Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists

May 20, 2014 Full story: KMIR 6 1,095

Pro-Russia separatists fighting government forces in eastern Ukraine faced local anger Tuesday and a new challenge from the country's richest man who demanded they end their rebellion.

Full Story
Pro Ukraine

UK

#276 Jul 11, 2014
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> Where Clown? got any pictures?
Crimea and Eastern Ukraine, there are many pictures and videos, try watching TV other than RT.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#277 Jul 11, 2014
Crummy has his TV permanently tuned to RT, no wonder he has no idea what's happening in Ukraine.
Oliver Cromwell

Blackpool, UK

#278 Jul 11, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Crimea and Eastern Ukraine, there are many pictures and videos, try watching TV other than RT.
Russia hasn't invaded Eastern Ukraine you Muppet,if they had you would know,they would have taken it over..
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#281 Jul 12, 2014
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> Russia hasn't invaded Eastern Ukraine you Muppet,if they had you would know,they would have taken it over..
They've invaded it covertly, only an idiot would deny that.

“Slovak,Ukrainian &Polish power ”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#282 Jul 12, 2014
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> Russia hasn't invaded Eastern Ukraine you Muppet,if they had you would know,they would have taken it over..
WHY do you love Russia so much? I thought you said before you hate all East Europeans???
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#283 Jul 12, 2014
Try watching these videos, Crummy.
Much more enjoyable and truthful than your propaganda videos.:-)

http://www.kyivpost.com/guide/music/lifestyle...
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

#284 Jul 12, 2014
Mr Slovak wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY do you love Russia so much? I thought you said before you hate all East Europeans???
I don't love Russia and have never said I hate all East Europeans,what I love is justice and the truth,thats something alien to many on here,most seem to be from Canada.
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

#285 Jul 12, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
Try watching these videos, Crummy.
Much more enjoyable and truthful than your propaganda videos.:-)
http://www.kyivpost.com/guide/music/lifestyle...
I watched them,and all they showed me was a bunch of Juvenile football Hooligans singing silly anti Putin songs,the vids I post show whats going on in the East and other parts of the Country,and that's what you don't like it shows the brutality of random shelling of Cities and civilians being killed,what will you say when the defence forces in the East bring the War to Kiev and Lvov? That's the problem when you start a War it can go anywhere.
Ethan Allen

Hardwick, VT

#286 Jul 12, 2014
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> I don't love Russia and have never said I hate all East Europeans,what I love is justice and the truth,thats something alien to many on here,most seem to be from Canada.
The simple truth is that eastern Ukraine is fighting for the dignity and honor that was so crudely denied it by a coup that was driven by extremely russophobic fascist forces in the west.

Had Kiev shown even a scintilla of respect for their concerns early on, instead of contempt - it could have saved their nation.

Of course, Kiev realized its stupidity and tried to reverse itself but by then it was too little, too late, it's true nature had already been revealed and the response already set in stone.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#287 Jul 12, 2014
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> I watched them,and all they showed me was a bunch of Juvenile football Hooligans singing silly anti Putin songs,the vids I post show whats going on in the East and other parts of the Country,and that's what you don't like it shows the brutality of random shelling of Cities and civilians being killed,what will you say when the defence forces in the East bring the War to Kiev and Lvov? That's the problem when you start a War it can go anywhere.
They show that people in Eastern Ukraine support Poroshenko and don't like what Russian terrorists are doing in Eastern Ukraine.
If the war comes to Kyiv or Lviv that will be Putin's doing.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#288 Jul 12, 2014
Ethan Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
The simple truth is that eastern Ukraine is fighting for the dignity and honor that was so crudely denied it by a coup that was driven by extremely russophobic fascist forces in the west.
Had Kiev shown even a scintilla of respect for their concerns early on, instead of contempt - it could have saved their nation.
Of course, Kiev realized its stupidity and tried to reverse itself but by then it was too little, too late, it's true nature had already been revealed and the response already set in stone.
It was driven by paid Russian mercenaries, many of whom have fled back to the homeland now they've stopped being paid and are getting their asses kicked.
People in Donetsk and Luhansk hate those Russian scumbags, because of them some of them are homeless, their businesses have closed and the value of their homes has dropped by two thirds.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#289 Jul 12, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>It was driven by paid Russian mercenaries, many of whom have fled back to the homeland now they've stopped being paid and are getting their asses kicked.
People in Donetsk and Luhansk hate those Russian scumbags, because of them some of them are homeless, their businesses have closed and the value of their homes has dropped by two thirds.
You and your verbal diarrhea, you fascist Nazi piece of trash. Hehehehe.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#290 Jul 12, 2014
What's the difference between Dimwit and an extremely stupid person?

Absoulutely nothing.

Hehehehehe.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#291 Jul 12, 2014
What's the difference between Dimwit and a bucket of sh*t?

The bucket.

Hehehehehe.
tarmo

Tallinn, Estonia

#294 Jul 12, 2014
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> I don't love Russia and have never said I hate all East Europeans,what I love is justice and the truth,thats something alien to many on here,most seem to be from Canada.
Pravda is not the truth, quite the opposite in fact. You should know better.
tarmo

Tallinn, Estonia

#295 Jul 12, 2014
Ethan Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
The simple truth is that the so-called separatists in the eastern Ukraine are led by Russia's silovikies and the coffins of the fallen so-called separatists are driven back to Russia, only to vanish in a disappearing act, much to the chagrin of the closest relatives of the deceased. It is all over the news really.

Location hidden

#297 Jul 13, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
What's the difference between Dimwit and a bucket of sh*t?
The bucket.
Hehehehehe.
Fascist Nazi worthless peasant, talking bollocks. Hehehehe.
tm clms

Victoria, Canada

#298 Jul 14, 2014
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
If you love justice and truth.. you better pack your bags and leave russia.. quick..
alex

Neryungri, Russia

#299 Jul 14, 2014
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>Idiots on Topix spout a lot of garbage about Putin and Russia, to make themselves feel better but, the reality is that Putin is a very shrewd politician, is the most powerful man on the Globe.
Putin has made Russia the most powerful nation on earth, as when they won WW2 single handed.Putin makes American politicians look weak, dumb and a bunch of crooks.
This is the reality, which idiots on Topix rather not think about, well too bad, you bunch of Nazis just have to live with it.
Hehehehehe.
a little remark.. they will die with it!!!

Location hidden

#301 Jul 15, 2014
alex wrote:
<quoted text>
a little remark.. they will die with it!!!
I agree, I hope those pigs will die with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 25 min mjjcpa 343
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 56 min Neville Thompson 45,967
A foreign policy based on Lies and Fabrications 1 hr MuwatnEri 4
D.C. outraged over Sony's 'The Interview' decision 5 hr serfs up 12
Ukraine Needs New Security Guarantees 11 hr UKRAINE in NATO 8
Guantanamo still far from closed 14 hr wsj 26
"Enough is enough": Pakistan-U.S. rift continues (Dec '11) 17 hr shinningelectr0n 13
More from around the web