Jihad Vs. Jihad: New Evidence Suggests Hezbollah Fighters Are in Syria Fighting for Assad

Full story: TheBlaze.com

New evidence over the weekend emerged of the growing involvement of Hezbollah in the Syrian civil war.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of128
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Good! The sooner those terrorist Syrian rebels are defeated, the better.
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

I do hope so,those Hezbollah guys know how to fight,ask the Israelis they had their Zionist balls barbecued last time they attacked.
Dont Care

Welland, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
Dreamer. Hezbollah can't fight! May as well send in the ugly women, who are much stronger,lol.
Dont Care

Welland, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
I do hope so,those Hezbollah guys know how to fight,ask the Israelis they had their Zionist balls barbecued last time they attacked.
You are so right. Best days ever. Their women are more fierce. Just look at them uglies,lol.
Dont Care

Welland, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Nezbollah fight? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Hezbollah terrorists in Syria is old news there Iranian Ayatollah masters ordered them in.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Let 'em all fight it out to the death. Not our problem.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
Rebelling against a terrorist government is resistance, not terrorism, you Assad lackey.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Rebelling against a terrorist government is resistance, not terrorism, you Assad lackey.
Setting off car bombs in heavily populated areas is terrorism, pure and simple! When Palestinians set off bombs in Israel, there was no question to the Israelis that they were "terrorists".

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

tha Professor wrote:
Let 'em all fight it out to the death. Not our problem.
He11 musta frozen over..... I agree with you on this one.
Lucky

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Hezbollah cant win they suck at fighting
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
You asked me to show where you are racist, so from now on I will just type RACIST

So here you go RACIST
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Setting off car bombs in heavily populated areas is terrorism, pure and simple! When Palestinians set off bombs in Israel, there was no question to the Israelis that they were "terrorists".
Tell that to the butcher Assad and his Sabihtha
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Lucky wrote:
Hezbollah cant win they suck at fighting
They fight a lot better than those rebel clowns!
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to the butcher Assad and his Sabihtha
How is your butcher shop in Red Deer, George?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Setting off car bombs in heavily populated areas is terrorism, pure and simple! When Palestinians set off bombs in Israel, there was no question to the Israelis that they were "terrorists".
Sure it's terrorism. As is what Assad's doing to his people. And as he and his equally vile father have been doing this for DECADES, the people had to fight back.

A few eggs are gonna get broken in the process of overturning the regime of a ruthtless dictator. A pity, but we have to keep sight of the REAL evil here, Assad.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it's terrorism. As is what Assad's doing to his people. And as he and his equally vile father have been doing this for DECADES, the people had to fight back.
A few eggs are gonna get broken in the process of overturning the regime of a ruthtless dictator. A pity, but we have to keep sight of the REAL evil here, Assad.
AlQaeda setting off suicide and car bombs in populated areas is the epitome of terrorism! Assad is merely defending his country from those blood thirsty scumbags.
NEODEATHCON1

York, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Yep usual double standards and outright hypocrisy here. Why dont the those of this just admit the basic fact that they perceive some people to be less than others because that this is sole basis of their hypocrisy.
Let me give it to you hypocrites straight because, unlike you, I am a rational human being who (correctly) views everyone as human beings before anything and biologically indistinct regardless of race/creed/colour.
Setting off a car bomb to deliberately kill people is wrong and its wrong wherever and whenever it is done. Dropping a bomb onto a block of flats where woman and children live simply to kill a single terrorist is also criminally wrong. Its wrong regardless whether its ASSAD, THE ISRAELIS OR AN AMERICAN DRONE THAT DOES IT. THEY ARE ALL EQUALLY GUILTY.
Whay makes me sick are the disgusting hypocrites that try to excuse the culpable actions of some because of their inherent, indoctrinated bias.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

NEODEATHCON1 wrote:
Yep usual double standards and outright hypocrisy here. Why dont the those of this just admit the basic fact that they perceive some people to be less than others because that this is sole basis of their hypocrisy.
Let me give it to you hypocrites straight because, unlike you, I am a rational human being who (correctly) views everyone as human beings before anything and biologically indistinct regardless of race/creed/colour.
Setting off a car bomb to deliberately kill people is wrong and its wrong wherever and whenever it is done. Dropping a bomb onto a block of flats where woman and children live simply to kill a single terrorist is also criminally wrong. Its wrong regardless whether its ASSAD, THE ISRAELIS OR AN AMERICAN DRONE THAT DOES IT. THEY ARE ALL EQUALLY GUILTY.
Whay makes me sick are the disgusting hypocrites that try to excuse the culpable actions of some because of their inherent, indoctrinated bias.
Good point! And when the US fires missiles from drones that end up killing innocent civilians just so they can kill Islamic "terrorists", they are no different from Assad.
well

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Israel knows how to deal with Hezbollah.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of128
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••