'The War Is Not Over'

'The War Is Not Over'

There are 276662 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Sep 12, 2006, titled 'The War Is Not Over'. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

WASHINGTON - President Bush led the nation on Monday in marking the fifth anniversary of the Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

the john

Plymouth, NH

#291204 Apr 25, 2014
Pdamerica org wrote:
Finally some justice for 'We The People'!
I guess these guys were not politically connected like most of Wall Street.
----------
Ex-N.Y. Islanders co-owner pleads guilty in scam
April 25, 2014 / http://tinyurl.com/k5u8j2e
NEW YORK — A former minority owner of the New York Islanders hockey team pleaded guilty to securities fraud Friday in an investment scam that allegedly bilked at least $554 million from universities, public pension systems and retirement plans.
Stephen Walsh, 69, agreed to forfeit more than $50.7 million, representing the amount he allegedly used to cover personal expenses, make large cash payments to his ex-wife under a divorce settlement, and finance business ventures of his children, according to federal prosecutors.
The guilty plea averted Walsh's federal court trial scheduled for July. It came after Paul Greenwood, another former Islanders co-owner and Walsh partner indicted in the case, admitted his role in a guilty plea in July 2010.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/...
not so sure, steal 550 and pay back 50 ?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#291205 Apr 25, 2014
the john wrote:
<quoted text>was it thermate or thermite that realllllly brought down the twins webby?
What would cause 200,000 tons of steel to melt like lava and burn for weeks?
Jet Fuel-NO
Blast Furnace-NO
Burning furniture from Office fires-NO

Thermate/Thermite ?

What could turn 425,000 cubic yards concrete into powder?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#291206 Apr 25, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Start with the fall of WTC towers and truth shall be revealed.
I am aware that there is lot of misinformation compaign also going on in the name of "Truth Movement".
There are people who are trying to dislodge the real movement to know truth about 9/11.
Use your brain and common sense, that is my advice.
This deserves a repost.
John_Schuylkill County_Pa

Sunbury, PA

#291208 Apr 26, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am aware that there is lot of misinformation compaign also going on in the name of "Truth Movement".
There are people who are trying to dislodge the real movement to know truth about 9/11.
Common sense will tell you that before there were "truthers" there were 19 hijackers. 2 planes flew into the WTC towers and they collapsed from fire and damage.

WTC7 collapsed from fire and damage. We all know that the firemen had transits on WTC7 and transits bares the truth that WTC7 was badly damaged. They knew that WTC7 could collapse and it did.

Any information truthers peel out is misinformation.

Sunbury, PA

#291209 Apr 26, 2014
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Jet Fuel-NO
Blast Furnace-NO
Thermate/Thermite ?
Concrete into powder? Try energy of the collapse. Hardly T/T

Sunbury, PA

#291210 Apr 26, 2014
Speaking of concrete, highway bridges on the interstates built around the time of the WTC need to be replaced due to acid rain. Did NYC schools burn coal?

Sunbury, PA

#291211 Apr 26, 2014
Of course upstate NY complained of environmental damage from acid rain
Pegasus

Warwick, RI

#291212 Apr 26, 2014
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't laughing about people getting their throats slit I was laughing at you and your ignorance.
blah
Ignorance in regards to what a box cutter that can easily reach the sub dermal carotid artery of your neck?
Or would you have prefered the terrorist just jammed Bic pens into the necks of their victims so you can find that more amusing.
I don't know if you had noticed that aircraft pilots fly aircraft but it's a little hard to maintain control of your craft when some cock sucking camel jockey is flailing and slashing away with a utilty knife.
So tell me what you find amusing now.
the "cock sucking camel jockey"
or razor knives slashing throats as you try to mantain level flight.
Do you even know what a box cutter looks like?
A standard box cutter will do just that ,....cut cardboard up to 3/8 of an inch thick.
They look similiar to a big stick of gum.
A utilty knife or drywall knife can easiily achieve 3/4 of an inch of a cutting depth and that is more than enough to hit the carotid artery.
Look at it this way Truther, picture yourself taking a shit.and someone barges in your bathroom with a knife.......are you going to pull your drawers up or sit there mid-shit and take one for the team.
You can't pull a fucking commercial jet airliner over to the side of the road and then try and defend yourself while you try and safely protect passengers behind you.
Do you comprehend that now moron?

Sunbury, PA

#291213 Apr 26, 2014
Contractors doing concrete work today,not related to acid rain, the work doesn't hold up as well as concrete put in before WWll.

