Jihad Vs. Jihad: New Evidence Suggests Hezbollah Fighters Are in Syria Fighting for Assad

Full story: TheBlaze.com

New evidence over the weekend emerged of the growing involvement of Hezbollah in the Syrian civil war.
Comments
1 - 20 of 128 Comments Last updated Mar 1, 2013
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Syrian

New London, CT

#1 Feb 18, 2013
Good! The sooner those terrorist Syrian rebels are defeated, the better.
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#2 Feb 18, 2013
I do hope so,those Hezbollah guys know how to fight,ask the Israelis they had their Zionist balls barbecued last time they attacked.
Dont Care

Welland, Canada

#3 Feb 18, 2013
Syrian wrote:
Good! The sooner those terrorist Syrian rebels are defeated, the better.
Dreamer. Hezbollah can't fight! May as well send in the ugly women, who are much stronger,lol.
Dont Care

Welland, Canada

#4 Feb 18, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
I do hope so,those Hezbollah guys know how to fight,ask the Israelis they had their Zionist balls barbecued last time they attacked.
You are so right. Best days ever. Their women are more fierce. Just look at them uglies,lol.
Dont Care

Welland, Canada

#5 Feb 18, 2013
Nezbollah fight? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#6 Feb 18, 2013
Hezbollah terrorists in Syria is old news there Iranian Ayatollah masters ordered them in.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

#7 Feb 18, 2013
Let 'em all fight it out to the death. Not our problem.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

#8 Feb 18, 2013
Syrian wrote:
Good! The sooner those terrorist Syrian rebels are defeated, the better.
Rebelling against a terrorist government is resistance, not terrorism, you Assad lackey.
Syrian

New London, CT

#9 Feb 18, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Rebelling against a terrorist government is resistance, not terrorism, you Assad lackey.
Setting off car bombs in heavily populated areas is terrorism, pure and simple! When Palestinians set off bombs in Israel, there was no question to the Israelis that they were "terrorists".

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#10 Feb 18, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
Let 'em all fight it out to the death. Not our problem.
He11 musta frozen over..... I agree with you on this one.
Lucky

Las Vegas, NV

#11 Feb 18, 2013
Hezbollah cant win they suck at fighting
George

Red Deer, Canada

#12 Feb 18, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
I do hope so,those Hezbollah guys know how to fight,ask the Israelis they had their Zionist balls barbecued last time they attacked.
You asked me to show where you are racist, so from now on I will just type RACIST

So here you go RACIST
George

Red Deer, Canada

#13 Feb 18, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Setting off car bombs in heavily populated areas is terrorism, pure and simple! When Palestinians set off bombs in Israel, there was no question to the Israelis that they were "terrorists".
Tell that to the butcher Assad and his Sabihtha
Syrian

New London, CT

#14 Feb 19, 2013
Lucky wrote:
Hezbollah cant win they suck at fighting
They fight a lot better than those rebel clowns!
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#15 Feb 19, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to the butcher Assad and his Sabihtha
How is your butcher shop in Red Deer, George?

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

#17 Feb 19, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Setting off car bombs in heavily populated areas is terrorism, pure and simple! When Palestinians set off bombs in Israel, there was no question to the Israelis that they were "terrorists".
Sure it's terrorism. As is what Assad's doing to his people. And as he and his equally vile father have been doing this for DECADES, the people had to fight back.

A few eggs are gonna get broken in the process of overturning the regime of a ruthtless dictator. A pity, but we have to keep sight of the REAL evil here, Assad.
Syrian

New London, CT

#18 Feb 19, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it's terrorism. As is what Assad's doing to his people. And as he and his equally vile father have been doing this for DECADES, the people had to fight back.
A few eggs are gonna get broken in the process of overturning the regime of a ruthtless dictator. A pity, but we have to keep sight of the REAL evil here, Assad.
AlQaeda setting off suicide and car bombs in populated areas is the epitome of terrorism! Assad is merely defending his country from those blood thirsty scumbags.
NEODEATHCON1

York, UK

#19 Feb 20, 2013
Yep usual double standards and outright hypocrisy here. Why dont the those of this just admit the basic fact that they perceive some people to be less than others because that this is sole basis of their hypocrisy.
Let me give it to you hypocrites straight because, unlike you, I am a rational human being who (correctly) views everyone as human beings before anything and biologically indistinct regardless of race/creed/colour.
Setting off a car bomb to deliberately kill people is wrong and its wrong wherever and whenever it is done. Dropping a bomb onto a block of flats where woman and children live simply to kill a single terrorist is also criminally wrong. Its wrong regardless whether its ASSAD, THE ISRAELIS OR AN AMERICAN DRONE THAT DOES IT. THEY ARE ALL EQUALLY GUILTY.
Whay makes me sick are the disgusting hypocrites that try to excuse the culpable actions of some because of their inherent, indoctrinated bias.
Syrian

New London, CT

#20 Feb 20, 2013
NEODEATHCON1 wrote:
Yep usual double standards and outright hypocrisy here. Why dont the those of this just admit the basic fact that they perceive some people to be less than others because that this is sole basis of their hypocrisy.
Let me give it to you hypocrites straight because, unlike you, I am a rational human being who (correctly) views everyone as human beings before anything and biologically indistinct regardless of race/creed/colour.
Setting off a car bomb to deliberately kill people is wrong and its wrong wherever and whenever it is done. Dropping a bomb onto a block of flats where woman and children live simply to kill a single terrorist is also criminally wrong. Its wrong regardless whether its ASSAD, THE ISRAELIS OR AN AMERICAN DRONE THAT DOES IT. THEY ARE ALL EQUALLY GUILTY.
Whay makes me sick are the disgusting hypocrites that try to excuse the culpable actions of some because of their inherent, indoctrinated bias.
Good point! And when the US fires missiles from drones that end up killing innocent civilians just so they can kill Islamic "terrorists", they are no different from Assad.
well

Hamilton, Canada

#21 Feb 20, 2013
Israel knows how to deal with Hezbollah.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists 57 min Dimitri100 637
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 59 min Dimitri100 1,088
Summer 2014 Was the Worst Ever 1 hr Jaimie 17
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 2 hr pigmunchersintrouble 44,369
Netanyahu says Israel will respond forcefully e... 6 hr waleed sadat 167
Would-be jihadis should lose their British pass... 15 hr Humhainna 3
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 23 hr crusty 276,431
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Terrorism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••