'The War Is Not Over'

'The War Is Not Over'

There are 276645 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Sep 12, 2006, titled 'The War Is Not Over'. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

WASHINGTON - President Bush led the nation on Monday in marking the fifth anniversary of the Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

Linktv org

Brooklyn, NY

#291133 Apr 16, 2014
Tinka wrote:
Sometimes I feel like I Am stranded oh well maybe I ought to use that to my inspiration to my story 10 chapters high is what...
Who knows, maybe everyone is already over sea and I am stuck in Wildomar..
Don't feel so bad because weather wise San Diego is second to done.
Linktv org

Brooklyn, NY

#291134 Apr 16, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
That about what was at the top of the Article when it said They buy no junk...
To chain in their political world what ever one here wants to make of the war in the middle east maybe they end up buying something...And why wouldn't they?
Come to learn is not all one can do here..as much as people head over sea ,
Have you watched Home and Garden lately?
That show is not my thing but I do agree with you War makes money for a few wealthy people.
Linktv org

Brooklyn, NY

#291135 Apr 16, 2014
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't feel so bad because weather wise San Diego is second to done.
None.

lol
Linktv org

Brooklyn, NY

#291136 Apr 16, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Investigate the falling of WTC Towers trail....all others trails shall follow.
That is beauty of truth, it looks difficult at first, but once you hold on to it, it will lead you to the solution of all problems.
Otherwise if you keep on running after red herrings, they would lead you no where.
MUQ my friend, why don't you try and find the 19 Muslim hijackers and then put them on TV for the whole world too see they are still alive and did not die on September 11, 2001.

Also ask yourself this question:

Why is Saudi Arabia in favor of the USA invasion of Iraq, Afghanistan, and why do they want the USA to invade Syria and Iran?

----------

George Bush caught LYING about 9/11
Big John

Toledo, OH

#291137 Apr 16, 2014
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ my friend, why don't you try and find the 19 Muslim hijackers and then put them on TV for the whole world too see they are still alive and did not die on September 11, 2001.
Why is Saudi Arabia in favor of the USA invasion of Iraq, Afghanistan, and why do they want the USA to invade Syria and Iran?
----------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TFPOstgw3rkXX
they pulled the video.it must have been a dozie. LOL.
crusty

Plymouth, NH

#291138 Apr 16, 2014
-Web wrote:
"The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder"
The CIA sent Bush it's 2002 National Intelligence Estimate,a report from sixteen US intelligence agencies as to whether Hussein was a threat to the security of the United States.
On page eight of the ninety one page report,clearly states Hussein was not an imminent threat to the security of this country,that he would only be a threat if he feared America was about to attack his country.In other words he would defend his own country.
So we know not think bit know for a fact----that when George Bush told the nation on the evening of October the 7th, 2002, Cincinnati, Ohio, that Hussein was an imminent threat to the security of this country, he was telling millions of unsuspecting Americans the exact opposite of what his own CIA was telling him.
So if we had nothing else at all, this alone shows us that he took this nation to war on a lie, and therefore,
All of the killings in Iraq of American soldiers became unlawful killings and therefore murder.
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/6/13/citing_...
I agree with the ex prosecutor
Yawn,... nothing new from the truthers i see

but it's always nostalgic to look back to 2008

Do you miss Saddam? Maybe you can pull up the rummy handshake that's always a hit with conspiracy clan
crusty

Plymouth, NH

#291139 Apr 16, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are certainly wrong on that, GWB the Great did not kick out Al Qaeda from Afghanistan for all eight years he was in office.
He could not even locate OBL, the job was (probably) done by his "trained" successor Obama.
And if KSM was the "Main Man" in Al Qaeda, then you are as big and idiot as your Idol GWB the Great!!
Now I know what is your fix on KSM, you think he was the brain in Al Qaeda....!!
Oh good grief, do tell... who was/is the head of Al Queda?

I'm sure there are folks looking for that person Muq
crusty

Plymouth, NH

#291140 Apr 16, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are certainly wrong on that, GWB the Great did not kick out Al Qaeda from Afghanistan for all eight years he was in office.
He could not even locate OBL, the job was (probably) done by his "trained" successor Obama.
And if KSM was the "Main Man" in Al Qaeda, then you are as big and idiot as your Idol GWB the Great!!
Now I know what is your fix on KSM, you think he was the brain in Al Qaeda....!!
55th Arab Brigade, ever heard of it Muq?

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#291141 Apr 16, 2014
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
Who said that ALL of those 19 people were fake? Why did not anyone put the names and figures of say British men on each of those jets and say "they hijacked" the planes?

I am not ruler of Saudi Arabia and I am not a Saudi National. What I speak is about truth and justice.

I do not take sides. It is my view that US did not investigate 9/11 event honestly and without bias and prejudice.

They have hidden truth from people of USA which should be disclosed.
John_Schuylkill County_Pa

Sunbury, PA

#291142 Apr 17, 2014
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
You on the fence. not a truther/truther?

George Bush lying? NYC has all those security cameras and the one shown to the public 12 hours was the only one "shown 12 hours later" give me a break. He had seen or heard something.that there was a crash. Probably heard based on the comment on the pilot that he made.

Truthers are full of baloney.

