Assad Must Pay

There are 9 comments on the Townhall story from Sep 7, 2013, titled Assad Must Pay. In it, Townhall reports that:

It's not just President Obama's "red line" that Syrian dictator Bashar Assad has crossed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Townhall.

SHIRO

New York, NY

#1 Sep 7, 2013
Wiz his army pinuses
Kar

Gdansk, Poland

#2 Sep 7, 2013
pay for what? He has nothing done. He tries to protect his Syria fromacomplete demolition and anihilation. Itis usa,saudi arabia, israel which should pay for all these crimes, which happen in Syria.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#3 Sep 7, 2013
Kar wrote:
pay for what? He has nothing done. He tries to protect his Syria fromacomplete demolition and anihilation. Itis usa,saudi arabia, israel which should pay for all these crimes, which happen in Syria.
Just how is Assad protecting Syria?? Do you think burying buildings and people in the sand is protecting them. Assad is the only one with jets, helicopters and tanks that is bombing housing, commercial buildings, hospitals, schools, bakeries and on and on and you say this is protecting Syria, wow, you have a very different way of thinking
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

#4 Sep 7, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Just how is Assad protecting Syria?? Do you think burying buildings and people in the sand is protecting them. Assad is the only one with jets, helicopters and tanks that is bombing housing, commercial buildings, hospitals, schools, bakeries and on and on and you say this is protecting Syria, wow, you have a very different way of thinking
lates info is there are at least fourty thousand foreign fighters in Syria,how would you deal with that if your cities were infested with the filth?
silly

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Sep 7, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Just how is Assad protecting Syria?? Do you think burying buildings and people in the sand is protecting them. Assad is the only one with jets, helicopters and tanks that is bombing housing, commercial buildings, hospitals, schools, bakeries and on and on and you say this is protecting Syria, wow, you have a very different way of thinking
Apparently most of the world have a different way of thinking from George.
Daddy Hearst

United States

#6 Sep 7, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> lates info is there are at least fourty thousand foreign fighters in Syria,how would you deal with that if your cities were infested with the filth?
I'd deal with it like we did way back when with the Symbionese Liberation Army, just took the whole building down and daughter be damned.
Full Stop

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Sep 7, 2013
Assad must pay? How much?
What should he pay with?
Syrian Pounds or Russian Rubles?
Kamran kia

Bournemouth, UK

#8 Sep 8, 2013
i have no doubt that no crime should go un punished but there also should be a proper and fair judgstic system so the real criminal dose not go free and innocent of a crime is not wrongly punished . If one man makes a decision on behalf of the world to bomb a nation as desperate as Syria only to kill lots more to punish another man than I would have thought justice can be served in a better way.
after bombing and killing thousands more next week rest assure more fighters from Iran. Iraq.Lebanon and other part of middle east with heavy and light weapons will go to Syria and make the fighting worse than it will spill over in other parts of the world.
for injustices of two igustic men and their clounies the reign and the world will pay a price incovisable .
take the matter to international court the matter will be fairly dealt with.
you can not Wahabis blood with blood.
give peace a chance.
Oliver Cromwell

Southport, UK

#9 Sep 8, 2013
Daddy Hearst wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd deal with it like we did way back when with the Symbionese Liberation Army, just took the whole building down and daughter be damned.
That's the only way to deal with it and the Syrian army is doing just that,my order to the Soldiers would be don't take any prisoners.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ukraine's Astroturf RevolutionBy Anna Nemtsova 49 min Hue 71
News Controversial surveillance bill comes to vote i... 2 hr Republican 1
News Muhammad cartoon organizer called 'Islamophobic... 12 hr Tazo 1
News That whiff of hypocrisy Sun Tazo 1
News Defiant Hillary Clinton defends Benghazi response (May '14) Sun mjjcpa 19
News Rep. O'Rourke Touts a Safe Juarez, U.S. Warns o... Sun Fossilfuel 7
News Durand line serves as a line of hate: Karzai (Feb '06) May 1 ahmd 3,941
More from around the web