Live Free or Die

Montpelier, VT

#153 Jun 15, 2014
I'm simply mortified by all these insults to my intelligence. LOL
George

Red Deer, Canada

#154 Jun 15, 2014
Live Free or Die wrote:
I'm simply mortified by all these insults to my intelligence. LOL
If you had intelligence, then you should be mortified, but you do not, so accept this as constructive criticism and go to school or do some research

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#155 Jun 15, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
You have absolutely no comprehension of reality, do you???
If jackassgeorge understood reality, he would not talk absolute crap.

Anyone wishing to know the extent that, Nazi USA collaborated with Nazi Germany, before, during and after WW2.

How Nazi USA helped Nazi Germany build concentration camps such as Auchwitz, gas chambers, munitions factories etc.

Google...The Nazi - American Money Plot 1933-1939

If you wish to know how Nazi USA recruited thousands of criminal Nazis just after WW2.

Google...Operation Paper Clip.
tm cl

Victoria, Canada

#157 Jun 15, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I truly wonder when Putin is going to come out of the closet and admit or send to parliament the order to re-instate communism, the government all but runs the country like communism, is the order much different?
I agree that things seemed to go better for Russia when they were proclaiming to be communists... and Putin is trying to reinstate those "glory days".

However, I don't think they had real communism, as now, they don't have capitalism.

They only have thieves and crooks robbing the country for a small elite. Or am I wrong?

Location hidden

#159 Jun 15, 2014
tm cl wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that things seemed to go better for Russia when they were proclaiming to be communists... and Putin is trying to reinstate those "glory days".
However, I don't think they had real communism, as now, they don't have capitalism.
They only have thieves and crooks robbing the country for a small elite. Or am I wrong?

Anyone wishing to know the extent that, Nazi USA collaborated with Nazi Germany, before, during and after WW2.

How Nazi USA helped Nazi Germany build concentration camps such as Auchwitz, gas chambers, munitions factories etc.

If you wish to know how Nazi USA recruited thousands of criminal Nazis just after WW2.

Avenger

Cambridge, Canada

#160 Jun 15, 2014
tm cl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right
A small extreme corrupt elite enriching themselves with billions.
Russia is widely considered a mafia state.
State media glorifying Putin running around with his shirt off.
And anyone who tries to look into the mass corruption they end up jailed or dead.

Location hidden

#161 Jun 15, 2014
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right
And anyone who tries to look into the mass corruption they end up jailed or dead.

George

Red Deer, Canada

#162 Jun 15, 2014
tm cl wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I agree with you, if you look Russia has a very large amount of billionaires, not millionairs but billionaires that robbed from the poor and kept it. People that did favors for the governement and helped pad their pockets were given asset, companies, land oil and on and on but the poor and honest stayed poor and honest.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#163 Jun 15, 2014
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right
Absolutely
tm cl

Victoria, Canada

#165 Jun 21, 2014
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>Idiots on Topix spout a lot of garbage about Putin and Russia, to make themselves feel better but, the reality is that Putin is a very shrewd politician, is the most powerful man on the Globe.
Putin has made Russia the most powerful nation on earth, as when they won WW2 single handed.Putin makes American politicians look weak, dumb and a bunch of crooks.
This is the reality, which idiots on Topix rather not think about, well too bad, you bunch of Nazis just have to live with it.
Hehehehehe.
didn't you read.. Putin is a "Dickhead"....

"Most powerful??".. but stench doesn't count..

Location hidden

#166 Jun 22, 2014
tm cl wrote:
<quoted text>
To a disgusting Canadian / American, Bandera loving Nazi pig. Hehehehe.

Your problem is not unusual, all modern day Nazis live in denial, due to being uneducated and misinformed.

You know your race the Anglo saxons are a bastard race, the vermin of humanity, the genocidal killers of humanity.

You know all that and yet, you rather live in denial, than face up to it.

You bastards are sick, cowards, uneducated, misinformed, ignorant and brainwashed. Heheheh
DISGUSTING FASCIST RUSSIA

Port Moody, Canada

#168 Jun 23, 2014
tm cl wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Yes, his fascist stink is pretty bad!
Russia Today

Victoria, Canada

#169 Jun 23, 2014
PUTIN IS VERY RICH...

Putin has leveraged his power to acquire a 4.5% ownership stake in natural gas producer Gazprom, a 37% stake in oil company Surgutneftegas and 50% stake in Swiss oil-trader Gunvor. Gazprom alone does over $150 billion in revenue annually, Guvnor does $80 billion and Surgutneftegas over $20 billion. Using their most recent market capitalizations, Putin's combined ownership stakes would give him a personal net worth of $70 billion!
Russia Today

Victoria, Canada

#171 Jun 24, 2014
PUTIN'S WATCH...

