'The War Is Not Over'

'The War Is Not Over'

There are 276670 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Sep 12, 2006, titled 'The War Is Not Over'. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

WASHINGTON - President Bush led the nation on Monday in marking the fifth anniversary of the Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

Pizza Pie

Philadelphia, PA

#291427 Jul 21, 2014
Hey Kerry. Flying to Egypt leaves a huge carbon footprint. Did you ever think of video conferencing? It would be a lot quicker.
Pizza Pie

Philadelphia, PA

#291428 Jul 21, 2014
People are dying in the meantime.
Pizza Pie

Philadelphia, PA

#291429 Jul 21, 2014
FaceTime on iPhones work fine
YtubeMideastNews

Marietta, GA

#291430 Jul 21, 2014

*Russia & MUSLIMS' DEMISE by ISRAEL (*Bible)----

http://youtu.be/CaaYXr9zPfI

John_Schuylkill County_Pa

Tamaqua, PA

#291431 Jul 22, 2014
Pizza Pie wrote:
Hey Kerry. Flying to Egypt leaves a huge carbon footprint. Did you ever think of video conferencing? It would be a lot quicker.
Giving off mixed signals as to who they support. Democrats around here thinks the Big O should be impeached. Nearly fell over when i heard a Democrat say we should "bring Bush back"

Tamaqua, PA

#291432 Jul 22, 2014
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
If 3 young catholic teenagers from Philly ventured into Camden and got themselves killed by a couple of jewish new jersy'ers , I'm thinking a brigade of Philly catholics should invade Camden and brutally murder the first little jew boy they come across, don't you? The sooner we can get short range nukes into the hands of everyone of those religious nutcases the sooner the rest of the world can move forward in peace. Since dawn of man the muddle east has been at war...do you ever see that changing?
The ISIS are eliminating Catholics. The Pope is peeing his pants. Europe is next.

Tamaqua, PA

#291434 Jul 23, 2014
Pizza Pie wrote:
People are dying in the meantime.
The Israelis should take up our National Anthem. Their flag is still there. The rockets red glare. Bombs bursting in air. Fort Israel - Fort McHenry

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#291435 Jul 25, 2014
It's already Friday...

I know for freaking dam sure that I signed out last Night.
es yone have something to say anything to do with a frat fuck it war a bin und sinn der mich andauernt verlassen tut in meinem stillen in meiner gestalt halt das sagen und wieso weshalb und warum und wieso man kann halt im neuen zum dumm..

ist so Frei willich im geben?

Ok so dann in diesem Leben da sind halt Menschen und die redden DRUM??????????

Drum Darum around and be'cause...

Well why wisher s and dishers in and out and bring

Ring it ...

If there will be any major event in that torture to A COME...

To that a Heaven above ROME...

What in all to charges weapons cost and garages and all there is to store attached to that a storage bin size alright and fright in delight a man to man thing and from the time when a settle in took place the best emerged in everything and torn apart they were long before one can say ...A ONE IS FORGOTTEN...and how times in changes change time and when it a rush through IT ALL, Frats battles and COURSE....

Up ahead move and don't and in bed...

For all that had...

And for all that had a one time a two and three and in THEE you an old familiar and always will there be from hence on out to know one it doesn't take one to understand the undertaking so merge on in through and partake of one would so chooses that which of like...

Be free and be counted too for all you do...have done so as well but a new phase not be in a Rut of Hell...Hellish rides and Biblical delights and Friday it is a weekend ...

Intent to have a great weekend...

No hussle no bussle no strict enduring The world a thought of peace and Hello....

Must have read something...

OH I know I know I logged out and having been made to undergo a Kult like life for some time I can only state to feel as I do what it is when I do so...

In war Threads to be of an Attitude makes great sense not sure in how it all applies in to real life and what some have learned about LIFE thus far?

Once was ask HOW FAR...as far as the Sense to life I would say would have it..

Death and death wishers and those that have had and stated so in death to any real People Control no merchant of a norm to moderate would have to seek anyh in a first...

One should not have to want to the need to make people bend their way for gain in power to an even more CONTRADICTION...

Dictionary to advice to further gain or to a DICTATE plese so copy as stated and if to that case there was ever a need than to that a good Reason...

Good to overcome and to MAN and strong?

If it so were well than Happy Weekend...

in a city...

