Boston Bombing Copy Cat? Canadian Plo...

Boston Bombing Copy Cat? Canadian Plot Thwarted

There are 7 comments on the WLTI-FM Syracuse story from Jul 2, 2013, titled Boston Bombing Copy Cat? Canadian Plot Thwarted. In it, WLTI-FM Syracuse reports that:

Canadian authorities announced Tuesday they arrested two people who were allegedly planning to carry out a pressure cooker bombing near a government building during a major Canadian holiday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTI-FM Syracuse.

Festus

Georgetown, Canada

#1 Jul 2, 2013

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2 Jul 2, 2013
Yeah, bullshite!!!
Tasmaniac

Toronto, Canada

#3 Jul 11, 2013
White Canadian trash bags tried to blow people up. What, no racist stupid comments? They weren't Indian, Middle Eastern, Muslim, or Black. Oh wait, you only make derogatory comments for those people. You stupid redneck racist.

Location hidden

#4 Jul 12, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
White Canadian trash bags tried to blow people up. What, no racist stupid comments? They weren't Indian, Middle Eastern, Muslim, or Black. Oh wait, you only make derogatory comments for those people. You stupid redneck racist.
For somebody that's been throwing around the derogatory, racist comments, you sure know how to point the finger. Too bad you've once again FAILED to make a point.
Faith

Toronto, Canada

#5 Jul 13, 2013
I am a terrorist.

Location hidden

#6 Jul 13, 2013
Faith wrote:
I am a terrorist.
We know hellywood, and the mounties are coming to get you! bwahaha!
Soulja

Richmond Hill, Canada

#8 Jul 14, 2013
Islam is very dangerous, it is best to leave it in Saudi Arabia

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama expands ISIL fight into Syria; Canada won... (Sep '14) 15 hr Boring 13
News How Obama Is Vindicating Bush (Jan '09) 15 hr Boring 398
News George Galloway: leaked papers reveal Canada's ... (Apr '10) Mon George vs USA Senate 5
News Fight for ISIS, lose your citizenship, says Aus... May 24 Grassclipper 4
News Shiite Cleric Calls Maliki Visit to U.S. a Betr... (Jul '06) May 24 Swedenforever 3
News IS and the IRA - a comparison May 23 Lawrence James co... 3
News ABC, CBS Continue to Omit Criticism of Obama as... May 23 USA Today 1
More from around the web