Locals get angry with pro-Russia sepa...

Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists

There are 1109 comments on the KMIR 6 story from May 20, 2014, titled Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists. In it, KMIR 6 reports that:

Pro-Russia separatists fighting government forces in eastern Ukraine faced local anger Tuesday and a new challenge from the country's richest man who demanded they end their rebellion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMIR 6.

tm clm

Victoria, Canada

#199 Jun 28, 2014
Ivan wrote:
<quoted text>
Just released new news! Yaknowitch got a new job ... cleaning Pootiniski's golden bathroom thrones!!!!!!
with his tongue.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#200 Jun 29, 2014
tm clm wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does "the most powerful nation on earth" need Ukraine in its Customs Union????
you can't answer this because the answer is too painful for you to consider"Hehehehe"
diot Nazi trash like you come on Topix spout a lot of garbage about Putin and Russia, to make themselves feel better but, the reality is that Putin is a very shrewd politician, is the most powerful man on the Globe.

Putin has made Russia the most powerful nation on earth, he makes American politicians look weak, dumb and a bunch of crooks.

This is the reality, which idiot Nazi trash like you rather not think about, well too bad, you bunch of Nazis just have to live with it.

Hehehehehe.
Smart Observer

Calgary, Canada

#201 Jun 29, 2014
Dumb russian agents with their Nazi labels. Cosidering Hitler and Stalin did a friendship pact in WW II and divided and destroyed Poland.......Dimitri is full of shit as usual, historically he knows nothing. Dimitri is a little puke that still needs mummy's help wiping his a$$, as he writes like a mental cretin.
tm clms

Victoria, Canada

#202 Jun 30, 2014
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another excellent post, realistic and true.
Said the Durak to the Khootz
tm clms

Victoria, Canada

#203 Jun 30, 2014
Live Free or Die wrote:
<quoted text>
I can answer it.
Because Russia has always tried to maintain influence in Ukraine because:
1) of the off/on/off/on status of the Sevastopol lease. Now that headache is history.
2) of Ukraine's position of transit nation to Europe of Russian nat gas. That headache has now been passed on to Europe.
3) of the dependency of Russia on key sectors in Ukrainian industry, as the inheritor to key Soviet-era production facilities. That headache will shortly be banished forever.
Other than for those reasons, now moot, I doubt it could give a damn.
That headache won't be banished because Ruskies can't organise a drunk in a brewery.

They seem to giving more than a damn.
tm clms

Victoria, Canada

#204 Jun 30, 2014
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> It will take more than you can dream up,millions are inter related and have a history going back centuries,just shows how stupid you are.
putin is doing a good job of building up a lot of animosity between the two groups.

You bloggers are doing a good job too. I will harangue every russian I ever meet in my life.
REMEMBER UKRAINIAN FAMINE

Port Moody, Canada

#206 Jul 2, 2014
Smart Observer wrote:
Dumb russian agents with their Nazi labels. Cosidering Hitler and Stalin did a friendship pact in WW II and divided and destroyed Poland.......Dimitri is full of shit as usual, historically he knows nothing. Dimitri is a little puke that still needs mummy's help wiping his a$$, as he writes like a mental cretin.
True!

He lies like all these Russian Nazis.

Location hidden

#207 Jul 2, 2014
tm clms wrote:
<quoted text>
That headache won't be banished because Ruskies can't organise a drunk in a brewery.
They seem to giving more than a damn.
Can't organise a drunk in a brewery???

You mean, can't organise a piss up in a brewery???

I've always known you're a total imbecile. Hehehehe.
tm clms

Victoria, Canada

#208 Jul 2, 2014
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't organise a drunk in a brewery???
You mean, can't organise a piss up in a brewery???
I've always known you're a total imbecile. Hehehehe.
You are right.. I forgot I was speaking to Russians.

who always piss their pants when they get drunk..

You can always find a russian bar.. just follow the urine flowing on the sidewalk."Hehehehe"

Location hidden

#209 Jul 3, 2014
tm clms wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right.. I forgot I was speaking to Russians.
who always piss their pants when they get drunk..
You can always find a russian bar.. just follow the urine flowing on the sidewalk."Hehehehe"
You are right, you are an ignorant fascist Nazi, who can't speak English correctly. Hehehehe.
tm clms

Victoria, Canada

#210 Jul 3, 2014
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, you are an ignorant fascist Nazi, who can't speak English correctly. Hehehehe.
"piss up" is hardly an indication of speaking English.. It is a russian description of having no
public toilets.

you've got those pissed up pants so you can't think straight. You guys have to think of some new deprecation.
.Everyone now knows that it is the russians that are the Nazis.

plus the ruble is falling down, down, down. You better stock up on vodka.
tm clms