So what evidence is there of Putin's secret obscene fortune? Let's start with the small stuff. Putin is known to sport a $150,000 Patek Philippe watch on most occasions and his total collection has been valued at $700,000. He also has full access to a $40 million ultra-luxury yacht that features a wine cellar, Jacuzzi, helipad and outdoor barbecue area. In terms of living accommodations, Putin has access to 20 mansions throughout the world including a lavish ski lodge and Medieval castle. The crown jewel of his property portfolio is a $1 billion palace overlooking the Black Sea that he allegedly owns through an anonymous trust. Furthermore, Putin makes frequent use of 15 Presidential helicopters and more than 40 private jets, many of which feature gold plated interiors.

Location hidden

#172 Jun 24, 2014
Russia Today wrote:
PUTIN'S WATCH...
So what evidence is there of Putin's secret obscene fortune? Let's start with the small stuff. Putin is known to sport a $150,000 Patek Philippe watch on most occasions and his total collection has been valued at $700,000. He also has full access to a $40 million ultra-luxury yacht that features a wine cellar, Jacuzzi, helipad and outdoor barbecue area. In terms of living accommodations, Putin has access to 20 mansions throughout the world including a lavish ski lodge and Medieval castle. The crown jewel of his property portfolio is a $1 billion palace overlooking the Black Sea that he allegedly owns through an anonymous trust. Furthermore, Putin makes frequent use of 15 Presidential helicopters and more than 40 private jets, many of which feature gold plated interiors.
That's all hot air on your part, it's no proof, go back to school and carry on with your stupidology.
t cl

Victoria, Canada

#173 Jun 24, 2014
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all hot air on your part, it's no proof, go back to school and carry on with your stupidology.
ha ha.. this just proves you putin ass kissers are total fools, trying to protect a thief and looter who has robbed Russians of Billions of dollars/ euros.

How stupid are you???? a fool, a fool,

drool, drool,

Location hidden

#175 Jun 25, 2014
t cl wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha.. this just proves you putin ass kissers are total fools, trying to protect a thief and looter who has robbed Russians of Billions of dollars/ euros.
drool, drool,
To a disgusting Canadian / American, Bandera loving Nazi pig. Hehehehe.

Your problem is not unusual, all modern day Nazis live in denial, due to being uneducated and misinformed.

You know your race the Anglo saxons are a bastard race, the vermin of humanity, the genocidal killers of humanity.

You know all that and yet, you rather live in denial, than face up to it.

You bastards are sick, cowards, uneducated, misinformed, ignorant and brainwashed. Heheheh

Port Moody, Canada

#176 Jun 25, 2014
t cl wrote:
<quoted text>
drool, drool,
He has fetal alcohol syndrome like most young people and children in Putin's dying Fascist Russia, so his stupidity is tragically assured with every post!

Location hidden

#177 Jun 25, 2014
DISGUSTING FASCIST RUSSIA wrote:
<quoted text>
He has fetal alcohol syndrome like most young people and children in Putin's dying Fascist Russia, so his stupidity is tragically assured with every post!
Idiot Nazi trash like you come on Topix spouting a lot of garbage about Putin and Russia, to make themselves feel better but, the reality is that Putin is a very shrewd politician, is the most powerful man on the Globe.

Putin has made Russia the most powerful nation on earth, he makes American politicians look weak, dumb and a bunch of crooks.

This is the reality, which idiot Nazi trash like you rather not think about, well too bad, you bunch of Nazis just have to live with it.

Hehehehehe.

Port Moody, Canada

#178 Jun 25, 2014
Yep. It's UNDOUBTABLY fetal alcohol syndrome.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leave Gaza now, State Department warns U.S. cit... 20 hr Stephany McDowell 1
This is war. Daesh vs. al Qaeda Wed YusufMehmet 2
News Tensions mount between Ukraine, Russia Aug 23 RUSSKI GO HOME 2
News Ukraine claims Russia smuggled new defense equi... Aug 21 George 4
News AG Holder worries about revenge for bin Laden (May '11) Aug 17 Tea bag suicide c... 201
News Obama: Yemen unrest won't halt drones (Jan '15) Aug 16 Lottery traitors 11
News Wikileaks Is At It Again, Proves Trump Is Right... Aug 16 Chilli J 24
More from around the web