After Libyan raid, what about Benghaz...

After Libyan raid, what about Benghazi suspects?

There are 28 comments on the Daily Press & Argus story from Oct 8, 2013, titled After Libyan raid, what about Benghazi suspects?. In it, Daily Press & Argus reports that:

MANDATORY CREDIT "AFP PHOTO / FBI" - NO MARKETING NO ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS - DISTRIBUTED AS A SERVICE TO CLIENTS This image provided by the FBI shows Abu Anas al-Libi on their wanted list October 5, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Press & Argus.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Too BAD

Las Vegas, NV

#21 Oct 9, 2013
As hillary said "who cares their DEAD". And this is the next President. You dems are really hard up, aren't you?
You now have the head ngr in charge ruining America. Next you'll have the head biatch in charge. You dems are so with it, NOT!
And Benghazis, the dems want that to go away. hillary is the cause of 4 DEAD people. But who cares, right?
Your life is worth nothing compared to hillarys. And that's a fact! IDIOTS

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#23 Oct 9, 2013
Too BAD wrote:
As hillary said "who cares their DEAD". And this is the next President. You dems are really hard up, aren't you?
You now have the head ngr in charge ruining America. Next you'll have the head biatch in charge. You dems are so with it, NOT!
And Benghazis, the dems want that to go away. hillary is the cause of 4 DEAD people. But who cares, right?
Your life is worth nothing compared to hillarys. And that's a fact! IDIOTS
no, hillary never said that at all, and if she did, she would have spelled they're properly...

have fun joining the grave dancers blaming their (spelled properly) fellow citizens instead of those that perpetrated the attack...

please replace the flowers on the graves when you are done dancing on them...
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#24 Oct 9, 2013
Too BAD wrote:
As hillary said "who cares their DEAD". And this is the next President. You dems are really hard up, aren't you?
You now have the head ngr in charge ruining America. Next you'll have the head biatch in charge. You dems are so with it, NOT!
And Benghazis, the dems want that to go away. hillary is the cause of 4 DEAD people. But who cares, right?
Your life is worth nothing compared to hillarys. And that's a fact! IDIOTS
Hillary is a corrupted anointed elitist. Decade after decade in the public eye. Given positions by the corrupted, the fools and the haters and she is a failure at all of them. And we the people are the losers as life changes for us all.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#25 Oct 9, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
you grave dancers were more concerned with going after your fellow US citizens than trying to catch who actually killed the brave americans whose graves you are dancing on...
funny how i never heard one word condeming the attackers from any of the previous posters on this page...not one word...just too busy grave dancing...
No one knows who the attackers are, just Obama and Hillary. Shouldn't thet be trying to catch them?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#26 Oct 9, 2013
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>No one knows who the attackers are, just Obama and Hillary. Shouldn't thet be trying to catch them?
what makes you think they know? they were too busy fending off the grave dancers like you to actually do the work to catch them...

you grave dancers prefer going after fellow citizens than real terrorists...but then you dance on the graves of brave Americans for your partisan purposes, so you really have no morals...
see the light

El Paso, TX

#27 Oct 9, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what makes you think they know? they were too busy fending off the grave dancers like you to actually do the work to catch them...
you grave dancers prefer going after fellow citizens than real terrorists...but then you dance on the graves of brave Americans for your partisan purposes, so you really have no morals...
LOL They know exactly who did it, thats why they don't even look.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#28 Oct 10, 2013
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>LOL They know exactly who did it, thats why they don't even look.
another example of you tossing out obvious lies or crap you have no idea about?

OK...i'll bite. who is it that did the attack and how do you know they know who did it? please provide some proof as all your previous bullshit (like i am sure this is) has been called out already so we know you like to toss them cow cookies far and wide...
see the light

El Paso, TX

#29 Oct 10, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>another example of you tossing out obvious lies or crap you have no idea about?
OK...i'll bite. who is it that did the attack and how do you know they know who did it? please provide some proof as all your previous bullshit (like i am sure this is) has been called out already so we know you like to toss them cow cookies far and wide...
Obama, Hillary know, thats why they won't even look. Your'e such a moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC Mon Injudgement 2,929
News Irish president warns of extremism Mon James 1
News US authorities allege Oregon imam assisted radi... Jul 23 goonsquad 13
News Ukraine film director goes on trial in Russia Jul 22 George 26
News Top 10 signs America has been hijacked by liber... Jul 19 bile child 2
News Tennessee Shooter Was 'Upset' by Gaza War, Frie... Jul 18 Zeppelin 1
News The Postman knocks twice: Stop rewarding Hamas Jul 17 USA Today 1
More from around the web