Locals get angry with pro-Russia sepa...

Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists

There are 1109 comments on the KMIR 6 story from May 20, 2014, titled Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists. In it, KMIR 6 reports that:

Pro-Russia separatists fighting government forces in eastern Ukraine faced local anger Tuesday and a new challenge from the country's richest man who demanded they end their rebellion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMIR 6.

Karmarim

Qrendi, Malta

#451 Aug 1, 2014
tm clms wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed the point totally....
You are going to need to be able to speak in mandarin very quickly.because you will begin your relationship with them soon...
I have already interacted with Athabascan and Tlingit people here.....
So then, you know Sami, do you??
You better start your Mandarin lessons..
\

If I'm going to need to speak Mandarin so will the rest of the world. I know the language of the people I am interacting with. But anyway I don't get your point, you make a big deal about learning a foreign language, you are a Ukrainian (I believe) who is speaking English, I'm Iranian who speaks English and Arabic.
Karmarim

Qrendi, Malta

#452 Aug 1, 2014
tm clms wrote:
<quoted text>
You are going to need to be able to speak in mandarin very quickly.because you will begin your relationship with them soon...
By the way, what is Sami and how does it interest me.
tm clms

Victoria, Canada

#453 Aug 1, 2014
Karmarim wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope for a new world where there are many powers but none which is overtly dominant, i.e. there power balances out and gives the less powerful some chance to improve their lives. Of course no world powers is even better but that's being too optimistic.
For your whole life, you will wish to be a citizen of a western country.
The east will rise and do better, but for most of us who grew up with the influence of the west (which is most of the world) you will always feel more comfortable in that cultural paradigm.

At this point, the prevalent important ideas of human consciousness are primarily western precepts. eg: the Greek idea of democracy.

I am not suggesting that there aren't other valid philosophical ideas in the east.
but russians will never stop wanting to be part of the west. However, their leaders are
cutting them off from western participation. russians will be treated like pariahs in the future.
ruskies are people who still love Stalin, have medieval values and are hoodlums who keep supporting killer dictators.( and are proud of it )

The big problem is that russians can never be big shots in a western paradigm. You simply
can't compete culturally and feel inferior. So being hoodlums assuages your inferiority

Unfortunately, the Chinese will beat you even more. You can never compete with them either. You will just be foreign kahootzniks stumbling around Tiananmen Square, looking just as strange as you do walking along Unter den Linden.
Karmarim

Qrendi, Malta

#454 Aug 1, 2014
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Come now you were talking BS again as usual.
I liked your silly spin on how many African countries had a much better standard of living than the west as well.
You do have some real whoppers
The middle class in South Africa is richer, p.s. there is a rising middle class in Ghana and Angola, Africa is not as poor as people make it out to be.
Karmarim

Qrendi, Malta

#455 Aug 1, 2014
Avenger would you care to show me which are the worst countries to live in, I guess they would be Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, and I wonder why that is, hmmm I really don't know.
rio

London, UK

#456 Aug 1, 2014
tm clms wrote:
<quoted text>
To be honest, I welcome the Chinese in my country.
They cannot do worse than the Americans who interfere with our government, have bases in UK and coerce Britain to follow their foolish foreign policy.

I have been married to a Chinese, and two of my daughters are half-Chinese.
Do you think I will have a preferential treatment? LOL

PS. Many Chinese learn English. Here in London, we have literally tenth of thousands of Chinese students in our language schools. It's the same in large towns in England. They are very good at language.
The Chinese have started buying business and companies in Europe too.

I like the Chinese mentality too; they are quiet, patient, resilient and loyal.
rio

London, UK

#457 Aug 1, 2014
tm clms wrote:
<quoted text>
Canadian, eh?

Canada is full of Chinese already!!

Plenty in Calgary, and they even call Vancouver Hong-couver !!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#458 Aug 1, 2014
tm clms wrote:
<quoted text>
The east will rise and do better, but for most of us who grew up with the influence of the west (which is most of the world) you will always feel more comfortable in that cultural paradigm.
At this point, the prevalent important ideas of human consciousness are primarily western precepts. eg: the Greek idea of democracy.
I am not suggesting that there aren't other valid philosophical ideas in the east.
but russians will never stop wanting to be part of the west. However, their leaders are
cutting them off from western participation. russians will be treated like pariahs in the future.
ruskies are people who still love Stalin, have medieval values and are hoodlums who keep supporting killer dictators.( and are proud of it )
The big problem is that russians can never be big shots in a western paradigm. You simply
can't compete culturally and feel inferior. So being hoodlums assuages your inferiority
Unfortunately, the Chinese will beat you even more. You can never compete with them either. You will just be foreign kahootzniks stumbling around Tiananmen Square, looking just as strange as you do walking along Unter den Linden.
Fascist Nazi trash such as yourself bore me to death, hence my copy and paste.

Idiot Nazi trash like you come on Topix spouting a lot of garbage about Putin and Russia, to make themselves feel better but, the reality is that Putin is a very shrewd politician, is the most powerful man on the Globe.

Putin has made Russia the most powerful nation on earth, he makes American politicians look weak, dumb and a lying bunch of crooks.

This is the reality, which idiot Nazi trash like you rather not think about, well too bad, you bunch of Nazis just have to live with it.