Sunbury, PA

#291214 Apr 26, 2014
My old sidewalks will testify

Sunbury, PA

#291215 Apr 26, 2014
We all know WTC7 was not hit by an airplane but did collapse from fire and damage. And the WTC towers were hit by airplanes and collapsed from fire and damage.

Transits will testify
Citizen org

Milltown, NJ

#291216 Apr 26, 2014
the john wrote:
<quoted text>not so sure, steal 550 and pay back 50 ?
Well at least they are going to jail for robbing innocent hard working Americans.

I wish the some of the crooked CEOs of Wall Street will meet the same fate.

The only reason they will not is because of their friends in Washington DC.

Obama and the crooks in Congress protect them.

==========

Meet the Banking Caucus, Wall Street's secret weapon in Washington
Lawmakers help industry donors beat back tougher rules
April 24, 2014 / http://tinyurl.com/mtnjpjp
The lawmakers were at an impasse.
More than two hours into a meeting of the House Financial Services Committee last month, the members were bickering over two versions of a bill designed to ease a new regulation that affected banks, part of the sweeping 2010 overhaul of financial laws known as the Dodd-Frank Act.
The dispute? Whether to give the banks everything they asked for, or whether to give them even more.
Rep. Scott Garrett, R-N.J., asked to postpone a final vote so he could contact “stakeholders,” code for the bankers who wanted the change. Then Rep. Jeb Hensarling, R-Texas, the committee’s ambitious chairman, attempted to retake the discussion with what passes for a joke in the oxygen-starved air of the wood-paneled hearing room in the Rayburn House Office Building on Capitol Hill.
“Occasionally we have been accused of trying to undermine aspects of Dodd-Frank,” Hensarling said with a chuckle.“I hope we’re guilty of it.”
http://www.publicintegrity.org/2014/04/24/145...

----------

Why We’re in a New Gilded Age
May 8, 2014 / http://tinyurl.com/luyry2a
Thomas Piketty, professor at the Paris School of Economics, isn’t a household name, although that may change with the English-language publication of his magnificent, sweeping meditation on inequality, Capital in the Twenty-First Century. Yet his influence runs deep. It has become a commonplace to say that we are living in a second Gilded Age—or, as Piketty likes to put it, a second Belle Époque—defined by the incredible rise of the “one percent.” But it has only become a commonplace thanks to Piketty’s work. In particular, he and a few colleagues (notably Anthony Atkinson at Oxford and Emmanuel Saez at Berkeley) have pioneered statistical techniques that make it possible to track the concentration of income and wealth deep into the past—back to the early twentieth century for America and Britain, and all the way to the late eighteenth century for France.
http://www.nybooks.com/articles/archives/2014...

Sunbury, PA

#291217 Apr 26, 2014
John_Schuylkill County_Pa wrote:
Speaking of concrete, highway bridges on the interstates built around the time of the WTC need to be replaced due to acid rain. Did NYC schools burn coal?
Replaced around 2000? article dated 1997
http://www.nytimes.com/1997/04/11/nyregion/co...

Sunbury, PA

#291218 Apr 26, 2014
New tower at WTC1 all glass panels?
europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#291219 Apr 26, 2014
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Jet Fuel-NO
Blast Furnace-NO
Thermate/Thermite ?
if blast furnaces will not melt steel as you say then what do they use in the foundry to do so

https://www.google.com/search...

powder? concrete crumbles plain and simple

why haven't
lazy truthers figured out any answers to any of their own silllllly questions, they wait for the gov't to do it for them instead.

