Pakistan asks whether raid was legal

Full story: The Washington Post

Pakistan's powerful army on Thursday broke its silence about the U.S. raid that killed Obama bin Laden, acknowledging intelligence "shortcomings" in its own failure to find the terror mastermind but warning the United States against carrying out another such operation.
Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Mar 5, 2013
scout

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

They have to ask?
curmudgeon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

Excuse me, but didn't bin Laden declare war on the United States? In writing? So how can it be "illegal" to kill someone who has declared war on us?
buyerbeware

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

curmudgeon wrote:
Excuse me, but didn't bin Laden declare war on the United States? In writing? So how can it be "illegal" to kill someone who has declared war on us?
They are just whining about the "legality" of the raid because we didn't getting their permission first, not the legality of killing bin Laden.

“oderint dum metuant”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

On a similiar topic Pakistan wants cuts in US personnel in Pakistan, wonder if they want cuts in aid too?

betcha not..

“DEMOCRATS ARE JACKASSES”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

scout wrote:
They have to ask?
Why am I not suprised at this comment.. Oh that's right you are a Liberal scumbag!
ojsimpson

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Inconvenient Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Why am I not suprised at this comment.. Oh that's right you are a Liberal scumbag!
He was being a smartazz calm down

“image gallery of moenjodaro”

Since: Jan 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

ojsimpson wrote:
<quoted text>
CIA Creating Confusion After Pakistan Helped Kill Bin Laden

May 5, 2011

In an interview with Voice of Russia, ruvr.ru, Ahmed Quraishi, senior fellow with Project For Pakistan In 21st Century, says despite massive propaganda in US media, there are no signs of panic in Islamabad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
kmj

Mansfield, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

who cares since Pakistan has to answer another question first-

The real question: is harboring terrorists legal?

“DEMOCRATS ARE JACKASSES”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

ojsimpson wrote:
<quoted text>
Mind your own bussiness Ms nosey!

“image gallery of moenjodaro”

Since: Jan 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

no question asked we want them to exit Afghanistan Gracefully
Khan

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

scout wrote:
They have to ask?
According to new research, the horrific events of 911 were not planed or executed by OBL.
Pakistan once a close Ally of the United States is not happy with the present Drone bombing policies, secret CIA/Mousad/RAW operations in Pakistan and killing of Pakistani citizens by the American agents.

Pakistan does not need any American handouts and sell its dignity and pride. Joe Biden as a Foreign Relations Secretary, had once said after 911, that if Pakistan does not cooperate with the USA, it will be bombed back to the stone age. That was a very shameful and threatening statement. Go ahead trigger happy America and start killing the people of Pakistan and bomb it back to the stone age. That is what you do best these days, I guess. Low IQ, sex meniac war monger America acting like the chief Policeman of the world.

The government of Pakistan must demand some serious and honest explanations from the US government. I trust John Kerry to satisfy the deep concerns about its intents in Afghanistan.

No Muslim country should trust America as its first priority is Israel, right or wrong. It has never condemned the brutal Israeli
terrorism of the unarmed Palestinian civilians through dangerous chemical weapons and American made war machines. It allows Israel to produce all kinds of WOMDs and sternly denies Iran to develop the Nuclear weapons it needs to defend itself.

I hope and trust that John Kerry can make the required fundamental changes in the American policies and win the confidence of the Muslim world. America should take a firm action against the Netanyaho regime and destroy the Jewish settlements, and create an independent state of Palestine and Kashmir to reduce world's political tensions.
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

John Kerry Influence on Pakistan was the story which is now cannot be played again
THE ARSE OF KHAN

Croydon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Khan wrote:
<quoted text>
According to new research, the horrific events of 911 were not planed or executed by OBL.
Reseach... conducted by your fat hairy arse.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••