Hehehehehe.
Karmarim

Qrendi, Malta

#459 Aug 1, 2014
tm clms wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't feel comfortable in a Western cultural, watching western television and western advertisements makes me want to puke, looking at the modern day western youth (unfortunately even the eastern youth is influenced by the west) makes me want to puke. Not too mention the creepy politics (you fear your government will throw you in jail for something as simple as making a comment), the country I will feel most comfortable in is one not truly western but not eastern (like China) i.e. the best of both worlds.
Avenger

Cambridge, Canada

#460 Aug 1, 2014
Karmarim wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't feel comfortable in a Western cultural, watching western television and western advertisements makes me want to puke, looking at the modern day western youth (unfortunately even the eastern youth is influenced by the west) makes me want to puke. Not too mention the creepy politics (you fear your government will throw you in jail for something as simple as making a comment), the country I will feel most comfortable in is one not truly western but not eastern (like China) i.e. the best of both worlds.
Well then what's the hold up adios. Hehe
Karmarim

Qrendi, Malta

#461 Aug 1, 2014
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then what's the hold up adios. Hehe
I'm not in a western country you moron.
Karmarim

Qrendi, Malta

#462 Aug 1, 2014
Here is another list of the most happiest countries, this time non-Western countries are in the lead.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-05-23/austral...
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#463 Aug 1, 2014
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
The Romans had the most advanced society in their time, the best standards of living, the best army, but they became complaisant just like the West and were defeated by their own contradictions.
Their empire split, there was growing internal discord and they were ultimately defeated by people poorer than them, less educated, less advanced.
History repeats itself.
The West will be defeated, like any hegemony.
Does this relate in any way to your hypocrisy?

You complain about the decadence of the west but then support it being replaced by an even more decadent culture.

You complain about fascists in Kiev but support bigger fascists in Russia.

You complain about western foreign policy but call for any international observers of Russian policy to be murdered.

You're all for UN observers in Palestine because they make a western nation like israel look bad but you want the ones in the Ukraine all killed, just because they might make Russia look a little worse.

You don't have a reason for hating the west because your hatred isn't reasonable. Why do you keep jumping through hoops trying to justify it? You can't, no bigotry is justifiable.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#464 Aug 1, 2014
Karmarim wrote:
<quoted text>
You think people in the west fear being thrown in jail for making a comment so you much prefer places like China or Russia?

Yeah, you didn't really think that one through, did ya?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#465 Aug 1, 2014
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
You think people in the west fear being thrown in jail for making a comment so you much prefer places like China or Russia?
Only idiots like you, without morals, principles or ethics, twist the truth in accordance to your twisted mind.

I would say, second rate, third world, banana republic USA, is a much bigger hell hole, than great, powerful, wealthy Russia. Hehehehe.

Fascist Nazi trash such as yourself bore me to death, hence my copy and paste.

Idiot Nazi trash like you come on Topix spouting a lot of garbage about Putin and Russia, to make themselves feel better but, the reality is that Putin is a very shrewd politician, is the most powerful man on the Globe.

Putin has made Russia the most powerful nation on earth, he makes American politicians look weak, dumb and a lying bunch of crooks.

This is the reality, which idiot Nazi trash like you rather not think about, well too bad, you bunch of Nazis just have to live with it.

Hehehehehe.
Frank Capra

West Danville, VT

#466 Aug 1, 2014
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
A fascist is a fascist and there's no bigger fascist than the one that's killing civilians with impunity as we speak in Ukraine.

Poroshenko - take a bow.
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

#467 Aug 1, 2014
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this relate in any way to your hypocrisy?
You complain about the decadence of the west but then support it being replaced by an even more decadent culture.
You complain about western foreign policy but call for any international observers of Russian policy to be murdered.
You're all for UN observers in Palestine because they make a western nation like israel look bad but you want the ones in the Ukraine all killed, just because they might make Russia look a little worse.
You don't have a reason for hating the west because your hatred isn't reasonable. Why do you keep jumping through hoops trying to justify it? You can't, no bigotry is justifiable.
You Moron,make Israel look bad,they don't need any help with that one,they have butchered almost two thousand people in the past three weeks many of them children.
tm clms

Victoria, Canada

#468 Aug 1, 2014
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Canadian, eh?
Canada is full of Chinese already!!
Plenty in Calgary, and they even call Vancouver Hong-couver !!
Yes, Canada has made an effort to court Chinese immigrants to

have a better economic connection between Canada and China.

but our leader didn't go to Beijing cap in hand, begging them to

take all our petroleum like putin did and announce to the world

that russia will focus its trade on China instead of the west. Putin also

negotiated a bad business deal for energy with China..

Putin messed up his good energy sales to EU which was just pouring

billions into the russian treasury. Europe over the next 5 years will

take steps to diversify its energy sources. Sorry Vlad, it could have

been all yours.
tm clms

Victoria, Canada

#469 Aug 1, 2014
Karmarim wrote:
<quoted text>
The only country which actually lives up to its position is Australia and possibly New Zealand, but the others, Ireland, Iceland, USA Seriously? As for statistics we all now those are made by Westerners are, guess what, biased towards Westerners.
Ok give 15 examples of countries outside the west that have a better overall quality of life.

Karmarim

Qrendi, Malta

#470 Aug 1, 2014
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I'm convinced you cannot read, I said I don't prefer places like China which are on the other end of the spectrum, I prefer places IN BETWEEN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This is war. Daesh vs. al Qaeda 4 min YusufMehmet 2
News Tensions mount between Ukraine, Russia 17 hr RUSSKI GO HOME 2
News Ukraine claims Russia smuggled new defense equi... Aug 21 George 4
News AG Holder worries about revenge for bin Laden (May '11) Aug 17 Tea bag suicide c... 201
News Obama: Yemen unrest won't halt drones (Jan '15) Aug 16 Lottery traitors 11
News Wikileaks Is At It Again, Proves Trump Is Right... Aug 16 Chilli J 24
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) Aug 15 Tammy Fayes boytoy 49
More from around the web