#291436 Jul 25, 2014
John_Schuylkill County_Pa wrote:
<quoted text>The ISIS are eliminating Catholics. The Pope is peeing his pants. Europe is next.
In your dreams you like Amerika to be a standing too don't you...

Extreme Religion and extreme fanatics...

Majority of a mass found where would you say?

They are prolly preaching much orthodox muslisim straight out to fact...

Norway Sweden and to House so on the MAP of all Christian based and more turmoil for up-stirring ...

What caused it all...

in a city...

#291437 Jul 25, 2014
It's the feed back...

in a city...

#291438 Jul 25, 2014
The Use to use for drugs..

USE:also found in;, Legal, Acronyms, Idioms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia

To conduct oneself toward; treat or handle: "the peace offering of a man who once used you unkindly" (Laurence Sterne).

Numbing maybe be the number one thing and in that one would think there wouldn't be any aggressions...
Pizza Pie

Philadelphia, PA

#291439 Jul 25, 2014
Note to UN: Hamas started it. Shut Hamas down

Tamaqua, PA

#291440 Jul 27, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
In your dreams you like Amerika to be a standing too don't you...
Extreme Religion and extreme fanatics...
Majority of a mass found where would you say?
They are prolly preaching much orthodox muslisim straight out to fact...
Norway Sweden and to House so on the MAP of all Christian based and more turmoil for up-stirring ...
What caused it all...
I'm not concerned about international concerns. The president has gone golfing and going to Nantucket soon. He is our leader.

Let me say this about that. The people that provide the missiles to Hamas should be responsible for rebuilding Gaza. My tax dollars should be spent on rebuilding America and defending borders.

And windmills in Nantucket from American enterprise funding! Have a nice windy day.
ABs

Marietta, GA

#291441 Jul 28, 2014
Pizza Pie wrote:
Note to UN: Hamas started it. Shut Hamas down
Note to UN...1 short range nuke for every muddle eastern nation...15 nukes for Israel to balance things out...
ABs

Marietta, GA

#291442 Jul 28, 2014
John_Schuylkill County_Pa wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not concerned about international concerns. The president has gone golfing and going to Nantucket soon. He is our leader.
Let me say this about that. The people that provide the missiles to Hamas should be responsible for rebuilding Gaza. My tax dollars should be spent on rebuilding America and defending borders.
And windmills in Nantucket from American enterprise funding! Have a nice windy day.
Cut the clown a break, after all he did take a break from his hectic golf schedule to give Linda Ronstadt an award...
Pizza Pie

Philadelphia, PA

#291443 Jul 29, 2014
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut the clown a break, after all he did take a break from his hectic golf schedule to give Linda Ronstadt an award...
that's what the NYT wants. Smoke some weed. Support liberal viewpoints. Follow your black leader. You deserve a break today .
Pizza Pie

Philadelphia, PA

#291444 Jul 30, 2014
Can 't really stoop to say that a woman wearing a short shirt deserved. After all the rockets you can realistically say that Hamas deserves it .

To rebuild Gaza we should move Hollywood over there. I'm sure they can use more human shields.

The left is so bird brained.
Pizza Pie

Philadelphia, PA

#291445 Jul 30, 2014
There is room for Hillary and Nancy Pelosi too
Pizza Pie

Philadelphia, PA

#291446 Jul 30, 2014
A woman wear a short skirt doesn't deserve it

Tamaqua, PA

#291447 Aug 1, 2014
Pizza Pie wrote:
Can 't really stoop to say that a woman wearing a short shirt deserved. After all the rockets you can realistically say that Hamas deserves it .
To rebuild Gaza we should move Hollywood over there. I'm sure they can use more human shields.
The left is so bird brained.
You are right. Rockets from Hamas probably hit Gaza

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 9 hr iamcuriousnow 2,935
News Irish president warns of extremism Jul 27 James 1
News US authorities allege Oregon imam assisted radi... Jul 23 goonsquad 13
News Ukraine film director goes on trial in Russia Jul 22 George 26
News Top 10 signs America has been hijacked by liber... Jul 19 bile child 2
News Tennessee Shooter Was 'Upset' by Gaza War, Frie... Jul 18 Zeppelin 1
News The Postman knocks twice: Stop rewarding Hamas Jul 17 USA Today 1
More from around the web