Syria's War Has Exposed The Hypocrisy...

Syria's War Has Exposed The Hypocrisy Of Western Powers

There are 7 comments on the Groong story from Aug 15, 2013, titled Syria's War Has Exposed The Hypocrisy Of Western Powers. In it, Groong reports that:

SYRIA'S WAR HAS EXPOSED THE HYPOCRISY OF WESTERN POWERS The conflict has become an ugly proxy battle between innumerable outside forces.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Groong.

Syrian

Waterford, CT

#1 Aug 15, 2013
Interesting article!
mxlplx

United States

#2 Aug 15, 2013
Old news. Our hypocrisy was exposed long ago.

Although Egypt has put it back on the front burner. Call me when the water boils.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#3 Aug 16, 2013
mxlplx wrote:
Old news. Our hypocrisy was exposed long ago.
Although Egypt has put it back on the front burner. Call me when the water boils.
LOL!!!
mxlplx

United States

#4 Aug 16, 2013
Brzezinski called into MSNBC this morning to offer his infinite wisdom on Egypt. According to him, to understand Egypt one must look back 10 years, not just 10 days. Being the pragmatist, he states 'better to go with the anti-muslim extremism of the military as a known quantity than the unknown quantity of the MB, as the repercussions may be devastating.

I suspect in his own mind (although he'll never admit it), he's looking back 30 years and saying to himself "What a f_g mess I made by empowering al Qaeda in Afghanistan. I'll never repeat that mistake."

Too late, buddy. Best you take up gardening and cut back on the call-in advice.

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Winston Hills, Australia

#5 Aug 16, 2013
The article puts the trust of responsibility on to Australia to play a constructive role.
The author doesn't know Australia .
If he said crawl as in pub crawl I would agree it's possible.
two faced america

Wimborne, UK

#6 Aug 17, 2013
Have been saying that for years...
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#7 Aug 17, 2013
mxlplx wrote:
Brzezinski called into MSNBC this morning to offer his infinite wisdom on Egypt. According to him, to understand Egypt one must look back 10 years, not just 10 days. Being the pragmatist, he states 'better to go with the anti-muslim extremism of the military as a known quantity than the unknown quantity of the MB, as the repercussions may be devastating.
I suspect in his own mind (although he'll never admit it), he's looking back 30 years and saying to himself "What a f_g mess I made by empowering al Qaeda in Afghanistan. I'll never repeat that mistake."
Too late, buddy. Best you take up gardening and cut back on the call-in advice.
Good point!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ethiopia: Peaceful Protest to Armed Uprising Feb 18 Gelleta 1
News German Security Official: Muslim Brotherhood Tr... Feb 18 Texxy the Selfie Cat 2
News Donald Trump's Muslim ban a 'self-inflicted wou... Feb 17 who cares 63
News Jonah Goldberg: Conflict in Middle East goes be... Feb 16 Jeff Brightone 1
News Why Is Russia Helping Anti-U.S. Insurgents in A... Feb 15 RUSSIAN TERRORISTS 6
News More "Fake News" From PBS: Tim McVeigh, The Okl... Feb 11 learntowrite 1
News The strategic suicide of aligning With Russia i... Feb 11 RUSSIAN WAR CRIMES 14
More from around the web