Jihad Vs. Jihad: New Evidence Suggest...

Jihad Vs. Jihad: New Evidence Suggests Hezbollah Fighters Are in Syria Fighting for Assad

There are 128 comments on the TheBlaze.com story from Feb 18, 2013, titled Jihad Vs. Jihad: New Evidence Suggests Hezbollah Fighters Are in Syria Fighting for Assad. In it, TheBlaze.com reports that:

New evidence over the weekend emerged of the growing involvement of Hezbollah in the Syrian civil war.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheBlaze.com.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Syrian

New London, CT

#126 Mar 1, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dipshit, ever heard of Pearl Harbour, thought so
Death toll in Pearl Harbor... 2403. Death toll in Hiroshima and Nagasaki... 250,000+. Case closed.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#127 Mar 1, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
No, believe me it was liberated in 1975 General Giap was one of the men responsible and you people just can't stand it.
Why on earth would it bother us that Vietnam is free, give your head a shake
Steven Hassan

Durban, South Africa

#128 Mar 1, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly!! The US had absolutely no problem killing thousands of innocent civilians in Dresden, Hiroshima, and Nagasaki.
And Vietnam, Most countries in South America, Most countries in the ME..etc..etc..etc...
Oliver Cromwell

Fleetwood, UK

#129 Mar 1, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Why on earth would it bother us that Vietnam is free, give your head a shake
Because the US tried for several years to take the Country over but they were defeated,with you supporting every War the US is involved in its clear it would piss you off.
Steven Hassan

Durban, South Africa

#130 Mar 1, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dipshit, ever heard of Pearl Harbour, thought so
PSSST..Gerorge, Canadians are suposed to be smarter than Americans...your making folks in Canada look bad.
Syrian

New London, CT

#131 Mar 1, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
And Vietnam, Most countries in South America, Most countries in the ME..etc..etc..etc...
And now they can't even estimate how many innocent people have been killed in "drone" attacks!
ocxz

Paris, France

#132 Mar 1, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
PSSST..Gerorge, Canadians are suposed to be smarter than Americans...your making folks in Canada look bad.
Not him, he's dumber than average.
Syrian

New London, CT

#133 Mar 1, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Not him, he's dumber than average.
LOL!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Voting For Hillary Is Already Dead Meat Mon Actual Science 1
News Leave Gaza now, State Department warns U.S. cit... Aug 25 Stephany McDowell 1
This is war. Daesh vs. al Qaeda Aug 24 YusufMehmet 2
News Tensions mount between Ukraine, Russia Aug 23 RUSSKI GO HOME 2
News Ukraine claims Russia smuggled new defense equi... Aug 21 George 4
News AG Holder worries about revenge for bin Laden (May '11) Aug 17 Tea bag suicide c... 201
News Obama: Yemen unrest won't halt drones (Jan '15) Aug 16 Lottery traitors 11
More from around the web