On the fight against terrorism in Russia

Nov 23, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com 11

According to the Russian Ministry of Defense, "Terrorism has become part of day-to-day life and a relatively stable social phenomenon." It poses, what the defense ministry calls a "growing threat to the security of many countries and their citizens, causes significant political, economic and moral damage, brings stress to lots of people and takes ... (more)

Full Story

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 23, 2012
Russia will have security only if abolish obligatory service and make army professional as USA, and only if become liberal country and become part of eu-nato.
Peace

Japan

#2 Dec 26, 2012
Russia needs a strong security force.

“Ethically confused ”

Since: Feb 10

Culturally aware

#3 Dec 26, 2012
Russia's security needs to be handled by Russians. Obligatory service is sadly needed to be reinstated in the US, the youth is in desperate need of this

“Hello. America? It's me.”

Rostov-na-Donu

#4 Dec 27, 2012
european2012 wrote:
Russia will have security only if abolish obligatory service and make army professional as USA, and only if become liberal country and become part of eu-nato.
Why would we? Why do we need NATO and the EU? Prior to 1990, we read about terrorists only in American newspapers =) Army she always professional. And just as there are in every army reservists / recruits.
History on Parade

United States

#5 Dec 27, 2012
european2012 wrote:
I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings but, apart from the many dedicated professionals in our services, we have out of necessity acquired the nasty habit of recruiting foreigners, gang members and low level criminals into our service's rank and file, much like colonial France's infamous Foreign Legion.

“Liberalism”

Location hidden

#6 Dec 29, 2012
Obligatory service is fascist tradition, and is the basic reason that youngs and minorities are against the State.

Except those, obligatory service cost much, not offer security, and is danger for security.

“Ethically confused ”

Culturally aware

#7 Dec 29, 2012
european2012 wrote:
Obligatory service is fascist tradition, and is the basic reason that youngs and minorities are against the State.
Except those, obligatory service cost much, not offer security, and is danger for security.
Spoken like a coward to afraid to protect his own country, There is nothing wrong with instilling pride in ones own country. The USSR was a Communist country who practiced forced conscription and Communism is diametrically the direct opposite of Fascism. Even as strange as Putin's Russia is politically it is still technically a democracy.
Small Town America UGX

Barnegat, NJ

#8 Dec 29, 2012
Sticking your neck out wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like a coward to afraid to protect his own country, There is nothing wrong with instilling pride in ones own country. The USSR was a Communist country who practiced forced conscription and Communism is diametrically the direct opposite of Fascism. Even as strange as Putin's Russia is politically it is still technically a democracy.
Disagree. Russia, under the USSR and Putin is not "technically" a democracy. It is still a dictatorship in all it's evilness and corruption.
I note that you are still an avid supporter of the Putin dictatorship.

“Hello. America? It's me.”

Rostov-na-Donu

#9 Dec 29, 2012
Small Town America UGX wrote:
<quoted text>
Disagree. Russia, under the USSR and Putin is not "technically" a democracy. It is still a dictatorship in all it's evilness and corruption.
Excuse me, why do you think that Putin is a dictator? And why Angela Merkel is not a dictator, or Obama is not a dictator?

“Ethically confused ”

Culturally aware

#10 Dec 30, 2012
Leonid-Rostow wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse me, why do you think that Putin is a dictator? And why Angela Merkel is not a dictator, or Obama is not a dictator?
Well said
Oliver Cromwell

Blackburn, UK

#11 Dec 30, 2012
Small Town America UGX wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats what gets me about you Clowns,any Country you don't like isn't a Democracy,whether it is or not,if you think your Country is a Democrcy you'r deluded.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists 1 hr SobieskiSavedEurope 887
Hastert Recalls Sept. 11, 2001 Evacuation of th... 7 hr cancer suxs 2
Rumsfeld Resigns as Defense Secretary Democrats... (Nov '06) 7 hr swedenforever 7
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 8 hr I am Muhammad 45,521
Regional countries take action against jihadists 11 hr servoslaves 5
Iran FM meets Palestinian Jihad leader, voices ... 21 hr Jeff Brightone 1
Venezuela's Election to UN Security Council Can... Mon John Grimbaldsun 21

Terrorism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE