NY judge rules NSA phone surveillance...

NY judge rules NSA phone surveillance is legal

There are 16 comments on the KEPR CBS 19 story from Dec 27, 2013, titled NY judge rules NSA phone surveillance is legal. In it, KEPR CBS 19 reports that:

A federal judge on Friday found that the National Security Agency's bulk collection of millions of Americans' telephone records is legal and a valuable part of the nation's arsenal to counter the threat of terrorism and "only works because it collects everything."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KEPR CBS 19.

boo ya

Virginia Beach, VA

#1 Dec 27, 2013
and the camel's nose just appeared under the tent.....
sheepleloveroyal ty

Pottstown, PA

#2 Dec 27, 2013
"only works because it collects everything"

Pfffttt. It doesn't matter if it "works" it matters if it is legal.

So if a police state and/or beatings work it is "legal"?

What a kitty cat judge.

And if it "works" is yet to be foreseen.

http://investigations.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/...
boo ya

Virginia Beach, VA

#3 Dec 27, 2013
The 4th amendment gets further hollowed out......

“Mocking Liberal Brain Disorder”

Since: Jan 11

Canton, OH

#4 Dec 27, 2013
It must be legal for the government to read all the mail you post for delivery via the USPS, too right?

The leftist Utopia is really coming together!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#5 Dec 27, 2013
What does the NSA 'have' on this judge, they have 'peeped their hand'.
Chuck Clapping

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#6 Dec 27, 2013
RayOne wrote:
RayOne;) hav you order a UK BITcoin yet? or waiitin for Charlie bit yo finger!!;-00
radiofreeamerica

Holiday, FL

#7 Dec 27, 2013
This judge has brains.You want to see the Statue of Liberty blow up?You want the grade school in your neighborhood to blow up?Then you must realize this is 2013/14 and tight security is what keeps this crap from happening.Chaos is just around the corner if you let it happen.Th NSA along with various other intel keeps the U.S. a safer country.
sheepleloveroyal ty

Pottstown, PA

#8 Dec 27, 2013
RayOne wrote:
Makes you wonder about this and other decisions. Many judges will back law enforcement or government no matter what. For starters their world only exists with a strong and big government. They have no or less status which is very important to them with a smaller government.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#9 Dec 27, 2013
radiofreeamerica wrote:
This judge has brains.You want to see the Statue of Liberty blow up?You want the grade school in your neighborhood to blow up?Then you must realize this is 2013/14 and tight security is what keeps this crap from happening.Chaos is just around the corner if you let it happen.Th NSA along with various other intel keeps the U.S. a safer country.
Let me guess.... you are one of those that believes the "protect and serve" motto of law enforcement in spite of the fact that the Supreme Court has ruled that law enforcement has absolutely no obligation to protect the general public.

You voted for Obama and think open borders is the best way to secure America because you think all those uneducated, illiterate, disease ridden border jumpers are our salvation, even if they include terrorists from 15 different countries.

The NSA can't even pass its own security tests let alone protect us from terrorists.

People like you make real patriots cringe.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#12 Dec 28, 2013
As long as they only use the information for politically correct projects.
really

Laurinburg, NC

#13 Dec 28, 2013
a government judge makes the governments scandals legal? very suprising.
radiofreeamerica

Holiday, FL

#14 Dec 28, 2013
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess.... you are one of those that believes the "protect and serve" motto of law enforcement in spite of the fact that the Supreme Court has ruled that law enforcement has absolutely no obligation to protect the general public.
You voted for Obama and think open borders is the best way to secure America because you think all those uneducated, illiterate, disease ridden border jumpers are our salvation, even if they include terrorists from 15 different countries.
The NSA can't even pass its own security tests let alone protect us from terrorists.
People like you make real patriots cringe.
I dont know anything about you and its obvious you dont know one thing about me.You have never read any of my postings before this.I have voted for every Republican running for President since 1988 and I have voted for Republican Congressmen and Senators 90% of the time. I am a registered independent.I think obama is probably the most incompetent President in the history of the U.S.He deserves to be impeached for enforcing U.S. law selectively but there are too many democrats that would vote against impeachment.As far as I*m concerned the U.S. border should be guarded by U.S. troops.Those inmate at GITMO should have been shot and killed in the first place.It was stupid to allow people whos sole purpose in life is to kill Americans to become prisoners knowing they will eventually be released so they can kill Americans again..When you are fighting terrorists you take no prisoners.
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#15 Dec 29, 2013
For Lord God Omnipotent.....reigning....
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#16 Dec 29, 2013
But who can tame the tongue........it is an unruly evil......
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#17 Dec 29, 2013
We had to destroy freedom, in order to save it.
radiofreeamerica wrote:
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#18 Dec 29, 2013
Down with freedom! Sieg heil! You will march to the step of a new order, or be crushed under its boot.
radiofreeamerica wrote:
<quoted text>I dont know anything about you and its obvious you dont know one thing about me.You have never read any of my postings before this.I have voted for every Republican running for President since 1988 and I have voted for Republican Congressmen and Senators 90% of the time. I am a registered independent.I think obama is probably the most incompetent President in the history of the U.S.He deserves to be impeached for enforcing U.S. law selectively but there are too many democrats that would vote against impeachment.As far as I*m concerned the U.S. border should be guarded by U.S. troops.Those inmate at GITMO should have been shot and killed in the first place.It was stupid to allow people whos sole purpose in life is to kill Americans to become prisoners knowing they will eventually be released so they can kill Americans again..When you are fighting terrorists you take no prisoners.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 3 hr Pegasus 276,632
News Why Christian Trump Supporters Hate Jesus Sat jeff 5
News Obama's questionable actions: Many are using th... Nov 27 Caesar 3
News Exclusive: German bank pulls plug on anti-Israe... Nov 27 Jeff Brightone 1
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) Nov 22 Sick of Politics 59
News Jihadists celebrate Trump victory Nov 16 Philosophic 22
News Top GOP senator: Trump 'doesn't know anything a... Nov 16 Trump your President 3
More from around the web