Jihad Vs. Jihad: New Evidence Suggests Hezbollah Fighters Are in Syria Fighting for Assad

Full story: TheBlaze.com

New evidence over the weekend emerged of the growing involvement of Hezbollah in the Syrian civil war.
Comments
21 - 40 of 128 Comments Last updated Mar 1, 2013
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

well wrote:
Israel knows how to deal with Hezbollah.
So what went wrong last time when those Zionist savages attacked Lebanon? they got their kosher balls barbecued.
well

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
So what went wrong last time when those Zionist savages attacked Lebanon? they got their kosher balls barbecued.
Are you sure about that? Hezbollah was begging international community to intervene so Israel can stop from bombing them to stone age.
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

well wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure about that? Hezbollah was begging international community to intervene so Israel can stop from bombing them to stone age.
they got their arse kicked on the ground when they came up against Men not like bonbing Kids from twenty thousand feet.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
they got their arse kicked on the ground when they came up against Men not like bonbing Kids from twenty thousand feet.
Gee, seems to me you are in support of someone else doing just that and now you cry fowl, hmmmm, hypocrit
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, seems to me you are in support of someone else doing just that and now you cry fowl, hmmmm, hypocrit
Israel invaded Lebanon Assad is fighting invaders.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel invaded Lebanon Assad is fighting invaders.
Assad is just bombing anyone, they have never never been invaded, never!!! They have people coming to Syria to oust Assad but that is not an invasion, the majority of the Rebels are Syrian or are you too naive to realize that?
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Assad is just bombing anyone, they have never never been invaded, never!!! They have people coming to Syria to oust Assad but that is not an invasion, the majority of the Rebels are Syrian or are you too naive to realize that?
He's too naive and it ruins the spin doctoring.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

As long as it is muslim-on-muslim carnage....there really are no losers. It is a win-win for humanity at large.
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
AlQaeda terrorists and Islamic extremists coming into Syria from beyond its borders to murder people, absolutely constitutes an "invasion"! Many of those scumbags are foreigners who have never even visited Syria before.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> AlQaeda setting off suicide and car bombs in populated areas is the epitome of terrorism! Assad is merely defending his country from those blood thirsty scumbags.
Most violence there is not initiated by al-Qai'da. You're a lying Assad propagandist.
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Most violence there is not initiated by al-Qai'da. You're a lying Assad propagandist.
Islamic extremists and AlQaeda terrorists have been spearheading the violence in Syria for months! They are the scumbags responsible for the suicide and car bombings, the TRUE mark of "terrorists"!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Islamic extremists and AlQaeda terrorists have been spearheading the violence in Syria for months! They are the scumbags responsible for the suicide and car bombings, the TRUE mark of "terrorists"!!
Lying Assad scumbag, the government there has been "spearheading the violence" ever since popular unrest against its tyranny broke out into the open.

Why are you defending a tyrant and murderer? Are you paid to do so?
Oliver Cromwell

Blackpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Islamic extremists and AlQaeda terrorists have been spearheading the violence in Syria for months! They are the scumbags responsible for the suicide and car bombings, the TRUE mark of "terrorists"!!
Indeed those Heroes just today set car bombs off killing at least fifty three people including several Children,wonder what those Terror supporters on here think about that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed those Heroes just today set car bombs off killing at least fifty three people including several Children,wonder what those Terror supporters on here think about that.
You're asking the right guy, Syrian is indeed a defender of the terrorist Assad regime.
Getogrips

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you ask Assad what a terrorist feels, his record of killing innocent people along with your support makes your comment worthless.
Oliver Cromwell

Blackpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Getogrips wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you ask Assad what a terrorist feels, his record of killing innocent people along with your support makes your comment worthless.
No i am asking you Moron and the other idiot Professor what you think about the animals who blew a bunch of kids up today in Damascus ?
Getogrips

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
No i am asking you Moron and the other idiot Professor what you think about the animals who blew a bunch of kids up today in Damascus ?
I deplore all innocent deaths especially the children and their mothers who have no part in this conflict, and I find it extremely provocative when a dipshit like yourself never condemns Assad of doing the same but on a far larger scale.
Oliver Cromwell

Blackpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Getogrips wrote:
<quoted text>
I deplore all innocent deaths especially the children and their mothers who have no part in this conflict, and I find it extremely provocative when a dipshit like yourself never condemns Assad of doing the same but on a far larger scale.
Thought so you don't give a damn,Assad is fighting savage terrorists who have infested Civilian areas,those terrorist animals are targeting civilians,bet you didn't have anything to say about the US attacking Fallujah in Iraq in a Nazi style reprisal, or Zionist thugs attacking Gaza slaughtering Civilians and using phosphorus,or Nato using cluster bombs on the Town of Nis in Serbia,its the sickening hypocrisy of you people i can't stomach.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Getogrips wrote:
<quoted text>
I second that and applaud you for the words you have chosen, thank you
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought so you don't give a damn,Assad is fighting savage terrorists who have infested Civilian areas,those terrorist animals are targeting civilians,bet you didn't have anything to say about the US attacking Fallujah in Iraq in a Nazi style reprisal, or Zionist thugs attacking Gaza slaughtering Civilians and using phosphorus,or Nato using cluster bombs on the Town of Nis in Serbia,its the sickening hypocrisy of you people i can't stomach.
Here we go again, deflection time because you got caught with your pants down. None of the Rebels, al Queda nor the Islamic extremists purposely target women, children and noncombatant men, that is almost solely done by Assad and the SAA, nothing to be proud of.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••