why webby why?
europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#291220 Apr 26, 2014
Citizen org wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least they are going to jail for robbing innocent hard working Americans.
I wish the some of the crooked CEOs of Wall Street will meet the same fate.
The only reason they will not is because of their friends in Washington DC.
Obama and the crooks in Congress protect them.
==========
Meet the Banking Caucus, Wall Street's secret weapon in Washington
Lawmakers help industry donors beat back tougher rules
April 24, 2014 / http://tinyurl.com/mtnjpjp
The lawmakers were at an impasse.
More than two hours into a meeting of the House Financial Services Committee last month, the members were bickering over two versions of a bill designed to ease a new regulation that affected banks, part of the sweeping 2010 overhaul of financial laws known as the Dodd-Frank Act.
The dispute? Whether to give the banks everything they asked for, or whether to give them even more.
Rep. Scott Garrett, R-N.J., asked to postpone a final vote so he could contact “stakeholders,” code for the bankers who wanted the change. Then Rep. Jeb Hensarling, R-Texas, the committee’s ambitious chairman, attempted to retake the discussion with what passes for a joke in the oxygen-starved air of the wood-paneled hearing room in the Rayburn House Office Building on Capitol Hill.
“Occasionally we have been accused of trying to undermine aspects of Dodd-Frank,” Hensarling said with a chuckle.“I hope we’re guilty of it.”
http://www.publicintegrity.org/2014/04/24/145...
----------
Why We’re in a New Gilded Age
May 8, 2014 / http://tinyurl.com/luyry2a
Thomas Piketty, professor at the Paris School of Economics, isn’t a household name, although that may change with the English-language publication of his magnificent, sweeping meditation on inequality, Capital in the Twenty-First Century. Yet his influence runs deep. It has become a commonplace to say that we are living in a second Gilded Age—or, as Piketty likes to put it, a second Belle Époque—defined by the incredible rise of the “one percent.” But it has only become a commonplace thanks to Piketty’s work. In particular, he and a few colleagues (notably Anthony Atkinson at Oxford and Emmanuel Saez at Berkeley) have pioneered statistical techniques that make it possible to track the concentration of income and wealth deep into the past—back to the early twentieth century for America and Britain, and all the way to the late eighteenth century for France.
http://www.nybooks.com/articles/archives/2014...
have they actually gone or been sentenced yet? I hope so.
ABs

Fayetteville, GA

#291222 Apr 26, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Start with the greatest fiction of all time, the impossibility that the moon can split in half and truth shall be revealed...

I am aware that there is lot of misinformation campaign going on in the name of "the Islamic Movement".

There are people who are trying to dislodge the real movement to know truth about the moon splitting in half as the false basis for 1.5 billion sheep donating trillions of dollars to Islamic clerics and mosques...

Use your brain and common sense, that is my advice. Science has proven the moon could not and did not split in half...and by the hands of allah rejoin only while a few desert dwelling religious fanatics were watching...
ABs

Fayetteville, GA

#291223 Apr 26, 2014
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
This deserves a repost.
As Curly said to Moe.....why soytenlee....
Start with the greatest fiction of all time, the impossibility that the moon can split in half and truth shall be revealed...

I am aware that there is lot of misinformation campaign going on in the name of "the Islamic Movement".

There are people who are trying to dislodge the real movement to know truth about the moon splitting in half as the false basis for 1.5 billion sheep donating trillions of dollars to Islamic clerics and mosques...

Use your brain and common sense, that is my advice. Science has proven the moon could not and did not split in half...and by the hands of allah rejoin only while a few desert dwelling religious fanatics were watching...

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#291224 Apr 26, 2014
John_Schuylkill County_Pa wrote:
<quoted text>Common sense will tell you that before there were "truthers" there were 19 hijackers. 2 planes flew into the WTC towers and they collapsed from fire and damage.
WTC7 collapsed from fire and damage. We all know that the firemen had transits on WTC7 and transits bares the truth that WTC7 was badly damaged. They knew that WTC7 could collapse and it did.
Any information truthers peel out is misinformation.
Mixing truth with falsehood? Are you?

The Towers did not fall due to "mere" hit by planes and fire in less than 90 minutes.

WTC fell in the same manner without any plane hitting it.

These are unique cases in world and never heard of....there have been many incidents when planes hit into tall buildings and caused fire and damage.

Wake up and find the truth.

Being a pet dog of GWB the Great is not going to help you.
crusty

Plymouth, NH

#291225 Apr 27, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mixing truth with falsehood? Are you?
The Towers did not fall due to "mere" hit by planes and fire in less than 90 minutes.
WTC fell in the same manner without any plane hitting it.
These are unique cases in world and never heard of....there have been many incidents when planes hit into tall buildings and caused fire and damage.
Wake up and find the truth.
Being a pet dog of GWB the Great is not going to help you.
How are you "finding truth" Muq? Insulting gw brings you truth about 911 does it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Unimaginable cruelty in Bashar al-Assad's priso... 58 min Anonymous 6
News Putin says he speaks regularly to Trump, isn't ... Jun 14 Say What 58
News Feds: Avon man threatened white supremacists Jun 10 Scripted Reality 1
News The uneasy neighbors (Aug '09) Jun 9 Pro Ukraine_ 492
News AG Holder worries about revenge for bin Laden (May '11) Jun 3 Funeral Director 214
News Bin Laden calls Obama 'powerless' in new recording (Sep '09) Jun 3 Geezer Files 2
News Bin Laden son-in-law arrested in Jordan is brou... (Mar '13) May '18 Etch a Win 2012 76