Victoria, Canada

#211 Jul 3, 2014
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>Idiots on Topix spout a lot of garbage about Putin and Russia, to make themselves feel better but, the reality is that Putin is a very shrewd politician, is the most powerful man on the Globe.
Putin has made Russia the most powerful nation on earth, as when they won WW2 single handed.Putin makes American politicians look weak, dumb and a bunch of crooks.
This is the reality, which idiots on Topix rather not think about, well too bad, you bunch of Nazis just have to live with it.
Hehehehehe.
y

you're shaking from dilirium tremons..
tm clms

Victoria, Canada

#212 Jul 3, 2014
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>
diot Nazi trash like you come on Topix spout a lot of garbage about Putin and Russia, to make themselves feel better but, the reality is that Putin is a very shrewd politician, is the most powerful man on the Globe.
Putin has made Russia the most powerful nation on earth, he makes American politicians look weak, dumb and a bunch of crooks.
This is the reality, which idiot Nazi trash like you rather not think about, well too bad, you bunch of Nazis just have to live with it.
Hehehehehe.
Hahahah
"Putin has made Russia a vassal state to China... forget your English and start learning Mandarin. You are going to need it when you label your potatoes and vodka bottles for shipment to Beijing. You ruskies are going to look cute with your braided pig tails sticking out of your fur hats.

Bye bye London, Berlin.
Hello Bejing, Xian..

but Don't feel bad their pot stickers are like pierogies. it is almost the same... enjoy...."L"uskies
tm clms

Victoria, Canada

#213 Jul 3, 2014
Russian economist comments...

Did I mention this analysis........

A Russian economist mused that the new relationship that Putin organized with China is like that of:" a rabbit and a boa constrictor snake"

Russia is the rabbit.

The clever and smart Putin seems to have sold his country down the river.
Russians never liked going to the West anyway.... right?

Location hidden

#214 Jul 4, 2014
tm clms wrote:
<quoted text>
"piss up" is hardly an indication of speaking English.. It is a russian description of having no
public toilets.
you've got those pissed up pants so you can't think straight. You guys have to think of some new deprecation.
.Everyone now knows that it is the russians that are the Nazis.
plus the ruble is falling down, down, down. You better stock up on vodka.
Once again you demonstrate, what an ignorant fascist Nazi you are. Hehehehe.
UKRAINE in EU and NATO

Port Moody, Canada

#215 Jul 4, 2014
tm clms wrote:
Russian economist comments...
Did I mention this analysis........
A Russian economist mused that the new relationship that Putin organized with China is like that of:" a rabbit and a boa constrictor snake"
Russia is the rabbit.
The clever and smart Putin seems to have sold his country down the river.
Russians never liked going to the West anyway.... right?
I wonder what Russians will do to Putin when they realize how badly he has sold out the country in order for him and his cronies to "cling to power" for a bit longer?

But they will likely have to ask their Beijing bosses before lynching the fascist shrimp!

HA HA HA HA HA HA!
tm clms

Victoria, Canada

#216 Jul 4, 2014
post wrote:
Thank you Dimitri100. The one who calls himself "disgustingR", WHAT? Why can't the Ukrainian leaders make positive gestures? Those people in the East Ukrain are just as much Ukrainian as those in the West Ukrain. They speak Russian but they are UKRAINIAN!
If they speak russian... they are russian.... go to russia then..

Ukrainians speak Ukrainian.
tm clms

Victoria, Canada

#217 Jul 4, 2014
Live Free or Die wrote:
Kiev is losing the war by the day. I realize such things can make one manic but consider a nice vacation trip through Quebec. Je me souviens, et tu?
actually, " You forget"

Kiev is clearing out more and more russian fomenters and paid soldiers.

Location hidden

#218 Jul 4, 2014
tm clms wrote:
<quoted text>
actually, " You forget"
Kiev is clearing out more and more russian fomenters and paid soldiers.
Fascist Nazi trash such as yourself bore me to death, hence my copy and paste.

Idiot Nazi trash like you come on Topix spouting a lot of garbage about Putin and Russia, to make themselves feel better but, the reality is that Putin is a very shrewd politician, is the most powerful man on the Globe.

Putin has made Russia the most powerful nation on earth, he makes American politicians look weak, dumb and a lying bunch of crooks.

Hehehehehe.
tm clms

Victoria, Canada

#220 Jul 5, 2014
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>Fascist Nazi trash such as yourself bore me to death, hence my copy and paste.
Idiot Nazi trash like you come on Topix spouting a lot of garbage about Putin and Russia, to make themselves feel better but, the reality is that Putin is a very shrewd politician, is the most powerful man on the Globe.
Putin has made Russia the most powerful nation on earth, he makes American politicians look weak, dumb and a lying bunch of crooks.
Hehehehehe.
putin butt ringer,

analinguist

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Egypt president welcomes return of US military aid (Apr '15) Wed Paleo Cons 4
News Pelosi: CIA Lied about Waterboarding (May '09) Wed Goldman Sachs Jew 8,493
News Rumsfeld: Obama made right move on bin Laden raid (May '11) Jun 26 Never Forget 20
News Bin Laden son-in-law arrested in Jordan is brou... (Mar '13) Jun 26 Never Forget 71
News Rumsfeld Resigns as Defense Secretary Democrats... (Nov '06) Jun 24 Romneycare killed... 14
make USD now Jun 23 Vincent 1
News Trump to LGBT community: I'm a 'real friend' Jun 17 RayGones dead GOP 96
More from around the web