Sunbury, PA

#291143 Apr 17, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said that ALL of those 19 people were fake? Why did not anyone put the names and figures of say British men on each of those jets and say "they hijacked" the planes?
I am not ruler of Saudi Arabia and I am not a Saudi National. What I speak is about truth and justice.
I do not take sides. It is my view that US did not investigate 9/11 event honestly and without bias and prejudice.
What truth did they hide? Your baloney!
Linktv org

Brooklyn, NY

#291144 Apr 17, 2014
John_Schuylkill County_Pa wrote:
<quoted text>You on the fence. not a truther/truther?
George Bush lying? NYC has all those security cameras and the one shown to the public 12 hours was the only one "shown 12 hours later" give me a break. He had seen or heard something.that there was a crash. Probably heard based on the comment on the pilot that he made.
Truthers are full of baloney.
John, plain and simple the 9/11/01 Commission were not allowed to dig deeper.

They put handpicked Republicans and Democrats on the commission to protect the higher ups.

Bush and Cheney had a continuous stream of NINE Straight months of warnings and did NOTHING.

Then Bush lies and says he thought a bad pilot hit the tower on a clear day.

Bush also said he could never imagine a plane being used as missiles/weapons.

There is a multitude of evidence of the nine months of warnings.

This does not make me in any way believe 9/11 was an inside job.

Just the opposite.

----------

Linktv org

Brooklyn, NY

#291145 Apr 17, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
All the names were released from the manifest and it was proven that middle eastern Muslims were learning to fly airplanes in a couple of States in the US.

They only wanted to learn how to steer the plane and not interested in landing and not interested in taking off.

The Clinton administration caught all the Muslim perpetrators and are serving life sentences without parole when they tried to blow up the Towers on February 26, 1993.

This alone proves me right and proves you wrong.

P.S. I agree with you that the 9/11 Commission did not do a very thorough job.

Enclosed is more proof:

The 9/11 Ommission Commission / Lee Hamilton’s own words
Lee Hamilton: "We do not claim in this report to have written the final truth"
http://tinyurl.com/k42zs9n / 09/01/2011
http://911blogger.com/news/2011-09-01/lee-ham...
Hot doggie

Toledo, OH

#291147 Apr 17, 2014
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
All the names were released from the manifest and it was proven that middle eastern Muslims were learning to fly airplanes in a couple of States in the US.
They only wanted to learn how to steer the plane and not interested in landing and not interested in taking off.
The Clinton administration caught all the Muslim perpetrators and are serving life sentences without parole when they tried to blow up the Towers on February 26, 1993.
Enclosed is more proof:
hook hand is finagling a way out
Hot doggie

Toledo, OH

#291148 Apr 17, 2014
The blind sheik from the 1993 bombings
MUQ1

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#291149 Apr 18, 2014
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Enclosed is more proof:
WTC towers would not fall to ground even if a fully loaded hit it with full speed!!

The type and nature of fault itself shows that there was some thing else that aided their fall. Planes hitting the buildings was a sort of diversion and keep people to run after red herring.

Those who planned and executed 9/11 were real professionals and people with high connections, not some rag-tag joint learning to fly some plane in remote parts of USA.

No one will dare to play with lives of so many citizens and take a pot shot at Pentagon ....unless he had real influence.
crusty

Plymouth, NH

#291150 Apr 18, 2014
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
John, plain and simple the 9/11/01 Commission were not allowed to dig deeper.
They put handpicked Republicans and Democrats on the commission to protect the higher ups.
Bush and Cheney had a continuous stream of NINE Straight months of warnings and did NOTHING.
Then Bush lies and says he thought a bad pilot hit the tower on a clear day.
Bush also said he could never imagine a plane being used as missiles/weapons.
There is a multitude of evidence of the nine months of warnings.
This does not make me in any way believe 9/11 was an inside job.
Just the opposite.
----------
Why do truthers who do not trust the gov't expect the gov't to commission gwb and dick chain ey into jail?
crusty

Plymouth, NH

#291151 Apr 18, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
WTC towers would not fall to ground even if a fully loaded hit it with full speed!!
The type and nature of fault itself shows that there was some thing else that aided their fall. Planes hitting the buildings was a sort of diversion and keep people to run after red herring.
Those who planned and executed 9/11 were real professionals and people with high connections, not some rag-tag joint learning to fly some plane in remote parts of USA.
No one will dare to play with lives of so many citizens and take a pot shot at Pentagon ....unless he had real influence.
yup fires aided the towers fall...and gravity of course...good points muq!
Pegasus

Philadelphia, PA

#291152 Apr 18, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Investigate the falling of WTC Towers trail....all others trails shall follow.
That is beauty of truth, it looks difficult at first, but once you hold on to it, it will lead you to the solution of all problems.
Otherwise if you keep on running after red herrings, they would lead you no where.
Stick your version of truth up your camels ass.
19 religion driven Muslim Maniacs were the cause of all the WTC Complex destruction.

Sunbury, PA

#291153 Apr 19, 2014
We could honestly say that Harry Reed and the Mayor of NYC know nothing about Terrorism.

Thank Goodness for George Bush. If NYC is attacked by someone who is Muslim will they sue the Mayor of NYC because liberals don't have a clue?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rumsfeld Resigns as Defense Secretary Democrats... (Nov '06) Fri Romneycare killed... 14
make USD now Thu Vincent 1
News Trump to LGBT community: I'm a 'real friend' Jun 17 RayGones dead GOP 96
News Shooters sometimes exploit weapons laws Jun 16 Faylinn 4
News "Islamic Refugee" With Gas Pipeline Plans Arres... Jun 15 too much 2
News Politics | Fecteau: Why Doesn't President Obama... Jun 15 Bama Yankee 1
News Bin Laden son-in-law arrested in Jordan is brou... (Mar '13) Jun 14 H Dubya 70
More from around the web